Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11275
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjh28  [View Original Post]
    She is reliable and safe. But it is like an assembly line. Not GFE at all. She wants you out as quickly as you got there. And just didn't do anything for me at all.
    I totally agree. I have seen her twice in the last few weeks and it is a complete rush job. She's cute with nice hair but I won't repeat.

  2. #11274

    True shit!

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    Lmao I'm sorry if his feelings are hurt after all its just my opinion.
    LMAO. But she is one you at the bottom of the night when everyone else is bullshiting, call her, A quick $40 she will fuck and suck you AFTER she takes a hit LOL. I remember the last time I had her over here I let her use the bathroom and she blew my shit up!! Like 4 mts ago and I have seen her since. But if he's trying to be cheap, there are a few good cheap one out there. Especially after 3 o'clock in the morning.

  3. #11273

    2 g

    Anyone tried them? Feedback please.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/000052977555

  4. #11272

    Fake or real?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/665013632512

    Any experience? Has bunch of ads, but seems TGTBT?

    What about this one?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/988882659285

  5. #11271
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/665013632512

    Any experience? Has bunch of ads, but seems TGTBT?

    What about this one?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/988882659285

  6. #11270

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote7033  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with this one, seems open to meet and have fun, looks like a bundle of fun but I think I have seen her somewhere else. Or she's been around. Can't put a finger on it.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/261898490178
    Has 1 report #7854. Not so good review. Management. Think she was doing doubles with Bella at one time?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...m/266481284805

  7. #11269

    Redhead in Cudahy

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/360934299340

    Set up something with her, confirmed the night before, and in the morning, get there and she asks for a pic and then blows me off, I'm not ugo so WTF.

    Anyone seen her??

  8. #11268
    Senior Member


    Posts: 247
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1951  [View Original Post]
    Saw Wendy redd nice girl good communication decent body and good location. With that said I think Wendy has been in the game to long. She is very mechanical and has just seen to many guys. Everything is covered. She's a sure thing but maybe not the best thing.
    She ain't a bad bang, If she still did BBBJ's I might put her in the rotation.

  9. #11267

    Suck it good

    Pros: Setup was easy- 27th st motel.

    Decent face, reasonable (. 8 hhr).

    Cons: BJ- toothy, zero tits, really saggy body, rushed- kept saying it was a "quick half hour" and management outside the door when I left.

    Steel rating: Hard pass.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/329362759279

  10. #11266

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    Damn dude, LOL you didn't have to kill him like that. LMAO!129315;.
    Lmao I'm sorry if his feelings are hurt after all its just my opinion.

  11. #11265

    Lmao. !!

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    Bella is the kind of provider you see when no one else is answering, your bar must be set pretty low if she's your regular. Also she's been posting all week.
    Damn dude, LOL you didn't have to kill him like that. LMAO!129315;.

  12. #11264

    Sawtooth Amanda?

    Is she still in Appleton. Been awhile and have not seen her ads. Saw she was in legal trouble awhile back. Anyone have a link?

  13. #11263

    Crazy Oconomowoc Lady

    Crazy Oconomowoc lady posted again today for about 15 minutes. I traded messages with her and she went nutso not too far into the text conversation. When I told her I was bipolar (which I am) after she went off on me she said not to fuck around as it's something she's familiar with, so I guess we have at least part of the answer. I'm sure bipolar is just one of her probably 3 issues. Her area code is suburban Milwaukee starting with a 2 and the rest is AA2-BB09 where A is the # of issues she probably has and B is the first number in the Milwaukee area code. Best of luck.

  14. #11262

    Any details on this one?

    Been chatting with this one, seems open to meet and have fun, looks like a bundle of fun but I think I have seen her somewhere else. Or she's been around. Can't put a finger on it.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/261898490178

  15. #11261
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1951  [View Original Post]
    Saw Wendy redd nice girl good communication decent body and good location. With that said I think Wendy has been in the game to long. She is very mechanical and has just seen to many guys. Everything is covered. She's a sure thing but maybe not the best thing.
    She is reliable and safe. But it is like an assembly line. Not GFE at all. She wants you out as quickly as you got there. And just didn't do anything for me at all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape