Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,176 to 17,190 of 40005
-
08-09-20 11:04 #22830Senior Member

Posts: 308I'm looking on their web site $80/ hr. What is the tip structure like? Feel free to pm me. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Ratso100
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 09:44 #22829Regular Member

Posts: 8I second this review. Previously stated a a very mediocre experience with Zena from this location.
Originally Posted by Getreal
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 06:54 #22828Senior Member

Posts: 989That place has been closed for a long time. It was kinda fun banging one of those ancient hookers at Relax while listening to the people in the restaurant through the thin wall. One of the girls told me that they were paying almost 4 K / mth in rent, so they just walked away from it. It's only a matter of time before they level that block and put a tower on it anyway.
Originally Posted by Ratso100
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 01:16 #22827Senior Member

Posts: 318Anyone in particular that you recommend. I'm young myself and would gladly pay for a Hot Latina with L1 service. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Ratso100
[View Original Post]
Also if you don't mind PM me the link. I think I found it but want to make sure it's the exact spot.
-
08-09-20 00:16 #22826Senior Member

Posts: 302I just tried Princess Latina. Great time. It's a bit costly but the girls are good looking and service is decent for the money they charge. Much better than zeus and aol. It's also way cheaper and no screening unlike CLM.
Originally Posted by RaxMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 00:13 #22825Senior Member

Posts: 302Yeah, last time I passed I saw Chinese restaurant next door is also closed and boarded. I wonder if they have same owner. I know dude that owns it also owns other joints.
Originally Posted by GoatTrotter
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 00:11 #22824Senior Member

Posts: 302Which one is mimi?
Originally Posted by Biliator
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 22:28 #22823Senior Member

Posts: 218If you're a Mimi fan, she also works at East Rhythm massage a few days a week, at least last I knew.
Originally Posted by GoatTrotter
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 22:15 #22822Senior Member

Posts: 67Yes, a tip on top of the L1 cost. The additional $100 is for nude / touch, and I expect she would ask for a tip there as well.
Originally Posted by VRooomBada
[View Original Post]
Again, I don't mind tipping extra if the service was good. It establishes trust between myself and the provider, and it helps the good ones stay in the business. I just hate when it's transparently manipulative.
-
08-08-20 20:08 #22821Senior Member

Posts: 85Belmont
Stopped by Belmont had the itch for Good ole Eva. Wasn't that busy which was nice. Decent massage Good teasing with back play and ball play teasing. On the flip Straight to business topless L1 with release.
50 massage 50 release and left her a Pearl necklace.
-
08-08-20 19:34 #22820Regular Member

Posts: 2I recently visited this place. My dream was very similar to this post here. The girl wasn't that attractive for me. I did enjoy the massage though.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
Also, I'm sad about cermak. I'm going to miss that place.
-
08-08-20 15:44 #22819Senior Member

Posts: 877Latin Bliss
What happened with this one. Not seeing any current ads. This was on my list. They had a couple PR's I wanted to see along with some other girl, forget her country of origin.
Originally Posted by RaxMan
[View Original Post]
https://chicago.rubratings.com/135896
-
08-08-20 10:32 #22818Senior Member

Posts: 891Probably won't happen
WeChat most likely will avoid getting banned. The date is set for a September 15th ban. Just in case it really does happen, everyone is already switching to a different app. If WeChat does get banned it would only be a mild inconvenience for a bit. The new app will take over for WeChat. SaintChuck.
Originally Posted by MrLoudMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 08:35 #22817Senior Member

Posts: 90Relax Cermak
It seems to be permanently closed. Boarded up and put up for lease this week.
Originally Posted by Ratso100
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 20:42 #22816Senior Member

Posts: 390It appears WeChat is going Bye-Bye.
This article states Pres. Trump is banning TikTok, and WeChat.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...source=twitter
Suggest exchanging phone numbers or Facebook or whatever else you use info with your favorite providers. If this indeed does go down, it's going be massively inconvenient for all Chinese people in America, plus Mongers.











Reply With Quote





