Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11260

    Only Fans

    Quote Originally Posted by PipeLayerDaddy  [View Original Post]
    It appears to be a cheaper version of TER and other Ppv escort websites!

    Pay firewalls seem to be the new wave! I found a few local accounts I'll report back how this new mission turns out I suggested you guys do the same and haven't seen nearly as much trash as I seen on StG etc.
    Let us know if that works. You know you have to subscribe to each girls account to access them, right? Most are going to have zero interest in meeting. If they can get 100 guys to subscribe at $10/ mo they're making $1000 a month for posting a few pics. Only Fans takes 20% so they're still making $800. There's a stripper in Green Bay that's in the Top 3% of earners. She has almost 500 subscribers at $10/ mo. That's over $4000 a MONTH for her. She's thinking about quitting stripping because the OnlyFans is such easy money and trust me, she isn't and has no interest in meeting anyone.

    HS.

  2. #11259

    I'm going to officially create a onlyfans page! STG is dead!

    It appears to be a cheaper version of TER and other Ppv escort websites!

    Pay firewalls seem to be the new wave! I found a few local accounts I'll report back how this new mission turns out I suggested you guys do the same and haven't seen nearly as much trash as I seen on StG etc.

  3. #11258

    Wendy

    Saw Wendy redd nice girl good communication decent body and good location. With that said I think Wendy has been in the game to long. She is very mechanical and has just seen to many guys. Everything is covered. She's a sure thing but maybe not the best thing.

  4. #11257

    Long hair fetish with mild dominance

    Looking for a hot Long hair fetish with mild dominance. Suggestions please.

  5. #11256

    Sammie

    The pictures are of Sammy from SA.

    I have personally eaten that ass and it was amazing. Stopped seeing her when she came up with a bunch of rules and went covered only. Maybe somebody has stolen her pictures?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jose8  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, long time no post, this one is a scam. Unfortunately I know from experience:

    The big head knew this was going to happen and the little head just over powered me with hope. Oh well.

  6. #11255

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkM414  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I texted her and she told me she was by the airport. She says she needs a Deposit. I stop messaging. I then text from a different number. Same thing but she then says she's staying downtown. So figured she is asking for deposit and scamming. Has anyone know if she's real?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/204267085396
    Hi all, long time no post, this one is a scam. Unfortunately I know from experience:

    The big head knew this was going to happen and the little head just over powered me with hope. Oh well.

  7. #11254

    Bella? LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCum  [View Original Post]
    Usually I see Bella (lower unit off Belcher) a lot on STG, but seems to be absent recently. Did't knowif it was covid or just UTR. Been there a few times, best was once when Maya was there last winter. Just curious if anyone has seen her or knows anything.
    Bella is the kind of provider you see when no one else is answering, your bar must be set pretty low if she's your regular. Also she's been posting all week.

  8. #11253

    Sicily

    Quote Originally Posted by Melrey1  [View Original Post]
    I left a review for Sicily a few days ago. We had a good time and I'd recommend.
    Tried Sicily and overall good experience. Little upper age but made it awesome in bed. She knows how to perform.

  9. #11252

    South Loops

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCum  [View Original Post]
    Usually I see Bella (lower unit off Belcher) a lot on STG, but seems to be absent recently. Did't knowif it was covid or just UTR. Been there a few times, best was once when Maya was there last winter. Just curious if anyone has seen her or knows anything.
    You can always check the South Loops. Saw her strolling Lincoln 2 weeks ago. National last week. Probably at 1/4 the price. See the SW thread under Chella.

    HS.

  10. #11251
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCum  [View Original Post]
    Usually I see Bella (lower unit off Belcher) a lot on STG, but seems to be absent recently. Did't knowif it was covid or just UTR. Been there a few times, best was once when Maya was there last winter. Just curious if anyone has seen her or knows anything.
    Don't know what you mean by absent as she posts pretty much daily on STG.

  11. #11250
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkM414  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I texted her and she told me she was by the airport. She says she needs a Deposit. I stop messaging. I then text from a different number. Same thing but she then says she's staying downtown. So figured she is asking for deposit and scamming. Has anyone know if she's real?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/204267085396
    Considering it is also posting in Corpus Christi Texas today, I say trust your initial instincts and move on. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/the-re...alper/31870041.

  12. #11249

    I would avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkM414  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I texted her and she told me she was by the airport. She says she needs a Deposit. I stop messaging. I then text from a different number. Same thing but she then says she's staying downtown. So figured she is asking for deposit and scamming. Has anyone know if she's real?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/204267085396
    Any lady that asks for a deposit is a no go for me personally. Add in to the fact that she does not have a local area code would make an absolute hard no go. Just move on and save yourself some time and cut your risk.

    GC.

  13. #11248

    Scam or real

    Has anyone seen her? I texted her and she told me she was by the airport. She says she needs a Deposit. I stop messaging. I then text from a different number. Same thing but she then says she's staying downtown. So figured she is asking for deposit and scamming. Has anyone know if she's real?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/204267085396

  14. #11247

    Bella?

    Usually I see Bella (lower unit off Belcher) a lot on STG, but seems to be absent recently. Did't knowif it was covid or just UTR. Been there a few times, best was once when Maya was there last winter. Just curious if anyone has seen her or knows anything.

  15. #11246

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    You leave a place after being ghosted and about 10-15 minutes of driving back you finally get a text saying "I'm ready" or "where are you". Lynn is a waste time!!
    Yes. Absolutely can't stand it. This is why I prefer cruising the loops. Sounds like she may be doing it on purpose for some fucking reason. Hey Lynn, if your reading this and if your ghosting everyone after they make the drive out on purpose because you hate us pervert mongers or really don't like what your doing for a living then please move on. Try something different This is America, there are a lot of options here. Respectfully, please stop being a hater. With Love, -VP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape