Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,426 to 16,440 of 24538
-
08-13-20 22:18 #8113Senior Member

Posts: 647Cialis UTR without prescription?
Hey fellas. Do any of you fine lads have any UTR contacts and / or physicians where I can get Cialis or Tadalafil (generic Cialis) without the hassle of health examinations or prescriptions?...or where I can find one of those "no questions asked" type of doctors?...I see sponsor ad's on this very forum addressing this issue but haven't pulled the trigger because I don't want to get scammed. My former family doctor just joined another group and they want a $300 convenience fee (whatever the hell that means) and I said no and cut ties with them. Any help at all would be appreciated. On the board or via PM.
-
08-13-20 13:30 #8112Regular Member

Posts: 9Thank
I was going to go see her Tuesday but she replied back to late. After this I'll hold off, appreciate the heads up.
Originally Posted by Iwcpa69
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 12:43 #8111Senior Member

Posts: 198Lilly
She hosts at motels, and yes there's always some weirdos around those places, being that aggressive is odd but I can see it happening, she's def not the problem, she's very safe to see, I see her quite a bit.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
Monoxide.
-
08-13-20 10:48 #8110Senior Member

Posts: 58Vicky
I've seen her, she's in a row home in the canton area. Tough street parking, but I found a spot. She's mid 40's Hispanic. Answers the door in lingerie and covers you in hand sanitizer. Amazing body, full GFE for. 2/ hr. BBBJ 69 cfs then a massage. Totally worth it.
Originally Posted by LuvARub88
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 10:44 #8109Regular Member

Posts: 5This was taken from.
Originally Posted by TalkinTrash;4925976[URL
https://www.instagram.com/jillpowellglam/
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/viol...192626723.html
-
08-13-20 10:39 #8108Senior Member

Posts: 602Thanks for the insight. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
Chico.
-
08-13-20 10:38 #8107Senior Member

Posts: 602Lilly aka Gummy
Glad you're OK. Her pics look like she's at a hotel. Is she now hosting from a private house or apartment?
Originally Posted by Iwcpa69
[View Original Post]
Chico.
-
08-13-20 10:36 #8106Senior Member

Posts: 602Molly vs. Nikki
Thanks for the insight. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
Chico.
-
08-13-20 10:24 #8105Regular Member

Posts: 5Fake
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/viol...192626723.html
https://www.instagram.com/jillpowellglam/
Originally Posted by TalkinTrash
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 10:12 #8104Regular Member

Posts: 16Ummmm.
Ummmm, I'm pretty sure these are all photos of Demi Lovato. So, it's probably a scam. But if she's really tricking in Baltimore, by all means, let me know.
Originally Posted by TalkinTrash;4925976[URL
-
08-13-20 06:47 #8103Senior Member

Posts: 99OK who first?
https://independent.com.listcrawler....more/53232048/#.
Drop dead gorgeous, who has or who is willing?
-
08-13-20 03:34 #8102Senior Member

Posts: 33She was fine, but the neighbors.
Lined up a visit with this one -.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/gummy-...mdrop/31161653
She answered texts quickly, and we set up a meet at her location. Once I got inside, some fat guy in flip-flops started pounding on the door demanding that we come out. She was scared, so I left to avoid bringing any more heat her way. The guy followed me to my car yelling gibberish until I left. I got in touch with her shortly after, and it seems he went back and bothered her some more, yelling to her through her door that I had no money and was there to rob her. Not sure what his deal was. Jealous, angry neighbor, random crazy guy, who knows? Either way, didn't really get to hang with her but in the brief contact I had she was clean, friendly, and polite (and a spinner, me likey). Hopefully I can catch up with her somewhere else without the crazy guy nearby.
-
08-12-20 23:19 #8101Regular Member

Posts: 17Yes it's fake. Pics are of a cosplayer named Liz Catz.
Originally Posted by AsianGamer;4921434[URL
-
08-12-20 21:26 #8100Senior Member

Posts: 511Molly vs Nikki
I would say Molly because I've known her for about 3 years. I met Nikki last week and has seen twice. Both of them meets my expectations. If you don't want to see Molly at her place just tell her you would feel more comfortable at a Notel. Nikki got that fire too.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 18:36 #8099Senior Member

Posts: 121Other day she took like 6 hrs to respond to me LOL. By that time I had already finished work and everything. She is worth it though.
Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






