Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 441 of 662 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 491 541 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3321

    Pull that trigger

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I read all the previous reviews from the past but was hoping someone has seen her more recently than that and it was good time. There was one decent report but also said she was a bit mechanical. I had such a thing for her back in the day but was in a long term relationship at the time so I never made a move. I definitely didn't think she'd end up on these pages but here we are. If I do see her I'll definitely be on my A game for any shenanigans. I know her full real name and have her FB page so I'll call her out right from the jump (in person) so that way she doesn't even think to play games.
    I'd be curious to know what I missed out on. Just be careful someone sits outside while she comes inside, I'd also never go to her incall but we all do what we need to do. I'd just hide your shit and make her get naked before you donate anything, that way you're really all set. I always do that now, old timer told me about that trick. Report back good luck!

  2. #3320
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Savannah recently? It's funny because I know this girl well. She used to come by the liquor store I managed ALL the time. This was like 7 years ago so I'm wondering if she's been in the game that long. She was such a natural beauty but I can only imagine what these years have done to her and what she looks like now. Any info is appreciated!

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/982392259857
    Savannah has addiction issues so you never know what to expect from her. She used to be a great provider but in recent years, probably because of relapses, she can be an outright thief.

    I saw her once a couple years ago and the pictures she's still using were out of date then, so God only knows what she looks like now. (She was still cute when I saw her in 2018, don't get me wrong, and her service was fine.).

  3. #3319

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Strech12  [View Original Post]
    And fuck that! She came to my place, I gave her half donation, asked for the rest and I said no. She asked me to come outside, forget what for (this was months and months ago) then I never saw her again. So she was burning people, not sure as of now but that's the only time anyone ever took my money like that. I've heard good things but this was from way back. I would say pass, but it's your money to play this game with.
    Yeah, I read all the previous reviews from the past but was hoping someone has seen her more recently than that and it was good time. There was one decent report but also said she was a bit mechanical. I had such a thing for her back in the day but was in a long term relationship at the time so I never made a move. I definitely didn't think she'd end up on these pages but here we are. If I do see her I'll definitely be on my A game for any shenanigans. I know her full real name and have her FB page so I'll call her out right from the jump (in person) so that way she doesn't even think to play games.

  4. #3318

    I reviewed her

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Savannah recently? It's funny because I know this girl well. She used to come by the liquor store I managed ALL the time. This was like 7 years ago so I'm wondering if she's been in the game that long. She was such a natural beauty but I can only imagine what these years have done to her and what she looks like now. Any info is appreciated!

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/982392259857
    And fuck that! She came to my place, I gave her half donation, asked for the rest and I said no. She asked me to come outside, forget what for (this was months and months ago) then I never saw her again. So she was burning people, not sure as of now but that's the only time anyone ever took my money like that. I've heard good things but this was from way back. I would say pass, but it's your money to play this game with.

  5. #3317

    Savannah

    Anyone see Savannah recently? It's funny because I know this girl well. She used to come by the liquor store I managed ALL the time. This was like 7 years ago so I'm wondering if she's been in the game that long. She was such a natural beauty but I can only imagine what these years have done to her and what she looks like now. Any info is appreciated!

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/982392259857

  6. #3316
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    I've been nice to you before. I don't ever recall being mean to you. If I did, I apologize. Your the one being mean right now. Actually I've hit you up with DMs a couple of times.

    And gave you useful info. Times when you were looking for info. On a provider. I have no problem. My bad if it sounded rude. What I said. Maybe it's because you never messaged me back. To thank me. For giving you info. That's all. Your the one griping at me. Jeesh. LOL.
    Oh man. I missed a bunch when I tuned out. Maybe I jumped too fast. Don't worry about it, man. All good. Cheers.

  7. #3315

    Angelicka

    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/068474201889

    She's been posting forever & haven't heard of anyone meeting her. Something seems a little off to me. Has anyone ever got together with her? I'd like to unless she's a problem. Thanks. Stay safe.
    Saw her once. Awful stench of smelly ass while banging her in doggy. She was tuned up on something, when I finished she got up, put her pants on and walked straight out the back door. Apparently her dealer was out back with her fix. I took a few minutes to get dressed and saw myself out. Plenty of reviews on the Fitchburg board.

  8. #3314

    Hey I'm Sorry.

    I didn't mean to come off as rude. It was meant in fun. As a fun gesture. I would always try to help out on here. As much as, I can Tin.

  9. #3313

    Ebony girl

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekGrtMass  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad for awhile but haven't seen any reviews here but not being out of the house in month wasn't sure about taking a shot on her. Anyone seen her:

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/142592031362

    Thanks.

    Seeker.
    I asked the same question, but no reply. I see she puts ads on the cape as well as Springfield.

  10. #3312

    Clearly fake

    FYI, when you don't have an actual location posted and a stupid list of online payment options, its clearly a scam or fake or some sort of BS.

    ARG.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekGrtMass  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad for awhile but haven't seen any reviews here but not being out of the house in month wasn't sure about taking a shot on her. Anyone seen her:

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/142592031362

    Thanks.

    Seeker.

  11. #3311

    My boo boo

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickWilly007  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, just popping over from the Boston forum to get my monthly Hannah update-- any news? .

    'Chemo' track marks, knives under pillows, strange men lurking, illiterate text conversations about being homeless, crazy demands. I'll take anything.
    I'm in love with my boo boo. Jimmy is still in jail. She is still with that goon with the Cowboy hat. But she is my all time favorite. . no girl can compare. Love cum pumping her ass. Nothing like seeing all the cum drip out when I pull out. OMG. . Getting ready to go to bed. Wish I had a girl in my bed tonight.

  12. #3310

    Ebony fun

    I've seen her ad for awhile but haven't seen any reviews here but not being out of the house in month wasn't sure about taking a shot on her. Anyone seen her:

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/142592031362

    Thanks.

    Seeker.

  13. #3309
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    Highly talented BJ. Hh .1 incall safe location. No problems.

    Would again.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...g/314728685528
    I really wish you guys stop putting these stupid. 1 code. First was $ or $$. Do what does. 1 mean?

  14. #3308

    Best bbj in a while.

    Highly talented BJ. Hh .1 incall safe location. No problems.

    Would again.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...g/314728685528

  15. #3307

    I love helping people out.

    Your wrong dude. I have helped you before in PM message. And I like helping people out. It's what this Forum is for. Should be helping each other out. Not bashing on one another.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape