Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 24836
-
08-10-20 20:14 #14471Senior Member

Posts: 119Biggest thing that bigs me with di is the handler position if they're tied up its major and all your info is fair game.
Originally Posted by IntoIndy
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 19:37 #14470Senior Member

Posts: 37Di locations
Incalls vary on the girl between apartment or hotel. I've never experienced a bad location from any of the girls. That said I finally experienced my first major disappointment with Amber. She set the clock before I even got in the door and pulled away every time either of us even got close. She is pretty with her add ons, and she is fairly new to this, but she has very little skills and when that alarm goes off so does she.
.
Originally Posted by MichaelStsimon
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 19:34 #14469Regular Member

Posts: 25Nichole Shannon
Hello Mongers, Nichole is visiting Indy area again. She is great and I had visited her last time she was here.
Cute and sexy as hell, and likes what she does. She visits from Dayton I think, once every month but she is totally worth it.
I know Eros and it can get expensive but worth it in my opinion.
As usual, YMMV but let me know if you take the plunge.
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/4310471.htm?cat=1
-
08-10-20 17:15 #14468Regular Member

Posts: 9Question About DI Incalls
I've never seen anyone from DI, though I would like to start. It seems a lot of the girls are only available for incalls. What are the incall locations typically like? Are we talking hotels or private residences? And how nice / good of area are they?
-
08-10-20 16:34 #14467Senior Member

Posts: 228Lacy Plainfield or a different Lacy?
Is the lacy you state is semi retired the same Lacy that lived by the high school in Plainfield and was active 6 or 8 years ago or a new Lacy. I was pretty close to Plainfield Lacy but lost track of her during a stretch when I was in a relationship. I would love to catch up with her again.
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 16:03 #14466Senior Member

Posts: 41Just in case
I was looking through some available options. Because I have the itch. Saw this thief / scam artist was posting again and thought it'd be good to post her info so no one else gets robbed.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexy-c...ction/31930562
-
08-10-20 14:10 #14465Senior Member

Posts: 63Amber DI
I have seen a couple of ladies with DI. I have been wanting to see Amber, but her current reviews were mixed, with talk of fake reviews. I went ahead and took a chance. I am very glad I did! She opened the door in a one piece black lingerie. She is very attractive and the mix of red hair, tan, smile and freckles was a perfect look. And her body is awesome. Once in the Room, she was so engaged and personable. I am not the kiss and tell type, but a full GFE experience and she definitley is very responsive and gets into your time together. I have not repeated with someone from DI for various reasons, but I will definitely see her again and again.
-
08-10-20 09:39 #14464Senior Member

Posts: 485Columbus
Does anyone know of any escorts working in Columbus? I haven't seen anything down this way in a while. Thanks.
-
08-10-20 07:49 #14463Senior Member

Posts: 601Delilah
I will probably try her out soon and see if she gets the Numbnutts stamp of approval.
Originally Posted by NedFlander5
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 07:47 #14462Senior Member

Posts: 601Bre
She was a lot of fun. Usually stopped by her place (with an appointment) and had a quick fuck. Took about 4 visits to get at her ass but it was certainly worth it. Enjoyed that petite ass a few times before another shining object got my attention. Finish was always down the gullet. The only thing that held her back was the lack of kissing. You could enjoy the pussy, ass and mouth as much as you wanted but lips touching were a no no. To each their own I guess. Haven't seen her in years.
Originally Posted by Apokalypto
[View Original Post]
There was another light skinned AA girl in Cincy (Jordan) that provided the same level of service but was ok with DFK. When I was in the mood for some sweet chocolate I would head East. Ass was just as tight and she would fuck back to get it in deeper!
-
08-10-20 07:10 #14461Senior Member

Posts: 1904Does she DFK? Is there belly damage?
Originally Posted by NedFlander5
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 06:30 #14460Senior Member

Posts: 144Bre
Yo how do I get on that UTR list? Haha loads and anal. Who wouldn't love this chick!
Originally Posted by LowDown
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 05:40 #14459Senior Member

Posts: 408Retired and Still In Biz
1. Sensory Surprise (Retired).
Originally Posted by RonBurgIndy
[View Original Post]
2. Lacy (semi-retired).
3. JoJo (active).
4. Tabby (active).
5. Elle (retired).
Rachel would be in the top five but she spits. All of the above swallow!
-
08-09-20 19:35 #14458Regular Member

Posts: 9Lucy on Tryst
Anyone have info on this one? In one of her insta posts she talks about having to start over. I'm wondering she used to go by a different name and someone here will recognize her?
https://tryst.link/escort/lacyvalenti
-
08-09-20 15:13 #14457Senior Member

Posts: 121DI Delilah
I haven't seen too many posts about Delilah or maybe I've just missed them. She was a ton of fun and now one of my personal go to DI girls. She's tall and filled out in all the right places, great BBBJ, moved all I wanted her too. Great time will repeat just don't hear her name come up too much.










Reply With Quote




