Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,441 to 16,455 of 24555
-
08-13-20 13:30 #8115Regular Member

Posts: 9Thank
I was going to go see her Tuesday but she replied back to late. After this I'll hold off, appreciate the heads up.
Originally Posted by Iwcpa69
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 12:43 #8114Senior Member

Posts: 198Lilly
She hosts at motels, and yes there's always some weirdos around those places, being that aggressive is odd but I can see it happening, she's def not the problem, she's very safe to see, I see her quite a bit.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
Monoxide.
-
08-13-20 10:48 #8113Senior Member

Posts: 58Vicky
I've seen her, she's in a row home in the canton area. Tough street parking, but I found a spot. She's mid 40's Hispanic. Answers the door in lingerie and covers you in hand sanitizer. Amazing body, full GFE for. 2/ hr. BBBJ 69 cfs then a massage. Totally worth it.
Originally Posted by LuvARub88
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 10:44 #8112Regular Member

Posts: 5This was taken from.
Originally Posted by TalkinTrash;4925976[URL
https://www.instagram.com/jillpowellglam/
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/viol...192626723.html
-
08-13-20 10:39 #8111Senior Member

Posts: 602Thanks for the insight. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
Chico.
-
08-13-20 10:38 #8110Senior Member

Posts: 602Lilly aka Gummy
Glad you're OK. Her pics look like she's at a hotel. Is she now hosting from a private house or apartment?
Originally Posted by Iwcpa69
[View Original Post]
Chico.
-
08-13-20 10:36 #8109Senior Member

Posts: 602Molly vs. Nikki
Thanks for the insight. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
Chico.
-
08-13-20 10:24 #8108Regular Member

Posts: 5Fake
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/viol...192626723.html
https://www.instagram.com/jillpowellglam/
Originally Posted by TalkinTrash
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 10:12 #8107Regular Member

Posts: 16Ummmm.
Ummmm, I'm pretty sure these are all photos of Demi Lovato. So, it's probably a scam. But if she's really tricking in Baltimore, by all means, let me know.
Originally Posted by TalkinTrash;4925976[URL
-
08-13-20 06:47 #8106Senior Member

Posts: 99OK who first?
https://independent.com.listcrawler....more/53232048/#.
Drop dead gorgeous, who has or who is willing?
-
08-13-20 03:34 #8105Senior Member

Posts: 33She was fine, but the neighbors.
Lined up a visit with this one -.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/gummy-...mdrop/31161653
She answered texts quickly, and we set up a meet at her location. Once I got inside, some fat guy in flip-flops started pounding on the door demanding that we come out. She was scared, so I left to avoid bringing any more heat her way. The guy followed me to my car yelling gibberish until I left. I got in touch with her shortly after, and it seems he went back and bothered her some more, yelling to her through her door that I had no money and was there to rob her. Not sure what his deal was. Jealous, angry neighbor, random crazy guy, who knows? Either way, didn't really get to hang with her but in the brief contact I had she was clean, friendly, and polite (and a spinner, me likey). Hopefully I can catch up with her somewhere else without the crazy guy nearby.
-
08-12-20 23:19 #8104Regular Member

Posts: 17Yes it's fake. Pics are of a cosplayer named Liz Catz.
Originally Posted by AsianGamer;4921434[URL
-
08-12-20 21:26 #8103Senior Member

Posts: 511Molly vs Nikki
I would say Molly because I've known her for about 3 years. I met Nikki last week and has seen twice. Both of them meets my expectations. If you don't want to see Molly at her place just tell her you would feel more comfortable at a Notel. Nikki got that fire too.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 18:36 #8102Senior Member

Posts: 121Other day she took like 6 hrs to respond to me LOL. By that time I had already finished work and everything. She is worth it though.
Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 17:22 #8101Senior Member

Posts: 647Another good time with Casey
Good rates, good service, although this time she was more mechanical, business-like, and non-GFE (but I'm just nitpicking). Great head BBBJ as usual but no DATY this time around. Too bad because she has a gorgeous red carpet on her muff! Neatly trimmed but still hairy! Did some mish and then blew my load all over her legs, snatch, and bed. Paid my standard fee of $60 for a SS-QV.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53200792/









Reply With Quote






