Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #3126

    Next

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    While I appreciate the instantaneous satisfaction of text-shower-car-park-text-room-kiss-CIM-sandwich, I'd give her about 24 hours to reply on an initial inquiry for appointment.

    Follow up communication, once going, should be more fluid of course.

    Regardless- awaiting your review! I'm getting over an injury and will possibly be back hunting in a week or so. She'll hear from me for sure.
    It has been more than 24 hrs and still crickets. Hop you have better luck.

  2. #3125

    She's a Hottie!

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Google came up empty on pics. Seems TGTBT; but there's 1 solid review.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...876/3606820832
    I don't actually know anything about her but she's been posting for 5 days so that's a good safety sign. She looks hot and shows some nice hardware. I think she looks like a pretty good bet for inclusion in this list. I'd definitely give her a shot if her rates were ok. And, I'd like to know if she's a member here if anyone does see her. Thanks for the heads up on this one!

  3. #3124

  4. #3123

    Providers willing to do ATM

    Hi my fellow mongers,

    I just recently moved to this beautiful city of Portland. I am in a search of a provider (s) that would do ATM.

    I'd more than appreciated for any feedback.

  5. #3122

    Any intel on this hottie?

    Google came up empty on pics. Seems TGTBT; but there's 1 solid review.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...876/3606820832

  6. #3121

    Vika Visby?

    Anyone have any experience with Vika Visby? She is friends with PNWpeaches and Dakota. Possible add?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....t-971-801-8254

  7. #3120

    It's a marathon, not a sprint.

    Quote Originally Posted by IntoFun  [View Original Post]
    It has been 2. 5 hours. Still no reply from her.
    While I appreciate the instantaneous satisfaction of text-shower-car-park-text-room-kiss-CIM-sandwich, I'd give her about 24 hours to reply on an initial inquiry for appointment.

    Follow up communication, once going, should be more fluid of course.

    Regardless- awaiting your review! I'm getting over an injury and will possibly be back hunting in a week or so. She'll hear from me for sure.

  8. #3119

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by IntoFun  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. She needs a try. Going to contact her for a visit tomorrow. I will report back.
    It has been 2. 5 hours. Still no reply from her.

  9. #3118

    Giving her a try

    Quote Originally Posted by RobGeek  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced Sammy. She advertises bb services. She was also at exotic tan a while back. Any advice?

    Thank you all for your help!

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...e/836189420435
    Agreed. She needs a try. Going to contact her for a visit tomorrow. I will report back.

  10. #3117

    Worth checking out

    Quote Originally Posted by RobGeek  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced Sammy. She advertises bb services. She was also at exotic tan a while back. Any advice?

    Thank you all for your help!

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...e/836189420435
    I don't; but her link is tempting. Think I'll try her out soon. Feel free to process me tho & report back here first.

  11. #3116

    Sammy

    Has anyone experienced Sammy. She advertises bb services. She was also at exotic tan a while back. Any advice?

    Thank you all for your help!

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...e/836189420435

  12. #3115

    SashaBree

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    She's all about BBFS, BBGRK, CIP, CIA, CIM and quite inexpensive.

    But she's far from hot. She's pretty big- true definition on BBW with less emphasis on the second B, at least when I saw her. And she's odd. Like real odd. She will literally stop talking and starting meowing. Yes. Meowing. I was a bit weirded out and only saw her once about 2 years ago when I first saw her pop up on EB / Listcrawler and its related sites. Can't recall her handle then; but I'm not likely to repeat.
    Thanks for the info on her!!

  13. #3114

    I wouldn't say hot.

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyKennard  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her pics on other sites but don't remember her name. She looks very hot and looks like a definitely candidate for this site. Anyone know?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?495875-SashaBree
    She's all about BBFS, BBGRK, CIP, CIA, CIM and quite inexpensive.

    But she's far from hot. She's pretty big- true definition on BBW with less emphasis on the second B, at least when I saw her. And she's odd. Like real odd. She will literally stop talking and starting meowing. Yes. Meowing. I was a bit weirded out and only saw her once about 2 years ago when I first saw her pop up on EB / Listcrawler and its related sites. Can't recall her handle then; but I'm not likely to repeat.

  14. #3113

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyKennard  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her pics on other sites but don't remember her name. She looks very hot and looks like a definitely candidate for this site. Anyone know?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?495875-SashaBree
    Yeah, she openly advertises on other site, but not really hot at all. She is a very nice person and good for a great bbbjcimws.

  15. #3112

    SashaBree on TNA?

    I've seen her pics on other sites but don't remember her name. She looks very hot and looks like a definitely candidate for this site. Anyone know?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?495875-SashaBree

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape