Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 701 of 980 FirstFirst ... 201 601 651 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 751 801 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,515 of 14687
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4187

    How is working at a shop taking time away?

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggusDiggus  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Angie via text but she didn't provide a second time for the where and when.

    Guess she is taking time away for the business for a bit.

    She is very cute and the first time we met was at a dump in South St. Pete and I / we weren't too comfortable there.

    Would like to see her again for a second go around.
    Ummm. Your math doesn't add up there.

  2. #4186
    Quote Originally Posted by BradFlorida2  [View Original Post]
    I could be wrong but isn't this a pimp / manager doing this?
    If you're talking about Flavorful1 then that would be a no LOL.

    He's the only one I know willing to share his UTR findings that don't post. Thanks for your contribution Flavorful1.

  3. #4185

    Angie

    I contacted Angie via text but she didn't provide a second time for the where and when.

    Guess she is taking time away for the business for a bit.

    She is very cute and the first time we met was at a dump in South St. Pete and I / we weren't too comfortable there.

    Would like to see her again for a second go around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    Awesome news! Thanks brother.

  4. #4184

    I was just going to ignore this in the public forum,

    Quote Originally Posted by MFever  [View Original Post]
    Seems like it but the reports I've had are favorable.
    Quote Originally Posted by BradFlorida2  [View Original Post]
    I could be wrong but isn't this a pimp / manager doing this?
    Now that it is getting responses I will just say this.

    I don't get anything from posting any of these girls. No monetary benefits, no free pussy. I just happen to know and meet girls who are never going to advertise, but need a little help on occasion and trust me. The brunette needed a bit more help than some others and I may have overposted. I understand why some others have stopped publicly sharing and only share via PM with a select group though.

  5. #4183
    Quote Originally Posted by BradFlorida2  [View Original Post]
    I could be wrong but isn't this a pimp / manager doing this?
    Seems like it but the reports I've had are favorable.

  6. #4182

    UTR's

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Today only. Hot UTR Bleach Blond and Brunette available for doubles or singles In Mid-Pinellas.

    PM me for details, pics and digits.
    I could be wrong but isn't this a pimp / manager doing this?

  7. #4181

    Today only. Hot UTR Bleach Blond and Brunette available for doubles or singles

    Today only. Hot UTR Bleach Blond and Brunette available for doubles or singles In Mid-Pinellas.

    PM me for details, pics and digits.

  8. #4180
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeWorthStud  [View Original Post]
    Disabled how?
    I forgot what the word for it is but her fingers are not straight. It's not a handicap and more of an enhancement.

    Like it was said before: She is very skilled and also knows Tantra.

  9. #4179

    Angie Petite Slim

    Awesome news! Thanks brother.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarioTr  [View Original Post]
    She's scheduled to work tonight at the Ritz in Tampa or someone's using her name and pictures.

  10. #4178
    Quote Originally Posted by TailHunter0428  [View Original Post]
    PM fo Amanda G contact info.
    Thank you, I've been looking for a mature girl like her.

  11. #4177
    Quote Originally Posted by Geolis  [View Original Post]
    The last ad you posted has an address. Says "formerly Sunlight Massage" on a google search.
    Yes, it's a guy in a red convertible running the place so you would have the same # for several girls.

    The guy who runs Sunlight has a red convertible so yes, same # for all girls.

    Pics are not legit but I did read good reviews about the place before.

  12. #4176

    Still available

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Newer UTR in Seminole seeking company. 5'5" 135 B cup. Brunette hair / Hazel eyes. Great BBBJ. Prefers CIM PM for details, pics and digits.
    She is still available. If she was. Not able to get back to you try again if you want. She is still available and looking to do a few dates.

  13. #4175

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    Bumping this one from a couple weeks ago. Anyone able to successfully make contact? Thanks!

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/52640413/
    She's scheduled to work tonight at the Ritz in Tampa or someone's using her name and pictures.

  14. #4174

    Petite and Slim

    Bumping this one from a couple weeks ago. Anyone able to successfully make contact? Thanks!

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/52640413/

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasko  [View Original Post]
    I don't; if I did I'd have already seen her. Been wanting that for years only didn't because I don't like prison and now she's finally legal. I called the number on her last add, number's dead; but if I can ever get her contact, I'll let you know.

  15. #4173

    No worries brother

    It is all good...

    Now we need to find some off-the-charts, reliable ATFs!

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, Yeah clearly not Raine. I had gotten something on my end screwed up with the links.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape