Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11250
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkM414  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I texted her and she told me she was by the airport. She says she needs a Deposit. I stop messaging. I then text from a different number. Same thing but she then says she's staying downtown. So figured she is asking for deposit and scamming. Has anyone know if she's real?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/204267085396
    Considering it is also posting in Corpus Christi Texas today, I say trust your initial instincts and move on. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/the-re...alper/31870041.

  2. #11249

    I would avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkM414  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I texted her and she told me she was by the airport. She says she needs a Deposit. I stop messaging. I then text from a different number. Same thing but she then says she's staying downtown. So figured she is asking for deposit and scamming. Has anyone know if she's real?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/204267085396
    Any lady that asks for a deposit is a no go for me personally. Add in to the fact that she does not have a local area code would make an absolute hard no go. Just move on and save yourself some time and cut your risk.

    GC.

  3. #11248

    Scam or real

    Has anyone seen her? I texted her and she told me she was by the airport. She says she needs a Deposit. I stop messaging. I then text from a different number. Same thing but she then says she's staying downtown. So figured she is asking for deposit and scamming. Has anyone know if she's real?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/204267085396

  4. #11247

    Bella?

    Usually I see Bella (lower unit off Belcher) a lot on STG, but seems to be absent recently. Did't knowif it was covid or just UTR. Been there a few times, best was once when Maya was there last winter. Just curious if anyone has seen her or knows anything.

  5. #11246

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    You leave a place after being ghosted and about 10-15 minutes of driving back you finally get a text saying "I'm ready" or "where are you". Lynn is a waste time!!
    Yes. Absolutely can't stand it. This is why I prefer cruising the loops. Sounds like she may be doing it on purpose for some fucking reason. Hey Lynn, if your reading this and if your ghosting everyone after they make the drive out on purpose because you hate us pervert mongers or really don't like what your doing for a living then please move on. Try something different This is America, there are a lot of options here. Respectfully, please stop being a hater. With Love, -VP.

  6. #11245

    Maria

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/635738993730

    Seen this one the other day. Seemed nice enough didn't speak much. Was kind of awkward in that she wanted to keep kissing but wasn't very good at it. The BBBJ was ok, lots of tongue action but not much suction. Moved to the main course and yeah she wasn't fresh that's for sure. What with these women, they don't seem to have a sense of smell or just don't fucking care.

  7. #11244
    Quote Originally Posted by Ochenashikari  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendation on BDSM provider with mild dominance in Milwaukee / Waukesha area?
    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/7538928.htm

  8. #11243

    Lynn. Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    You leave a place after being ghosted and about 10-15 minutes of driving back you finally get a text saying "I'm ready" or "where are you". Lynn is a waste time!!
    I agree. Set up an appt yesterday for today. Reconfirmed this morning. Got there at appointed time and 100% crickets.

    Avoid. A total waste of time.

  9. #11242

    Sicily good left review for her earlier

    Quote Originally Posted by Ochenashikari  [View Original Post]
    Any experience / feedback on Sicily.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/361177416282

    Planning to try. Please let me know.
    I left a review for Sicily a few days ago. We had a good time and I'd recommend.

  10. #11241
    Quote Originally Posted by Ochenashikari  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendation on BDSM provider with mild dominance in Milwaukee / Waukesha area?
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...v/309009553593

    She has told me before she does bdsm. I seen your post about wanting long hair. She also has that. Gives good head but has a really fucked up grill.

  11. #11240

    She' good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ochenashikari  [View Original Post]
    Any experience / feedback on Sicily.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/361177416282

    Planning to try. Please let me know.
    I saw her a couple of times two-three years ago. She has very pretty eyes, reasonable, totally safe and a silver medal in the bedroom gymnastics. LOL.

  12. #11239
    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    Most likely the red haired girl might be her, the pics appear to be two maybe three different girls, make it a seek and find game with tattoos, scars, piercings, pussylips, nipples, they use pics that are old, edited and just not them, I bet she's cool but like you said it would be taking a chance, ask for a couple verification pictures, seeing it's your first post, YOU might even be her this is all a game, remember that
    All of the pictures are her. She even has content on Porn Hub.

  13. #11238

  14. #11237

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    I tried to contact her this week as well. No replies from her. I wonder if her "daughter" might be having her baby.
    Saw her Tuesday. Baby is coming next week.

  15. #11236

    Sicily

    Any experience / feedback on Sicily.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/361177416282

    Planning to try. Please let me know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape