Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,076 to 15,090 of 26409
-
08-13-20 03:03 #11334Banned Member

Posts: 586Probably scam
Wen location has no city, probably scam.
Originally Posted by Coyote7033
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 00:23 #11333Senior Member

Posts: 819Mature
Don't ever pay for a room and then let her keep it for the night. Your card can be charged for all kind of extra fees, towels, smoking in the room, cigarette burns etc. Her ad states that she's 32. C'Mon., she's at least 50. Don't let the little head do your thinking.
Originally Posted by Coyote7033
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 00:04 #11332Senior Member

Posts: 299She wasn't advertising because she was in prison and then jumped parole and headed to Florida. I've had many more than 50 visits. When that itch calls she will fuck you over in a minute. Trust me on that.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 00:01 #11331Senior Member

Posts: 146Lola
Met Lola walking on 23rd & and yesterday morn. Great looking from across the street. Not so much up close. Went to a spot. 3 for bbbjcimws. Enjoyable character and would repeat. Old ad, new digits.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...m/266481284805
-
08-12-20 17:43 #11330Senior Member

Posts: 293Mature & Experienced Woman
Any one else see this post? Started chatting and trying to set something up but she kept wanting a hotel room for the night. I slowed down negotiations because of that. Still has that look about her. Ugh ugh ugh.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/320655208999
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/659905710333
-
08-12-20 17:08 #11329Senior Member

Posts: 812My guess this would be the junkie / thief in question as I recall her from the reports of her b. S. In Wausau some years back. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/379750100799.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 16:28 #11328Senior Member

Posts: 1820Link
Sorry.
Originally Posted by BrickForm
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/550550990349
HS.
-
08-12-20 16:19 #11327Senior Member

Posts: 1820Abbie
I didn't say you were lying. I said it seemed out of character based on 50+ visits. I'm sure you're also correct about Backpage. I just know she hasn't been advertising for likely at least 2 years. I met her after a well respected Senior offered her contact info to trusted members about a year ago. She was his ATF UTR. I've seen her with and without stockings, no track marks now. How long ago did she Cash and Dash you?
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
08-12-20 15:25 #11326Senior Member

Posts: 774Gawd damn
I knew I recognized her! Still hot! As soon as she started riding me I thought I've been here before but I was thinking this is my old brain. Thanks for jarring my memory Miltown.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
Just remember your monger rules and all is good.
-
08-12-20 14:08 #11325Senior Member

Posts: 299Utr?
So she's a UTR? Really because I found her thieving ass on backpage eight years ago with reviews on TER. Had seen her for years, even after she was released from prison both times. She will steal from you as soon as her habit calls and she sees an opportunity. Do you know why she wears those thigh highs all the time? Because she shoots up in her legs. Keep telling yourselves this and one day you'll find out the hard way.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 13:02 #11324Senior Member

Posts: 198Link
Do we have a link?
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 12:48 #11323Senior Member

Posts: 774Agree
After HS recomending her to for the last year I took him up on it. I almost left when I got to her place because it was a bit confusing. I'm glad I didn't. When I followed her up the stairs I had a hard time kepping my face out of her tiny ass. Tits are a bit deflated but I'm not much of a titty man so no prob there. Service was above par and I would have no issues with returning. Sorry I can't find her link right now. As with all of these women remeber the rules of mongering to avoid any problems, but as far as that goes she didn't even look at the donation the whole time I was there and she walked me out the door when the mission was accomplished. Sweet woman.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 11:44 #11322Regular Member

Posts: 20Kitty / Barbie / Connie Sussex
So I saw "Kitty" off of stg 14 o $hhr and I got what I wanted all good. She gives me this other 414 # to call her which she says is her real number to hang out sometime. "no money" LOL so I think I scored a fwb but then I text this number and she says she's not home and will hit me up later. Around 10 pm (I see the next day) I get a text that says "send 500 to my cashapp" calls me. Says "***** ass nigga ill kill you" LOL so she's a scumbag. Talked about going back to school to be a lawyer. I saw som1 said she's also on seeking and isn't just an innocent single mom like she says. Fools avoid. 6841 & 9498.
-
08-12-20 11:00 #11321Senior Member

Posts: 171Seriously
I though most of the guys reading the adds on skip can tell a fake from real. Now it's not 100% but more like 98% fake if no phone number is given. And all the pay adds are given. And then to good to be true. Also all that and big boobs, come on guys get real. Way to many fake adds. I sometimes will go to another town and see the same adds. Wow. That's a clue too.
Originally Posted by Ochenashikari
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 10:38 #11320Senior Member

Posts: 135She is in the category of AVIOD at all cost. A real time waster and as mentioned it is not her pictured.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





