Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 9918
-
08-12-20 22:55 #3348Senior Member

Posts: 4545All I got to say is WTF. You paying a hoe you can fuck yourself money monthly instead of trying to fuck. FYI, pornhub is giving free premium. Go watch better quality shit for free.
Originally Posted by MrOllie
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 22:49 #3347Senior Member

Posts: 122Peruvian Jessica
Hey fellas I am kind of on the hunt since I'll be taking vacation. So I was checking out this girl and I was curious:
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/body-m...itipo/32044387
Now she makes it clear she is not an escort but I subscribed to the her onlyfans (10 bucks at the moment, so no coffee tomorrow that's fine) and a lot of her content is very xxx, like sucking dick and getting fucked. A report in massage reports says she isn't doing FS, but something tells me she is down for it.
Anyone else try her, and get lucky?
-
08-12-20 20:16 #3346Senior Member

Posts: 389Angela
How the times change! I remember seeing her several times when she first started out, she was working out of her parents house while they were at work. Always a good time and enthusiastic but I can't see myself paying those premiums.
Originally Posted by Aluver
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 13:25 #3345Senior Member

Posts: 237She was very good. INMHO, pretty much the best BBW.
Originally Posted by Aluver
[View Original Post]
Oh well, so it goes.
Clit.
-
08-12-20 12:27 #3344Senior Member

Posts: 48Angela Morgan
Angela was my favorite BBW. Amazing beauty and spectacular service. She has been based in Worcester but advertised and traveled to Philadelphia and other locations. This year she announced retirement, closed her twitter, closed her personal site, and discontinued her phone number 978-578-XXXX. Occasionally posts selfies to https://www.instagram.com/angelamorgan186. Last TER reviews Jan and Feb this year.
Originally Posted by Aluver
[View Original Post]
Private Message me for more. Jake.
-
08-12-20 12:21 #3343Senior Member

Posts: 222Well I guess that answers your question. I try and stay away from the walkers unless I see someone who is outstanding and not LEO.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
To risky in COVID times.
Happy Hunting.
-
08-12-20 12:10 #3342Senior Member

Posts: 820I posted that
I stumbled across her when planning a business trip prior to the travel shutdown. I had never found the time to see her when in Leominster but LMFAO when I saw how she reinvented herself. Good for her if she can command those prices. Law of supply and demand applies.
Originally Posted by Aluver
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 10:46 #3341Senior Member

Posts: 333Angela Morgan
Was a post a while back, Angela moved to Philly, "reinvented" herself, and was charging like $300/ hr. Looks like her ad link in post is dead though. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...508&viewfull=1#post4437508. Edit, found her on silxa, where hos go after they take some new pics to reinvent themselves and charge $100-$200 extra. Pics do look pretty good though, never saw her when she was up here. https://www.slixa.com/pennsylvania/philadelphia/angela-morgan-5
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 23:49 #3340Senior Member

Posts: 134Angela
No this is not Angela Morgan. I don't think she has been around for a while.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 13:54 #3339Senior Member

Posts: 1048Car Dates
The key is finding a good spot. I've had luck at random apartment complexes after dark. No one knows who belongs there and if you find a corner spot you can usually blend right in. Really anywhere with dark cover and no one walking around outside the car works.
Originally Posted by MrOllie
[View Original Post]
I also aim to only have a car dates after dark. Especially full service. A BJ can be accomplished during the day if quick and under proper cover in the back of a parking lot. But, I don't aim to have any car dates during the day unless I need it and it's the only time I can that particular day.
Another key is positioning yourself (or at least keeping a constant eye out) for people who happen to emerge unexpectedly or a car that pulls in unexpectedly. God forbid it's LEO, you at least give yourself a chance to pull up your pants and look decent, lessening the cops probable cause for indecent exposure or similar charges.
If the girl you're with doesn't have a prostitution record, and you can learn her name really quickly, you could claim you were on a date and parked there to make out. If she has a lengthy prostitution record and the cop has any probable cause to arrest you they might do so.
I tend to not do car dates in unknown or new spots with women I don't know or who appear to be obvious crack head hookers. It really weakens the whole, "we are just friends" argument.
This made me laugh.
Originally Posted by SkankMagnet
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 13:35 #3338Senior Member

Posts: 1048Angela
This isn't Angela Morgan is it? A shorter white bbw from the Leominster area?
Originally Posted by TinType
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 12:00 #3337Senior Member

Posts: 768Crackhead thief who robbed me. Black Pimp. I'll run her over if I see her on the street.
Originally Posted by Bobber976
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 10:12 #3336Senior Member

Posts: 27Is Jamie legit?
Hey everyone. After looking at all the reviews I'm having a hard time figuring if she's legit. Seen some that day she is good, saw some that said she robbed them. Is she legit? Worth the time? Thanks.
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...s/046323482184
-
08-11-20 07:40 #3335Senior Member

Posts: 134Angela
My small BBW might be anothers thick. Either way if you're not looking for a dime piece spinner she is worth a shot in my opinion. No drugs or drama and for me at least good personality erases away a lot of other imperfections.
Originally Posted by TinType
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 02:14 #3334Senior Member

Posts: 149Car dates.
Step one: park the car. (They don't care where.).
Originally Posted by MrOllie
[View Original Post]
Step two: recline the passenger seat. (Or jump in the back.).
Step three: fuck her.











Reply With Quote





