Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 700 of 978 FirstFirst ... 200 600 650 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 750 800 ... LastLast
Results 10,486 to 10,500 of 14661
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4176

    Still available

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Newer UTR in Seminole seeking company. 5'5" 135 B cup. Brunette hair / Hazel eyes. Great BBBJ. Prefers CIM PM for details, pics and digits.
    She is still available. If she was. Not able to get back to you try again if you want. She is still available and looking to do a few dates.

  2. #4175

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    Bumping this one from a couple weeks ago. Anyone able to successfully make contact? Thanks!

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/52640413/
    She's scheduled to work tonight at the Ritz in Tampa or someone's using her name and pictures.

  3. #4174

    Petite and Slim

    Bumping this one from a couple weeks ago. Anyone able to successfully make contact? Thanks!

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/52640413/

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasko  [View Original Post]
    I don't; if I did I'd have already seen her. Been wanting that for years only didn't because I don't like prison and now she's finally legal. I called the number on her last add, number's dead; but if I can ever get her contact, I'll let you know.

  4. #4173

    No worries brother

    It is all good...

    Now we need to find some off-the-charts, reliable ATFs!

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, Yeah clearly not Raine. I had gotten something on my end screwed up with the links.

  5. #4172

    Sorry, Yeah clearly not Raine

    Quote Originally Posted by JohninTampa  [View Original Post]
    No, sorry. Different person than the one referred to earlier.

    This is the one who has, in my opinion, been exhibiting behavior like someone off her meds, losing it with excessive rants and seems to have some serious anger issues: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/52872476/

    And this is the one I reviewed: https://escort13.com/post/678901 -- tight, nice, accommodating, and recommended

    They are two different people. I could have their names wrong.

    - JT
    Sorry, Yeah clearly not Raine. I had gotten something on my end screwed up with the links.

  6. #4171

    Nope. That is not who "MY" original posts this week were about. Sorry

    No, sorry. Different person than the one referred to earlier.

    This is the one who has, in my opinion, been exhibiting behavior like someone off her meds, losing it with excessive rants and seems to have some serious anger issues: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/52872476/

    And this is the one I reviewed: https://escort13.com/post/678901 -- tight, nice, accommodating, and recommended

    They are two different people. I could have their names wrong.

    - JT

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for a long time and that's who all the posts below earlier this week are about.

  7. #4170

    That is Raine

    Quote Originally Posted by JohninTampa  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT and was happy I did.

    https://escort13.com/post/678901

    Saw this lady at her in-call.

    She is small with an incredibly snug kitty. This one has been keeping up with her Kegel exercises. She is very flexible and has skills!

    DFK, soft / warm / deep BBBJ, CFS, energetic mish, CG, RCG, tight-fitting doggie, lazy dog, even tigher-fitting Greek, BBBJ finish. No rush. I am guessing the menu is pretty comprehensive. I parted with a portrait of Benjamin Franklin. Well worth the visit. I will repeat and I recommend her.

    (OOPS. Sorry A2, I double-posted by mistake).
    She's been around for a long time and that's who all the posts below earlier this week are about.

  8. #4169

    Good Value | Spinner | MILF

    I TOFTT and was happy I did.

    https://escort13.com/post/678901

    Saw this lady at her in-call.

    She is small with an incredibly snug kitty. This one has been keeping up with her Kegel exercises. She is very flexible and has skills!

    DFK, soft / warm / deep BBBJ, CFS, energetic mish, CG, RCG, tight-fitting doggie, lazy dog, even tigher-fitting Greek, BBBJ finish. No rush. I am guessing the menu is pretty comprehensive. I parted with a portrait of Benjamin Franklin. Well worth the visit. I will repeat and I recommend her.

    (OOPS. Sorry A2, I double-posted by mistake).

  9. #4168

    Amanda G contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by Stone4  [View Original Post]
    Several of the ladies Becca and Amanda G are using same Pinellas number 777 to route 4407. Responses from both are the same. Same Handler??
    PM fo Amanda G contact info.

  10. #4167
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Newer UTR in Seminole seeking company. 5'5" 135 B cup. Brunette hair / Hazel eyes. Great BBBJ. Prefers CIM PM for details, pics and digits.
    Mailbox is no longer full.

  11. #4166

    Several ladies using same number

    Several of the ladies Becca and Amanda G are using same Pinellas number 777 to route 4407. Responses from both are the same. Same Handler??

  12. #4165

    Newer Brunette UTR in Seminole available

    Newer UTR in Seminole seeking company. 5'5" 135 B cup. Brunette hair / Hazel eyes. Great BBBJ. Prefers CIM PM for details, pics and digits.

  13. #4164

    Sunlight Massage

    The last ad you posted has an address. Says "formerly Sunlight Massage" on a google search.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...c64fa4c9bae109

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/53050243/#.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...8-2592590.html

    https://www.duttslist.com/details-2126188

    Does anyone have intel on this one. Pics seems fake and different pics posted using the same number on other ads. Looks like a massage place based on address in one of the other ads.

    Curious if legit and quality of services.

  14. #4163

    Thinking massage place too

    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...c64fa4c9bae109

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/53050243/#.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...8-2592590.html

    https://www.duttslist.com/details-2126188


    Does anyone have intel on this one. Pics seems fake and different pics posted using the same number on other ads. Looks like a massage place based on address in one of the other ads.

    Curious if legit and quality of services.
    Seems fakish, no reply to my text.

  15. #4162

    St Petersburg Asian Korean Petite -listcrawler ad

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...c64fa4c9bae109

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/53050243/#.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...8-2592590.html

    https://www.duttslist.com/details-2126188

    Does anyone have intel on this one. Pics seems fake and different pics posted using the same number on other ads. Looks like a massage place based on address in one of the other ads.

    Curious if legit and quality of services.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 344b93d3f9f655ae809fe295cab2c11b_f.jpg‎   9d719d3284b46d44c4d8e73328ee9aa1_f.jpg‎   7d8106b7784495acefb8c6c9382a1e91_f.jpg‎   3322db36640fe70a8db133b40f163929_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape