Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8101
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianGamer;4921434[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/53153571/[/URL]

    Called and tried to arrange a date, she was vague on her location besides being close to my location. Tried to get details but she wants a deposit.
    Yes it's fake. Pics are of a cosplayer named Liz Catz.

  2. #8100

    Molly vs Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers, who would you recommend? Been thinking about pulling the trigger for a while now. I've heard other mongers say I can find these two on the W / W Loops for much cheaper but I've spent gallons of gas and still came up empty. I like the slim (or skinny) spinners who offer BBFS (don't judge me, LOL).

    I already like their looks but here are the other factors I'm concerned about:

    1) Price: How negotiable? Reasonable? Please, no GPS, LOL.

    2) Service: Rush? Unrushed? Attitude? Do they get into it? Mechanical?

    3) Safe location: Should I just do outcall because I know the Wilkens area isn't safe, LOL, but sometimes there are some decent rent-a-rooms?

    4) Response: Some of these chicks take forever to respond.

    Feel free to add any other issues I should be concerned about or, if there's another one that's even better.

    Thanks in advance! Love this community.

    Chico.
    I would say Molly because I've known her for about 3 years. I met Nikki last week and has seen twice. Both of them meets my expectations. If you don't want to see Molly at her place just tell her you would feel more comfortable at a Notel. Nikki got that fire too.

  3. #8099
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual  [View Original Post]
    Good review. Thanks for contributing. She has a history of slow responsiveness.
    Other day she took like 6 hrs to respond to me LOL. By that time I had already finished work and everything. She is worth it though.

  4. #8098

    Another good time with Casey

    Good rates, good service, although this time she was more mechanical, business-like, and non-GFE (but I'm just nitpicking). Great head BBBJ as usual but no DATY this time around. Too bad because she has a gorgeous red carpet on her muff! Neatly trimmed but still hairy! Did some mish and then blew my load all over her legs, snatch, and bed. Paid my standard fee of $60 for a SS-QV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53200792/

  5. #8097
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual  [View Original Post]
    Good review. Thanks for contributing. She has a history of slow responsiveness.
    Once she had me wait for 45 minutes after getting me in her room. Honestly, she is not doing much to prepare either. She just don't care.

  6. #8096

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by JRed89  [View Original Post]
    So I went to see blue. She is nice and will talk to you about herself if your interested. Went for a quick and just got a bbj which she is very good at. She also takes a facial very well. Just word of warning, she doesn't always answer her texts and she definitely takes her time. If you are pressed for time at all I would not recommend seeing her. She kept me waiting about 10 minutes before I even got into the room and then another ten just getting ready. Would see her again if I can spare another hour or more for a quick visit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53159504/
    Good review. Thanks for contributing. She has a history of slow responsiveness.

  7. #8095

    Vicky intel?

    Checking to see if anyone has info on this lady? Her phone number didn't bring up anything in in the search.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/colombin-sexy-906090

  8. #8094

    Monica

    Over The weekend, I've have Monica a try. Rate was $. 6 for HH. First I texted her, then I had to call her for verification reasons. Gave me a location in the nice part of BWI.

    When into her room, did my routine cop check, place my donation. Started with CBJ, mic skills were out of this world! Then we went on mish and ended at that.

    She is now my go-to person.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...onicaaExoticaa

  9. #8093

    Blue

    So I went to see blue. She is nice and will talk to you about herself if your interested. Went for a quick and just got a bbj which she is very good at. She also takes a facial very well. Just word of warning, she doesn't always answer her texts and she definitely takes her time. If you are pressed for time at all I would not recommend seeing her. She kept me waiting about 10 minutes before I even got into the room and then another ten just getting ready. Would see her again if I can spare another hour or more for a quick visit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53159504/

  10. #8092
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers, who would you recommend? Been thinking about pulling the trigger for a while now. I've heard other mongers say I can find these two on the W / W Loops for much cheaper but I've spent gallons of gas and still came up empty. I like the slim (or skinny) spinners who offer BBFS (don't judge me, LOL).

    I already like their looks but here are the other factors I'm concerned about:

    1) Price: How negotiable? Reasonable? Please, no GPS, LOL.

    2) Service: Rush? Unrushed? Attitude? Do they get into it? Mechanical?

    3) Safe location: Should I just do outcall because I know the Wilkens area isn't safe, LOL, but sometimes there are some decent rent-a-rooms?

    4) Response: Some of these chicks take forever to respond.

    Feel free to add any other issues I should be concerned about or, if there's another one that's even better.

    Thanks in advance! Love this community.

    Chico.
    I would recommend Molly. She has her own place at Wilkens and she never rushes. One of the best BJ. The price is also reasonable. I never visited Nikki, so not commenting about her.

  11. #8091
    Quote Originally Posted by John4044  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely legit. I pulled the trigger and will definitely repeat. Absolutely mindblowing BBBJ and an ass that was so perfect! Really tight pussy and she seemed to really love it. I nearly popped when doing her doggy. Ripped off the cover, turned her around and blasted all over her face, hair and tits. She is more but IMHO, definitely worth it.
    You had me at legit! LOL.

  12. #8090

    Molly vs Nikki

    So Chico wanted to know which girl to see. I don't know Nikki. There were some mixed reviews of her on the Baltimore forums. But I can vouch for Molly. I have known her for a few years now and had good sessions with her. I used to go to her apartment out near BWI. She is also excellent at carplay. I have found her rates reasonable. She hosts out of a house Mt Claire. I will not give the address, but she has some data in her ad. The house is owned by her ex. She told me he knows what is going on and is OK with it. I have not been in the house. It is on a major 4 lane road with lots of traffic. It is not a dark narrow alley. You should text the number in her ad. I don't see her out walking. Also remember if she hosts, she will charge a little more. But you save the cost of a hotel room. I have always found her to be clean and fresh. You can't say that about the girls living in abandoned houses. I usually text her, and it can take a while for her to get back to you. The telephone number in her latest ad is the one I have. It was working in July.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53191982/#.

    The photo below is a little old but it is a good representation of what she looks like now.

    Frank Out!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Molly 3.jpg‎  

  13. #8089

    Dinah

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Is Dinah AA?
    She's white, early 40's.

  14. #8088

    Watch out!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Monoxide  [View Original Post]
    Yes met her before, she's definitely real, was staying in AA county at a private residence, Bree hit me up, needed a ride for something and offered some fun with both of um but I had to get her and have her back by a certain time.

    Unfortunately I was way to far away to make it to um in the time Bree said she had, SMFH.

    Monoxide.
    Got back and said she didn't think I was g.

    After a number of texts, I arranged to meet Lindsey. Everything was set, I drove 20 miles to pick her up and she was nowhere to be found. She apologized but left me questioning if she is for real.

  15. #8087

    Dinah

    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times with no issues, I love the feeling of her soft skin and amazing BBJ. I'm not a breast man but them tits feel great rubbing on jr.
    Is Dinah AA?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape