Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 440 of 662 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 490 540 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3333
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Mmhmm

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    Her business must be getting slower than usual, with Rhode island travel restrictions and less people being comfortable seeing providers.
    If business are slow. Then why is she hiking her price up? If anything it just going to turn guy like me away since $120 is my max LOL.

  2. #3332
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her last year, I'm a bit tired so I don't want to look for it. When I saw her she was less of bbw and more curvy in my opinion. She was able to do an incall at her place but was rushed because her family was coming back.

    I can say she was willing to do a lot except bareback and anal. She was willing to kiss, DATY, and BBBJ. She was not into it when I saw her, so maybe the other person can tell me how the outcall went. What I can say is that she attractive in my opinion. I like her ass and she tasted well down there. She just wasn't very receptive. Your mileage may vary. Give her a shot if you are willing.
    Really? Hmmm. I think I'll give her a shot, in that case. Sounds like I've had much worse. You consider her a bbw from those pics or from seeing her in person? Thanks!

  3. #3331

    Business must be slow

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Is there reason why Starr double her price now. She use to be $160 hh and now she's $260? Are you guys really paying her that much for hh? Or is she doing this so she can negotiate with us for 200 or $160. I was suppose to go see her for $120 hh last month but she ghosted me. So I don't think I will go see her for anything higher than $120 hh.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/866109364655
    Her business must be getting slower than usual, with Rhode island travel restrictions and less people being comfortable seeing providers.

  4. #3330

    Car Date experiences

    So I wanted to bring this up because I never done this before. With COVID my nosey roommates are home more often than before where I can usually invite someone over every few months. But now that is not likely for well, awhile. I'm personally not interested in hotels to have for a night so I was curious.

    Can people tell me about their experiences with cardates, preferably ones where you guys did full service? Like do you guys have SUVs or something, how did you guys do the deed exactly? I'm bent up as hell and most of the girls I'm interested in just want to do outcalls so I am genuinely curious on how it can work and see if it is my cup of tea.

  5. #3329

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/954500569778

    I'll be seeing this gal this week. Anyone know anything on her? Seems pretty legit.

    Thanks! Be safe.
    I reviewed her last year, I'm a bit tired so I don't want to look for it. When I saw her she was less of bbw and more curvy in my opinion. She was able to do an incall at her place but was rushed because her family was coming back.

    I can say she was willing to do a lot except bareback and anal. She was willing to kiss, DATY, and BBBJ. She was not into it when I saw her, so maybe the other person can tell me how the outcall went. What I can say is that she attractive in my opinion. I like her ass and she tasted well down there. She just wasn't very receptive. Your mileage may vary. Give her a shot if you are willing.

  6. #3328
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Starr

    Is there reason why Starr double her price now. She use to be $160 hh and now she's $260? Are you guys really paying her that much for hh? Or is she doing this so she can negotiate with us for 200 or $160. I was suppose to go see her for $120 hh last month but she ghosted me. So I don't think I will go see her for anything higher than $120 hh.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/866109364655

  7. #3327
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep  [View Original Post]
    She is legit.

    CONS.

    Pics are deceiving. She is a small BBW.

    Everything covered.

    PROS.

    No Drugs, No drama.

    Aims to please.

    Good personality.

    If you can get passed the small BBW. She is worth it.
    So shows using old pics and her ad say do not waste her time. But she's doing false advertising. She's asking for a lot of money for car date but her pics are not recent.

  8. #3326

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/954500569778

    I'll be seeing this gal this week. Anyone know anything on her? Seems pretty legit.

    Thanks! Be safe.
    She is legit.

    CONS.

    Pics are deceiving. She is a small BBW.

    Everything covered.

    PROS.

    No Drugs, No drama.

    Aims to please.

    Good personality.

    If you can get passed the small BBW. She is worth it.

  9. #3325

    Angela

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/954500569778

    I'll be seeing this gal this week. Anyone know anything on her? Seems pretty legit.

    Thanks! Be safe.

  10. #3324
    Quote Originally Posted by Strech12  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/241282290914

    She looks like a damn good time. I'm gone for a few days but I hope someone gets with her and reports back!!
    Haven't heard back from her yet.

  11. #3323
    Quote Originally Posted by GiilsonWH  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone of you fellows seen this lady who advertises pretty frequently and claims to be 22? Is she worth it?too many fakes and hardcore druggies out there now?
    I remember reading a very negative review about this one about 6 months ago. It's not her pic.

  12. #3322

    Princess?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/241282290914

    She looks like a damn good time. I'm gone for a few days but I hope someone gets with her and reports back!!

  13. #3321

    Pull that trigger

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I read all the previous reviews from the past but was hoping someone has seen her more recently than that and it was good time. There was one decent report but also said she was a bit mechanical. I had such a thing for her back in the day but was in a long term relationship at the time so I never made a move. I definitely didn't think she'd end up on these pages but here we are. If I do see her I'll definitely be on my A game for any shenanigans. I know her full real name and have her FB page so I'll call her out right from the jump (in person) so that way she doesn't even think to play games.
    I'd be curious to know what I missed out on. Just be careful someone sits outside while she comes inside, I'd also never go to her incall but we all do what we need to do. I'd just hide your shit and make her get naked before you donate anything, that way you're really all set. I always do that now, old timer told me about that trick. Report back good luck!

  14. #3320
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Savannah recently? It's funny because I know this girl well. She used to come by the liquor store I managed ALL the time. This was like 7 years ago so I'm wondering if she's been in the game that long. She was such a natural beauty but I can only imagine what these years have done to her and what she looks like now. Any info is appreciated!

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/982392259857
    Savannah has addiction issues so you never know what to expect from her. She used to be a great provider but in recent years, probably because of relapses, she can be an outright thief.

    I saw her once a couple years ago and the pictures she's still using were out of date then, so God only knows what she looks like now. (She was still cute when I saw her in 2018, don't get me wrong, and her service was fine.).

  15. #3319

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Strech12  [View Original Post]
    And fuck that! She came to my place, I gave her half donation, asked for the rest and I said no. She asked me to come outside, forget what for (this was months and months ago) then I never saw her again. So she was burning people, not sure as of now but that's the only time anyone ever took my money like that. I've heard good things but this was from way back. I would say pass, but it's your money to play this game with.
    Yeah, I read all the previous reviews from the past but was hoping someone has seen her more recently than that and it was good time. There was one decent report but also said she was a bit mechanical. I had such a thing for her back in the day but was in a long term relationship at the time so I never made a move. I definitely didn't think she'd end up on these pages but here we are. If I do see her I'll definitely be on my A game for any shenanigans. I know her full real name and have her FB page so I'll call her out right from the jump (in person) so that way she doesn't even think to play games.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape