Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 7843
-
08-10-20 22:12 #2638Senior Member

Posts: 487Any intel on her
http://danbury.skipthegames.com/fema...y/388369443493
Have inquired in past, no luck.
-
08-10-20 22:02 #2637Senior Member

Posts: 487Been there twice
Saw Frankie there last year. Saw the mixed dominican about 6 months ago. I agree, the center parking area is a classic pinch point. Its a square paking lot. The second time I was there, I parked in the spots by the road. Oh ya, Angie is there too. I inquired on Sunday morning. Didn't go.
Originally Posted by SergeG
[View Original Post]
Its a fukin convention.
-
08-10-20 20:31 #2636Senior Member

Posts: 224Waterbury has become a hell hole. It seems most girls are handled and shot up. Bella seems the only game but the price is just too far out. For that I get model level escorting.
Originally Posted by Allister
[View Original Post]
Try Angel on the turnpike in the WTBY area. I have not seen her since late last year but she was nice looking, slender, very nice personality. She just need to get the costs down a bit but at least I never got ripped off with her on anything. Some had bad experiences on services. Don't know about that as it was not my case. My mileage was running high. She enjoys nice guys. If you go, say Serge said hello.
-
08-10-20 17:47 #2635Senior Member

Posts: 1322Nina
I am not familiar with Lily but very familiar with Nina, having introduced her to the forum many years ago. Playboy texted me a week ago that she was out on the loop again almost a week ago and I've been looking for her since then. She is right up there on my ATF list. For a while, she was a regular of mine without having a phone. We would meet at my office every Thursday at !0 PM. Boy can she suck a dick!
Originally Posted by Yaba1
[View Original Post]
That being said, this post belongs in the SW section. Why is it in Escorts?
Blue.
-
08-10-20 12:46 #2634Regular Member

Posts: 3Keep a eye out
Willow street Nina (Spanish girl) and Lilly is back around.
-
08-10-20 08:00 #2633Regular Member

Posts: 7Sorry this is late but yes. Same location.
Originally Posted by SergeG
[View Original Post]
I have been hesitant to even try again after that one. Combined with the fact that you see far more horror stories on here than actual successes, makes you wonder if it's even worth it.
-
08-09-20 23:02 #2632Senior Member

Posts: 82I SECOND THIS SUGGESTION! I was there last summer 2019 for a QV. Girl went into the bathroom for a extended time after taking donation...I bounced. The way the lot is designed its super easy to get boxed in..if someone is pulling in Or parked at the entrance. Plus its WOLCOTT I'd rather go to the "M" Street☠ than that motel lol!.
Originally Posted by SergeG
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 12:29 #2631Senior Member

Posts: 224Motel in wolcott
OK guys. Something is up with that place, the Amerivue Inn. This is a mini bordelo now. Girls like Crytal are running scams. Other well know scammers are there. I suspect the hotel manager may as well to be in the scams. If any girls tell you to meet in Wolcott st at this place, don't go. The layout is also an easy trap for your car to be stuck if you park in the court. This place may get busted anytime IMO.
-
08-09-20 12:24 #2630Senior Member

Posts: 224Yep Same Crystal!
Answering my own question. Same phone number! Do NOT BOOK 1 H in Wolcott. Clearly she has a pimp. Same "room maintenance" scam. I have no idea why she gave me back my extra I gave for BB that never was, no idea why she did not open but nay be this is a scare tactic to get the monger out of the room early and no idea why the 1st meet went so well. I am under the impression she answers to a "higher authority on what to do. I would not do an outcall either as the may come clean your room as well! This is well played as she comes across as very nice.
Originally Posted by SergeG
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 20:39 #2629Senior Member

Posts: 204Retired
Last time I contacted her about 2-3 weeks ago she claimed to be retired. Which I found odd because I had only been seeing her ad for maybe 2 weeks since the return from COVID. I guess it's possible she just wasn't in the mood but she clearly said retired.
Originally Posted by BigDee750
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 19:21 #2628Senior Member

Posts: 224Is this the same Krystal / Crytal?
Just saw this review. Was the place in Wolcott at a motel starting with A? The maintenance guys story is awfully like the thing I experienced.
Originally Posted by Allister
[View Original Post]
I never got the phone part. Actually the phone never rung. But the add looks somewhat similar. PM if you want to talk private. We need to I'd if we saw the same scam.
-
08-08-20 15:15 #2627Senior Member

Posts: 80Mature
Anyone else seen her? Is she a good fuck?
Originally Posted by DrJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 12:26 #2626Senior Member

Posts: 80Jas
Did you bang her bare? Or covered.
Originally Posted by Arkot1337
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 12:21 #2625Senior Member

Posts: 224Incall location
Sheehs! I guess now we have to worry about asking if this will happen on basement stairs or inside a dumpster rental. What are they thinking?
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 08:03 #2624Senior Member

Posts: 110Jas is super nice. But I can't get around the lies.
She DOES allow bare and cip.
And be careful. After my time with her I had pus the very next day and needed a gram and a week to get rid of it.
Originally Posted by SJones330
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





