Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,166 to 15,180 of 26410
-
08-07-20 17:11 #11245Senior Member

Posts: 299Maria
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/635738993730
Seen this one the other day. Seemed nice enough didn't speak much. Was kind of awkward in that she wanted to keep kissing but wasn't very good at it. The BBBJ was ok, lots of tongue action but not much suction. Moved to the main course and yeah she wasn't fresh that's for sure. What with these women, they don't seem to have a sense of smell or just don't fucking care.
-
08-07-20 16:46 #11244Senior Member

Posts: 389https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/7538928.htm
Originally Posted by Ochenashikari
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 14:11 #11243Senior Member

Posts: 158Lynn. Waste of time
I agree. Set up an appt yesterday for today. Reconfirmed this morning. Got there at appointed time and 100% crickets.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
Avoid. A total waste of time.
-
08-07-20 12:13 #11242Regular Member

Posts: 15Sicily good left review for her earlier
I left a review for Sicily a few days ago. We had a good time and I'd recommend.
Originally Posted by Ochenashikari
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 11:39 #11241Senior Member

Posts: 299https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...v/309009553593
Originally Posted by Ochenashikari
[View Original Post]
She has told me before she does bdsm. I seen your post about wanting long hair. She also has that. Gives good head but has a really fucked up grill.
-
08-07-20 11:39 #11240Senior Member

Posts: 205She' good.
I saw her a couple of times two-three years ago. She has very pretty eyes, reasonable, totally safe and a silver medal in the bedroom gymnastics. LOL.
Originally Posted by Ochenashikari
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 03:46 #11239Senior Member

Posts: 65All of the pictures are her. She even has content on Porn Hub.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 01:35 #11238Regular Member

Posts: 12Looking for knowledge
Anyone have info on these ladies?
Car date Kate.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...p/487679799454
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/483189669370
Candy.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/497492421521
Thanks in advance.
-
08-07-20 01:01 #11237Regular Member

Posts: 20Lynn
Saw her Tuesday. Baby is coming next week.
Originally Posted by Jc2490
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 00:50 #11236Regular Member

Posts: 16Sicily
Any experience / feedback on Sicily.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/361177416282
Planning to try. Please let me know.
-
08-06-20 23:09 #11235Senior Member

Posts: 58Dud
Greetings All,
Went to see this one - https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/639809523793.
She is offering a full body massage. Leads you to believe it will be something sensual, it is not. She is charging $100 - $140 for a half hour back rub in a bedroom with people just outside the room running around the apartment. I tried to power through it. I tried skipping the back rub to get to something good but there is nothing. Barely a back rub. I don't believe she knows what she is doing. Or maybe she does. I think she believes this is a easy way to make a few bucks. Who knows. Feel free to check it out for yourself. Maybe I am too ugly. Whatever the case may be. I do not recommend this one. Save your dollars.
FlipN Out.
-
08-06-20 23:01 #11234Senior Member

Posts: 1482Don't you hate it when
You leave a place after being ghosted and about 10-15 minutes of driving back you finally get a text saying "I'm ready" or "where are you". Lynn is a waste time!!
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 21:24 #11233Regular Member

Posts: 16Bdms
Any recommendation on BDSM provider with mild dominance in Milwaukee / Waukesha area?
-
08-06-20 19:59 #11232Senior Member

Posts: 819Lynn
I tried to contact her this week as well. No replies from her. I wonder if her "daughter" might be having her baby.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 18:24 #11231Senior Member

Posts: 1363I haven't seen her. . .
. . But I can tell you she's fat.
Originally Posted by GeeChase76
[View Original Post]
Coochie (likes them slim) Eater.
God Bless You All.









Reply With Quote






