Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,381 to 10,395 of 24836
-
08-09-20 11:33 #14456Senior Member

Posts: 247LaCru
Do you mean DATY not DAY.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 11:19 #14455Senior Member

Posts: 810Lu Cre
Saw this one yesterday and was pretty good. She is indeed very shy. She does not do DAY or anything uncovered. She was laid back and looked like her pictures. Minor baby damage but still good. She has a nice body and performance was pretty good. Head game was really good even covered and she did ride me very well. I would repeat. At. 8 it is worth it. Not the best but for the price and her looks it is a pretty good deal. She does look like her pictures and has a very pretty face.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/53130499/
-
08-09-20 10:24 #14454Senior Member

Posts: 1095How does one go about getting on her list?
I always wanted to see her when she posted but was unable to make it happen. Is it possible at all to join her exclusive club now?
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 08:42 #14453Senior Member

Posts: 601Bre
I believe you are correct. It seems that I had gotten bad intel and she has not left the area. That is good news for Indy.
Originally Posted by LowDown
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 23:20 #14452Senior Member

Posts: 244Yes she is still in Indy and only sees a handful of people.
Originally Posted by LowDown
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 14:31 #14451Senior Member

Posts: 383Thanks for the good intel
I sent you PM.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 14:20 #14450Senior Member

Posts: 239Marissa
I had a recent visit with this beauty. It took a while to connect with her, but it was worth it. She is not the best at returning texts in a timely fashion. That being said, the stars did finally align and I was quite impressed as soon as I walked into her hotel room. She is a tall blonde with stunning eyes and looks much better in person than in her pics. She is small up top and thin, with a very nice phat ass, thick thighs, and sexy long legs. She is soft all over, which I really like. This one is also a pleaser. She was very pleasant from the start and was all about making me happy. She gets it! We started with some light closed mouth kissing and a nice BBBJ followed by a few positions of cfs before I popped. She was either really into it or a great actress! Either way I had a good time and will repeat. I didn't ask about greek, also her rates are posted on her ad. There was a little blonde fella hanging around outside but he was not a threat. I saw her in castleton, but she said she may be moving south soon. Hopefully she stays in Indy for a while!
Coach.
https://tryst.link/escort/bbyrissx
-
08-08-20 09:09 #14449Senior Member

Posts: 108Arielle
If you look at the bottom of the picture, you'll be able to find a link. https://m.videosz.com/us/porn-star/1...rielle-alexis?.
Originally Posted by LittleRobTony
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Impulse46; 08-08-20 at 09:10. Reason: Didn't make sense the first time
-
08-08-20 07:31 #14448Senior Member

Posts: 150Bre
I believe she is still in Indy, but only see's a select few. I'm pretty sure she went UTR.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 19:24 #14447Senior Member

Posts: 1095Angelina
Has she opened up? Yes she's hot but she was way too uptight the time I saw her. I love DI but I won't see her again unless she's loosened the reins a bit.
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 16:26 #14446Regular Member

Posts: 11Real Porn Stars. Who Has This Experience?
Numbnutts' post, and the mention of Erin Marxx, reminded me of an experience long ago that was long forgotten. I am wondering if any Senior Members ever encountered a porn star who saw some clients in Indy in the 2007-10 time frame, known as Aarielle Alexis aka Arielle Alexis? Not to be confused with the black porn star Ariel Alexis. I saw Aarielle once back in the day at an apartment in an older building north of Downtown, perhaps on Illinois and south of 16th Street. Likely found her on E.com where she advertised as a real porn star. Well, this little gal was just a pleasure to spend time with, talked my ear off, and almost seemed like she was starving for some company. Aarielle said she was in Indy because she went to high school in the area while living for a time with her father and stepmother (either Carmel or Noblesville I recall). Told me she was sort of burned out on the porn biz, and came back home to figure out her next move. I had a great time with her, pretty close to a GFE, and I felt like I got to experience some of the real her and not just the porn actress version you see on video. Loved oral, both giving and receiving, knew how to f*ck like a champ. From her skills and personality, I could see how Aarielle made it into some big time porn vids. The most memorable moment was when she looked at me and said, during some slow and steady missionary, "I like how you fuck. " Whether or not this was sincere or just good acting, the comment really worked for me; the way she looked at me and said it was enough to flip my kink knob to 11.
As an aside, years later I was looking for more of her vids and stumbled across one with her and a young guy who was not a known porn actor. The more I watched it, I realized that the video was filmed in the same apartment in Indy where I met Aarielle! I foolishly did not download the vid, and now cannot find it anymore, which is a real bummer.
If anyone had an experience with Aarielle, or know more about her story back then and status today, I would love to hear about it.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 14:38 #14445Senior Member

Posts: 601BreSexi
If she is the petite one that worked out of her house and normally used the black couch in the living room, she was very good! Don't know how many loads she ate of mine but one thing she was not known for is that she sure could take an anal pounding. Unfortunately she is retired and last I heard she moved to Chicago.
Originally Posted by DotherGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 14:26 #14444Senior Member

Posts: 601Agree
I think a girl can charge what she thinks she can get but for that price I have been able to enjoy the company of some beautiful porn stars. Not ones that do 1 video in Florida and think they are "stars" but actual performers that have worked for Vivid for example. Two hundred more I was able to star and direct in my own movie. Heck for around this same price point I even got to bang Erin Marxx once while her husband and dogs waited out in the parking lot.
Originally Posted by BigMack
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 13:08 #14443Senior Member

Posts: 174Wow
I got alittle hard reading that, and that hasn't happened in a long time.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 10:52 #14442Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Eros Natalie
I agree with Bigred, for that kind of money you may want to look around at another option. I have not seen Alexa from eros but she's posted as available through tonight, if I were you I would try her instead, if I hadn't spent a bunch of money already this week I would try her myself, Angelina was in town so I had to see her twice, I'm a big fan of her, she treats me pretty well. Looks like Alexa is smoking hot and sometimes these brazilian, columbian girls will give you a naughtier girl experience. Good luck, let us know what you decide and how it goes.
Originally Posted by LngTimExplorer
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




