High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11256

    Sammie

    The pictures are of Sammy from SA.

    I have personally eaten that ass and it was amazing. Stopped seeing her when she came up with a bunch of rules and went covered only. Maybe somebody has stolen her pictures?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jose8  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, long time no post, this one is a scam. Unfortunately I know from experience:

    The big head knew this was going to happen and the little head just over powered me with hope. Oh well.

  2. #11255

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkM414  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I texted her and she told me she was by the airport. She says she needs a Deposit. I stop messaging. I then text from a different number. Same thing but she then says she's staying downtown. So figured she is asking for deposit and scamming. Has anyone know if she's real?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/204267085396
    Hi all, long time no post, this one is a scam. Unfortunately I know from experience:

    The big head knew this was going to happen and the little head just over powered me with hope. Oh well.

  3. #11254

    Bella? LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCum  [View Original Post]
    Usually I see Bella (lower unit off Belcher) a lot on STG, but seems to be absent recently. Did't knowif it was covid or just UTR. Been there a few times, best was once when Maya was there last winter. Just curious if anyone has seen her or knows anything.
    Bella is the kind of provider you see when no one else is answering, your bar must be set pretty low if she's your regular. Also she's been posting all week.

  4. #11253

    Sicily

    Quote Originally Posted by Melrey1  [View Original Post]
    I left a review for Sicily a few days ago. We had a good time and I'd recommend.
    Tried Sicily and overall good experience. Little upper age but made it awesome in bed. She knows how to perform.

  5. #11252

    South Loops

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCum  [View Original Post]
    Usually I see Bella (lower unit off Belcher) a lot on STG, but seems to be absent recently. Did't knowif it was covid or just UTR. Been there a few times, best was once when Maya was there last winter. Just curious if anyone has seen her or knows anything.
    You can always check the South Loops. Saw her strolling Lincoln 2 weeks ago. National last week. Probably at 1/4 the price. See the SW thread under Chella.

    HS.

  6. #11251
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCum  [View Original Post]
    Usually I see Bella (lower unit off Belcher) a lot on STG, but seems to be absent recently. Did't knowif it was covid or just UTR. Been there a few times, best was once when Maya was there last winter. Just curious if anyone has seen her or knows anything.
    Don't know what you mean by absent as she posts pretty much daily on STG.

  7. #11250
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkM414  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I texted her and she told me she was by the airport. She says she needs a Deposit. I stop messaging. I then text from a different number. Same thing but she then says she's staying downtown. So figured she is asking for deposit and scamming. Has anyone know if she's real?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/204267085396
    Considering it is also posting in Corpus Christi Texas today, I say trust your initial instincts and move on. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/the-re...alper/31870041.

  8. #11249

    I would avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkM414  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I texted her and she told me she was by the airport. She says she needs a Deposit. I stop messaging. I then text from a different number. Same thing but she then says she's staying downtown. So figured she is asking for deposit and scamming. Has anyone know if she's real?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/204267085396
    Any lady that asks for a deposit is a no go for me personally. Add in to the fact that she does not have a local area code would make an absolute hard no go. Just move on and save yourself some time and cut your risk.

    GC.

  9. #11248

    Scam or real

    Has anyone seen her? I texted her and she told me she was by the airport. She says she needs a Deposit. I stop messaging. I then text from a different number. Same thing but she then says she's staying downtown. So figured she is asking for deposit and scamming. Has anyone know if she's real?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/204267085396

  10. #11247

    Bella?

    Usually I see Bella (lower unit off Belcher) a lot on STG, but seems to be absent recently. Did't knowif it was covid or just UTR. Been there a few times, best was once when Maya was there last winter. Just curious if anyone has seen her or knows anything.

  11. #11246

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    You leave a place after being ghosted and about 10-15 minutes of driving back you finally get a text saying "I'm ready" or "where are you". Lynn is a waste time!!
    Yes. Absolutely can't stand it. This is why I prefer cruising the loops. Sounds like she may be doing it on purpose for some fucking reason. Hey Lynn, if your reading this and if your ghosting everyone after they make the drive out on purpose because you hate us pervert mongers or really don't like what your doing for a living then please move on. Try something different This is America, there are a lot of options here. Respectfully, please stop being a hater. With Love, -VP.

  12. #11245

    Maria

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/635738993730

    Seen this one the other day. Seemed nice enough didn't speak much. Was kind of awkward in that she wanted to keep kissing but wasn't very good at it. The BBBJ was ok, lots of tongue action but not much suction. Moved to the main course and yeah she wasn't fresh that's for sure. What with these women, they don't seem to have a sense of smell or just don't fucking care.

  13. #11244
    Quote Originally Posted by Ochenashikari  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendation on BDSM provider with mild dominance in Milwaukee / Waukesha area?
    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/7538928.htm

  14. #11243

    Lynn. Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    You leave a place after being ghosted and about 10-15 minutes of driving back you finally get a text saying "I'm ready" or "where are you". Lynn is a waste time!!
    I agree. Set up an appt yesterday for today. Reconfirmed this morning. Got there at appointed time and 100% crickets.

    Avoid. A total waste of time.

  15. #11242

    Sicily good left review for her earlier

    Quote Originally Posted by Ochenashikari  [View Original Post]
    Any experience / feedback on Sicily.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/361177416282

    Planning to try. Please let me know.
    I left a review for Sicily a few days ago. We had a good time and I'd recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape