Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22858

    Traveling To Chicago

    Quick question for the locals. My wife and may be coming to Chicago for the a night. I was wondering if anyone could provide a contact or point me in the right direction for a masseuse preferably make to provide her an erotic massage.

  2. #22857

    Gina

    Saw ad thought it was to good to be true. But was happy when I walked in fit Latina in a tight green dress and heels looked like she was going to the club. By Kimball and Montrose area. Disappointed with Massage was a 2/4 just covered me in oil and big round rear fake bolt ons had to be d"s glided all over me and L1 release $1. 50 Hhr total spend. Was open but pricey 300 plus. Might repeat.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/159772

  3. #22856

    Debbie

    Quote Originally Posted by YoniSniffer  [View Original Post]
    Debbie's breasts are the most beautiful breasts I've ever laid eyes on. I'd like to see the rest of her body, but she won't let me. She does a nice massage.
    She is 63, and the rest of her of her body that you didn't see (outside and inside) reflects her age.

  4. #22855

    Ambers Massage

    Has anyone seen Ambers Traveling massage (outcall)? I booked a session and will report back.

  5. #22854

    Peterson

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    She is back working. She only taking regulars right now. But her massage game is weaker. I guessing it because she is getting older. She is at least in her 50's or 60's. L1 but still great breasts.
    Debbie's breasts are the most beautiful breasts I've ever laid eyes on. I'd like to see the rest of her body, but she won't let me. She does a nice massage.

  6. #22853
    Quote Originally Posted by Vern2020  [View Original Post]
    I checked this place out today based on this recommendation. Thanks! Had a great time. The milking table is really a great sensation. Was conveniently located NW side of the city. Would repeat.
    Are they good looking?

  7. #22852
    Quote Originally Posted by MiluvuLongTime  [View Original Post]
    $100 for L1 is horrible! Your ruining the market for all of us not wanting to just flush money away. I pay that for L2 come on man!
    I'm not ruining anything for two reasons:

    1) $ was not for L1. That's an additional fee for nudity and mutual touch. L1 was included in the original fee.

    2) I refused to pay it.

  8. #22851
    Quote Originally Posted by Satriani  [View Original Post]
    When things first opened up I went to my go to AMP and had to take a new mt and we both had to wear masks. I have never been so entranced just by someone's eyes. Of course I had to remove the my mask for oral delights but in a strange was it was OK. Now I'm used to it. Yeas I still prefer no masks but whatta ya going to do?
    My goto AMP just opened back up, haven't been at all since the whole shutdown. Little nervous to do so but need the relief.

  9. #22850

    Milking table

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTisBad  [View Original Post]
    If I would have gone here I would tell you guys this place was really great. Sabrina and Andrea very nice and friendly great time.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/128647
    I checked this place out today based on this recommendation. Thanks! Had a great time. The milking table is really a great sensation. Was conveniently located NW side of the city. Would repeat.

  10. #22849
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by RaccoonJoe  [View Original Post]
    You're mistaken: He's paying $300 for nude L1, not $100. Jeez!! I guess for L2, he would marry her!
    LOL bad math my bad but god damn for 3 bills he can get a smoking hot Asian by airport and do just about anything with her, twice LOL.

  11. #22848
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratso100  [View Original Post]
    I just tried Princess Latina. Great time. It's a bit costly but the girls are good looking and service is decent for the money they charge. Much better than zeus and aol. It's also way cheaper and no screening unlike CLM.
    Hi, would also appreciate the link to Princess Latina, thank you. Feel free to PM me. Lets bring these beautiful Latinas el lechon.

  12. #22847
    Quote Originally Posted by MiluvuLongTime  [View Original Post]
    $100 for L1 is horrible! Your ruining the market for all of us not wanting to just flush money away. I pay that for L2 come on man!
    You're mistaken: He's paying $300 for nude L1, not $100. Jeez!! I guess for L2, he would marry her!

  13. #22846

    Masks

    When things first opened up I went to my go to AMP and had to take a new mt and we both had to wear masks. I have never been so entranced just by someone's eyes. Of course I had to remove the my mask for oral delights but in a strange was it was OK. Now I'm used to it. Yeas I still prefer no masks but whatta ya going to do?

  14. #22845
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbiz01  [View Original Post]
    Maybe. But controlling for illegals and immigrants, you'd expect there would be more Hispanic MPs in general. California, Texas, Florida, New Jersey and New York currently appear to have a number of Hispanic MPs. Additionally, there seems more Asian MPs in these areas have Latina RAs in their lineups.
    Years back before I started mongering, I remember little village and Pilsen had shit load of mp. I don't know if they had Latina workers or Asian, but they were much common in the Spanish speaking area. I think there is now less due the immigration issue, having a suspicious mp with a community that is known to have obvious undocumented workers is a big red flag to the community's LE. My Asian friend says that Chinatown alderman have it worked out with mp owners to operate with with more discretion unlike Mexicans who aren't going to risk their own residents, as "evidence" for human trafficking in the media headlines involving ICE. Now if you look up Pilsen area, you might still get lucky. There's a couple tantra ads but the rates look pricey and I never tried them.

  15. #22844
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbiz01  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how recent you've been to AOL or Zeus, but every RA appears to be named Melissa at AOL. As far as Zeus, the most recent lineup I recall is Raquel, Briana, Salma and Daniella. I think a Claudia use to work there but left. May have returned since the MP she was previously listed at has closed. AS far as knowing Spanish, I know some, but Google translate has worked just as well.

    To each his own.
    It's been since late 2019 that I went to aol and I got Claudia. I tried calling for Fabiola last week and lady told me she doesn't work no more. I then ask for Claudia but she told me she was absent. So I didn't bother going. How did the Melissa look and serve?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape