Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 348 of 523 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 398 448 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 7843
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2638
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Any intel on her


  2. #2637
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Been there twice

    Quote Originally Posted by SergeG  [View Original Post]
    OK guys. Something is up with that place, the Amerivue Inn. This is a mini bordelo now. Girls like Crytal are running scams. Other well know scammers are there. I suspect the hotel manager may as well to be in the scams. If any girls tell you to meet in Wolcott st at this place, don't go. The layout is also an easy trap for your car to be stuck if you park in the court. This place may get busted anytime IMO.
    Saw Frankie there last year. Saw the mixed dominican about 6 months ago. I agree, the center parking area is a classic pinch point. Its a square paking lot. The second time I was there, I parked in the spots by the road. Oh ya, Angie is there too. I inquired on Sunday morning. Didn't go.

    Its a fukin convention.

  3. #2636
    Quote Originally Posted by Allister  [View Original Post]
    Sorry this is late but yes. Same location.

    I have been hesitant to even try again after that one. Combined with the fact that you see far more horror stories on here than actual successes, makes you wonder if it's even worth it.
    Waterbury has become a hell hole. It seems most girls are handled and shot up. Bella seems the only game but the price is just too far out. For that I get model level escorting.

    Try Angel on the turnpike in the WTBY area. I have not seen her since late last year but she was nice looking, slender, very nice personality. She just need to get the costs down a bit but at least I never got ripped off with her on anything. Some had bad experiences on services. Don't know about that as it was not my case. My mileage was running high. She enjoys nice guys. If you go, say Serge said hello.

  4. #2635

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by Yaba1  [View Original Post]
    Willow street Nina (Spanish girl) and Lilly is back around.
    I am not familiar with Lily but very familiar with Nina, having introduced her to the forum many years ago. Playboy texted me a week ago that she was out on the loop again almost a week ago and I've been looking for her since then. She is right up there on my ATF list. For a while, she was a regular of mine without having a phone. We would meet at my office every Thursday at !0 PM. Boy can she suck a dick!

    That being said, this post belongs in the SW section. Why is it in Escorts?

    Blue.

  5. #2634

    Keep a eye out

    Willow street Nina (Spanish girl) and Lilly is back around.

  6. #2633
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeG  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this review. Was the place in Wolcott at a motel starting with A? The maintenance guys story is awfully like the thing I experienced.

    I never got the phone part. Actually the phone never rung. But the add looks somewhat similar. PM if you want to talk private. We need to I'd if we saw the same scam.
    Sorry this is late but yes. Same location.

    I have been hesitant to even try again after that one. Combined with the fact that you see far more horror stories on here than actual successes, makes you wonder if it's even worth it.

  7. #2632
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeG  [View Original Post]
    OK guys. Something is up with that place, the Amerivue Inn. This is a mini bordelo now. Girls like Crytal are running scams. Other well know scammers are there. I suspect the hotel manager may as well to be in the scams. If any girls tell you to meet in Wolcott st at this place, don't go. The layout is also an easy trap for your car to be stuck if you park in the court This place may get busted anytime IMO.
    I SECOND THIS SUGGESTION! I was there last summer 2019 for a QV. Girl went into the bathroom for a extended time after taking donation...I bounced. The way the lot is designed its super easy to get boxed in..if someone is pulling in Or parked at the entrance. Plus its WOLCOTT I'd rather go to the "M" Street☠ than that motel lol!.

  8. #2631

    Motel in wolcott

    OK guys. Something is up with that place, the Amerivue Inn. This is a mini bordelo now. Girls like Crytal are running scams. Other well know scammers are there. I suspect the hotel manager may as well to be in the scams. If any girls tell you to meet in Wolcott st at this place, don't go. The layout is also an easy trap for your car to be stuck if you park in the court. This place may get busted anytime IMO.

  9. #2630

    Yep Same Crystal!

    Quote Originally Posted by SergeG  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this review. Was the place in Wolcott at a motel starting with A? The maintenance guys story is awfully like the thing I experienced.

    I never got the phone part. Actually the phone never rung. But the add looks somewhat similar. PM if you want to talk private. We need to I'd if we saw the same scam.
    Answering my own question. Same phone number! Do NOT BOOK 1 H in Wolcott. Clearly she has a pimp. Same "room maintenance" scam. I have no idea why she gave me back my extra I gave for BB that never was, no idea why she did not open but nay be this is a scare tactic to get the monger out of the room early and no idea why the 1st meet went so well. I am under the impression she answers to a "higher authority on what to do. I would not do an outcall either as the may come clean your room as well! This is well played as she comes across as very nice.

  10. #2629

    Retired

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDee750  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else seen her? Is she a good fuck?
    Last time I contacted her about 2-3 weeks ago she claimed to be retired. Which I found odd because I had only been seeing her ad for maybe 2 weeks since the return from COVID. I guess it's possible she just wasn't in the mood but she clearly said retired.

  11. #2628

    Is this the same Krystal / Crytal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Allister  [View Original Post]
    Well my first attempt in this area was not a positive one. Met with Crystal this afternoon.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...v/058715209730

    Opted for an hour session. About 5 minutes in the hotel phone started ringing and it was the front desk. She kept telling them that "he" was on the way to pay the bill now. I assume she was talking about her "handler". After that was over, went about another 10 minutes and the phone started ringing again. This time it was a guy calling her that was telling her what to do. She then hung up with him and then told me that the hotel staff was going to be coming into the room on and off for the net few hours due to backed up pipes.

    At this point, it was advised that it was time to go. Mistakenly I took care of the business part when I first got there. Again, opted for an hour, got around 15 minutes and even that 15 minutes was interrupted several times by phone calls.

    I sure miss South Florida when it comes to things like this. Much easier down there. I went with her because the only reviews on here were positive compared to so many others that were a mix or just plain bad. Even then, I couldn't get it right and had a horrible time.
    Just saw this review. Was the place in Wolcott at a motel starting with A? The maintenance guys story is awfully like the thing I experienced.

    I never got the phone part. Actually the phone never rung. But the add looks somewhat similar. PM if you want to talk private. We need to I'd if we saw the same scam.

  12. #2627

    Mature

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her Saturday, she's cool, definitely older (late 40's) and a bigger thicker woman but she can take a thumping.

    Big soft implants which were fine. Clean room off 84 by a car dealer. BBBJ was ok, gets really wet. Is ok with pictures & video.

    She will go bare if you desire.

    I'd see her again, she's not spectacular but she is very nice and I prefer a mature woman over strung out younger girls.

    Damage was 1 for hh.
    Anyone else seen her? Is she a good fuck?

  13. #2626

    Jas

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkot1337  [View Original Post]
    Jas is super nice. But I can't get around the lies.

    She DOES allow bare and cip.

    And be careful. After my time with her I had pus the very next day and needed a gram and a week to get rid of it.
    Did you bang her bare? Or covered.

  14. #2625

    Incall location

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    No not a basement apartment. An old dusty dark broken down basement. This is one of those 3 family apartment buildings and this one was in delapitated shape. She wanted to do it on the stairs at the bottom.
    Sheehs! I guess now we have to worry about asking if this will happen on basement stairs or inside a dumpster rental. What are they thinking?

  15. #2624
    Jas is super nice. But I can't get around the lies.

    She DOES allow bare and cip.

    And be careful. After my time with her I had pus the very next day and needed a gram and a week to get rid of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SJones330  [View Original Post]
    On another note, wanted to share my experience with Jasmine.

    She is cute. Very nice. I got there, she initially told me the wrong address, but quickly called me and gave me the right one. I scolded her a bit, because I like to arrive a few minutes early, and she texted me to knock on the backdoor, but forgot to give me the correct address. I know they do it for their safety, but who knows if someone had answered their door to a strange guy knocking? I told her to never do that again, and if you must give a false address for your safety, please remember to NOT have the guy go knock on their door! Thats how people get murdered!

    Anywho, after the small scolding, I got to her shithole of a room. It was inside a small downstairs shit house. She said she was with Sophia, but Sophia was off somewhere, who cares. I instantly get undressed, and she does too. NEVER asks me for donation. I paid attention to that.

    She revealed a nice petite body. I saw her earlier pics and she was thinner, but I like the little weight gain. I prefer thicker chicks anyway. We get down to business. I start grabbing that small ass.

    She is also very talkative and laughs alot. She likes to stick her tongue out all the time. LOL!

    We start with lfk, then to dfk, then its on. I'm squeezing those small tits, and she bends over and starts to suck on the cock and balls. Felt so damn good. I start to finger the V. She liked it so much she starts shaking and moaning. She stops sucking the boys and cums her first time, just from fingering. Nice.

    Then she lays on her back and I don't care, I want to smash bare. She says she doesn't allow it, but she can't say no since I gave her an amazing orgasm. LOL! She asked me not to cum in her.

    Sure.

    I put it in and start smashing. She is moaning loudly and taking it all. I am NOT a small dude.

    I get near to finish and I cum in that small tight pussy. She cums the second time with me. That shit was hot. She doesn't stop me at all. I lay on my back and extend my arm. She instantly does the girlfriend thing and rests her head on my arm. We talk for a bit, and I try to convince her petite little ass to move closer to me LOL!

    Mind you, she never asks for a donation.

    We talk for a bit more, then I tell her I got to go, she said I could stay and hang out with her more, since she is free. It was a Monday. I told her nah, people may come knocking and looking for her.

    She said I could come back and do a threesome with her and Sophia, and I told her "we'll see", then I got dressed. I gave her $100, then gave her a $20 tip. She earned it.

    I headed out. She asks me for my name. I gave her my nickname. She saved it in her phone and told me to call her anytime. I might go back and see her soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape