Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 9918
-
08-11-20 00:40 #3333Senior Member

Posts: 4545Mmhmm
If business are slow. Then why is she hiking her price up? If anything it just going to turn guy like me away since $120 is my max LOL.
Originally Posted by MrOllie
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 00:34 #3332Senior Member

Posts: 163Really? Hmmm. I think I'll give her a shot, in that case. Sounds like I've had much worse. You consider her a bbw from those pics or from seeing her in person? Thanks!
Originally Posted by MrOllie
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 23:17 #3331Senior Member

Posts: 122Business must be slow
Her business must be getting slower than usual, with Rhode island travel restrictions and less people being comfortable seeing providers.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 23:15 #3330Senior Member

Posts: 122Car Date experiences
So I wanted to bring this up because I never done this before. With COVID my nosey roommates are home more often than before where I can usually invite someone over every few months. But now that is not likely for well, awhile. I'm personally not interested in hotels to have for a night so I was curious.
Can people tell me about their experiences with cardates, preferably ones where you guys did full service? Like do you guys have SUVs or something, how did you guys do the deed exactly? I'm bent up as hell and most of the girls I'm interested in just want to do outcalls so I am genuinely curious on how it can work and see if it is my cup of tea.
-
08-10-20 23:08 #3329Senior Member

Posts: 122Meh
I reviewed her last year, I'm a bit tired so I don't want to look for it. When I saw her she was less of bbw and more curvy in my opinion. She was able to do an incall at her place but was rushed because her family was coming back.
Originally Posted by TinType
[View Original Post]
I can say she was willing to do a lot except bareback and anal. She was willing to kiss, DATY, and BBBJ. She was not into it when I saw her, so maybe the other person can tell me how the outcall went. What I can say is that she attractive in my opinion. I like her ass and she tasted well down there. She just wasn't very receptive. Your mileage may vary. Give her a shot if you are willing.
-
08-10-20 20:48 #3328Senior Member

Posts: 4545Starr
Is there reason why Starr double her price now. She use to be $160 hh and now she's $260? Are you guys really paying her that much for hh? Or is she doing this so she can negotiate with us for 200 or $160. I was suppose to go see her for $120 hh last month but she ghosted me. So I don't think I will go see her for anything higher than $120 hh.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/866109364655
-
08-10-20 20:46 #3327Senior Member

Posts: 4545Angela
So shows using old pics and her ad say do not waste her time. But she's doing false advertising. She's asking for a lot of money for car date but her pics are not recent.
Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 18:55 #3326Senior Member

Posts: 134Angela
She is legit.
Originally Posted by TinType
[View Original Post]
CONS.
Pics are deceiving. She is a small BBW.
Everything covered.
PROS.
No Drugs, No drama.
Aims to please.
Good personality.
If you can get passed the small BBW. She is worth it.
-
08-10-20 14:54 #3325Senior Member

Posts: 163Angela
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/954500569778
I'll be seeing this gal this week. Anyone know anything on her? Seems pretty legit.
Thanks! Be safe.
-
08-10-20 13:28 #3324Senior Member

Posts: 163Haven't heard back from her yet.
Originally Posted by Strech12
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 11:34 #3323Senior Member

Posts: 468I remember reading a very negative review about this one about 6 months ago. It's not her pic.
Originally Posted by GiilsonWH
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 03:38 #3322Senior Member

Posts: 157Princess?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/241282290914
She looks like a damn good time. I'm gone for a few days but I hope someone gets with her and reports back!!
-
08-09-20 21:35 #3321Senior Member

Posts: 157Pull that trigger
I'd be curious to know what I missed out on. Just be careful someone sits outside while she comes inside, I'd also never go to her incall but we all do what we need to do. I'd just hide your shit and make her get naked before you donate anything, that way you're really all set. I always do that now, old timer told me about that trick. Report back good luck!
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 17:48 #3320Regular Member

Posts: 11Savannah has addiction issues so you never know what to expect from her. She used to be a great provider but in recent years, probably because of relapses, she can be an outright thief.
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
I saw her once a couple years ago and the pictures she's still using were out of date then, so God only knows what she looks like now. (She was still cute when I saw her in 2018, don't get me wrong, and her service was fine.).
-
08-09-20 14:56 #3319Senior Member

Posts: 149Savannah
Yeah, I read all the previous reviews from the past but was hoping someone has seen her more recently than that and it was good time. There was one decent report but also said she was a bit mechanical. I had such a thing for her back in the day but was in a long term relationship at the time so I never made a move. I definitely didn't think she'd end up on these pages but here we are. If I do see her I'll definitely be on my A game for any shenanigans. I know her full real name and have her FB page so I'll call her out right from the jump (in person) so that way she doesn't even think to play games.
Originally Posted by Strech12
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





