Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #3124

  2. #3123

    Providers willing to do ATM

    Hi my fellow mongers,

    I just recently moved to this beautiful city of Portland. I am in a search of a provider (s) that would do ATM.

    I'd more than appreciated for any feedback.

  3. #3122

    Any intel on this hottie?

    Google came up empty on pics. Seems TGTBT; but there's 1 solid review.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...876/3606820832

  4. #3121

    Vika Visby?

    Anyone have any experience with Vika Visby? She is friends with PNWpeaches and Dakota. Possible add?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....t-971-801-8254

  5. #3120

    It's a marathon, not a sprint.

    Quote Originally Posted by IntoFun  [View Original Post]
    It has been 2. 5 hours. Still no reply from her.
    While I appreciate the instantaneous satisfaction of text-shower-car-park-text-room-kiss-CIM-sandwich, I'd give her about 24 hours to reply on an initial inquiry for appointment.

    Follow up communication, once going, should be more fluid of course.

    Regardless- awaiting your review! I'm getting over an injury and will possibly be back hunting in a week or so. She'll hear from me for sure.

  6. #3119

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by IntoFun  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. She needs a try. Going to contact her for a visit tomorrow. I will report back.
    It has been 2. 5 hours. Still no reply from her.

  7. #3118

    Giving her a try

    Quote Originally Posted by RobGeek  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced Sammy. She advertises bb services. She was also at exotic tan a while back. Any advice?

    Thank you all for your help!

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...e/836189420435
    Agreed. She needs a try. Going to contact her for a visit tomorrow. I will report back.

  8. #3117

    Worth checking out

    Quote Originally Posted by RobGeek  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced Sammy. She advertises bb services. She was also at exotic tan a while back. Any advice?

    Thank you all for your help!

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...e/836189420435
    I don't; but her link is tempting. Think I'll try her out soon. Feel free to process me tho & report back here first.

  9. #3116

    Sammy

    Has anyone experienced Sammy. She advertises bb services. She was also at exotic tan a while back. Any advice?

    Thank you all for your help!

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...e/836189420435

  10. #3115

    SashaBree

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    She's all about BBFS, BBGRK, CIP, CIA, CIM and quite inexpensive.

    But she's far from hot. She's pretty big- true definition on BBW with less emphasis on the second B, at least when I saw her. And she's odd. Like real odd. She will literally stop talking and starting meowing. Yes. Meowing. I was a bit weirded out and only saw her once about 2 years ago when I first saw her pop up on EB / Listcrawler and its related sites. Can't recall her handle then; but I'm not likely to repeat.
    Thanks for the info on her!!

  11. #3114

    I wouldn't say hot.

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyKennard  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her pics on other sites but don't remember her name. She looks very hot and looks like a definitely candidate for this site. Anyone know?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?495875-SashaBree
    She's all about BBFS, BBGRK, CIP, CIA, CIM and quite inexpensive.

    But she's far from hot. She's pretty big- true definition on BBW with less emphasis on the second B, at least when I saw her. And she's odd. Like real odd. She will literally stop talking and starting meowing. Yes. Meowing. I was a bit weirded out and only saw her once about 2 years ago when I first saw her pop up on EB / Listcrawler and its related sites. Can't recall her handle then; but I'm not likely to repeat.

  12. #3113

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyKennard  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her pics on other sites but don't remember her name. She looks very hot and looks like a definitely candidate for this site. Anyone know?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?495875-SashaBree
    Yeah, she openly advertises on other site, but not really hot at all. She is a very nice person and good for a great bbbjcimws.

  13. #3112

    SashaBree on TNA?

    I've seen her pics on other sites but don't remember her name. She looks very hot and looks like a definitely candidate for this site. Anyone know?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?495875-SashaBree

  14. #3111
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Yikes. Photos are pretty hefty already. Not sure I could get hard even if I snorted Viagra.
    50% bigger than the pics and flabby, not even firm bigger. I talked her down to $$ for the hour but will not repeat.

  15. #3110

    Latinababi

    Yikes. Photos are pretty hefty already. Not sure I could get hard even if I snorted Viagra.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanCain  [View Original Post]
    She's way bigger than photos. But if you ignore her awhile. A deal can be made.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape