Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,191 to 17,205 of 40011
-
08-08-20 20:08 #22821Senior Member

Posts: 85Belmont
Stopped by Belmont had the itch for Good ole Eva. Wasn't that busy which was nice. Decent massage Good teasing with back play and ball play teasing. On the flip Straight to business topless L1 with release.
50 massage 50 release and left her a Pearl necklace.
-
08-08-20 19:34 #22820Regular Member

Posts: 2I recently visited this place. My dream was very similar to this post here. The girl wasn't that attractive for me. I did enjoy the massage though.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
Also, I'm sad about cermak. I'm going to miss that place.
-
08-08-20 15:44 #22819Senior Member

Posts: 877Latin Bliss
What happened with this one. Not seeing any current ads. This was on my list. They had a couple PR's I wanted to see along with some other girl, forget her country of origin.
Originally Posted by RaxMan
[View Original Post]
https://chicago.rubratings.com/135896
-
08-08-20 10:32 #22818Senior Member

Posts: 891Probably won't happen
WeChat most likely will avoid getting banned. The date is set for a September 15th ban. Just in case it really does happen, everyone is already switching to a different app. If WeChat does get banned it would only be a mild inconvenience for a bit. The new app will take over for WeChat. SaintChuck.
Originally Posted by MrLoudMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 08:35 #22817Senior Member

Posts: 90Relax Cermak
It seems to be permanently closed. Boarded up and put up for lease this week.
Originally Posted by Ratso100
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 20:42 #22816Senior Member

Posts: 390It appears WeChat is going Bye-Bye.
This article states Pres. Trump is banning TikTok, and WeChat.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...source=twitter
Suggest exchanging phone numbers or Facebook or whatever else you use info with your favorite providers. If this indeed does go down, it's going be massively inconvenient for all Chinese people in America, plus Mongers.
-
08-07-20 19:56 #22815Senior Member

Posts: 43Saw Katie before
[QUOTE=WoodWorker9;4916475]Anyone have any intel on either of these solo ladies?
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1126863
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1776971[/QUOTEhttps://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1126863
I saw Katie twice. She is a short drive away from me so it was a bonus for me, she is a little out there (odd but cool, very spiritual too) but she will do just about anything. A few years back I once asked for FS and I forgot a condom in my car, instead letting going through the process of getting clothes back on she said we can do it without and just warn her before I released, needless to say little brain was in control and proceed to. I haven't seen her and at least 3 tears but was pretty decent when I last saw her. Warning however if you are someone with a sensitive nose be wary, she cares for alot of animals (smell of cats and dogs).
Also like how she played Morris day & the times during the session, definitely a fan of the music.
-
08-07-20 17:59 #22814Senior Member

Posts: 146Milking Table
I went to see Sabrina last 4 0998. She was really talkative, and distant. She said she just had lipo and maybe that was why things were different. The bad part is I was out of there in about 35 min. Paid for hour. I won't be going back. Much better out there.
-
08-07-20 16:35 #22813Senior Member

Posts: 278All these hispanic illegals and immigrants you think there would be an overglow of latina joints.
Originally Posted by RaxMan
[View Original Post]
Weird.
-
08-07-20 14:58 #22812Senior Member

Posts: 155Katie
I have seen Katie. She has to be in her 60's now. She is willing to do most anything but she a bit crazy.
The other looks interesting. I think there are reviews on listcrawler.
Originally Posted by WoodWorker9
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 13:51 #22811Senior Member

Posts: 164New Tea is here
I got a text from an unknown saying New Tea is here last four 8676 anyone know this one?
Originally Posted by Elpatron
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 01:53 #22810Senior Member

Posts: 68Anyone have any intel on either of these solo ladies?
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1126863
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1776971
-
08-07-20 00:56 #22809Senior Member

Posts: 200Clarification
Are you saying she expects a tip on top of $200/ hr for basic L1? Or just that if you want nude / mutual touch it is $100 more?
Originally Posted by PhillipK1
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 21:35 #22808Regular Member

Posts: 18Thank you for the update on the Latina parlors in Chicago. I am not in Chicago often, but next time I am there I might try one. I have heard they are much harder on the wallet generally, so it wouldn't be a regular thing for me. I don't speak Spanish so Aol wouldn't be a good choice. I might end up trying Zeus or CML.
Originally Posted by Ratso100
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 14:25 #22807Senior Member

Posts: 302Permanent or temporary?
The Cermak says temporary closed online. Do you know of any of the other girls from there (Yuyu was my fav) work on other parlors?












Reply With Quote




