Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 9921
-
08-07-20 12:17 #3306Banned Member

Posts: 968That was a funny line though. Haha.
"Matty's personal wank files." Dude man, I certainly don't wank off to whenever a guy shows pics on here. Or somebody showing me a pic or video. That doesn't tickle my fancy. LOL. I'm certainly not NO school teacher either. Smh. I didn't deserve you being like that man. I didn't mean do your homework in a bad way. You took it WRONG Tin. Sorry if you have a problem. It was meant in good fun. I've never given you a hard time out here!
-
08-07-20 12:10 #3305Banned Member

Posts: 968What are you talking about man?
I've been nice to you before. I don't ever recall being mean to you. If I did, I apologize. Your the one being mean right now. Actually I've hit you up with DMs a couple of times.
And gave you useful info. Times when you were looking for info. On a provider. I have no problem. My bad if it sounded rude. What I said. Maybe it's because you never messaged me back. To thank me. For giving you info. That's all. Your the one griping at me. Jeesh. LOL.
-
08-07-20 11:27 #3304Senior Member

Posts: 163Thanks, man. Odor issues are something I definitely can't fake my way through. Ha. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TEZagat
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 11:25 #3303Senior Member

Posts: 163Matty1169
Listen to you calling people out like a condescending 3rd grade teacher. That's the second time you pulled this with me. Part of my homework is coming here to ask people that have firsthand experience. Folks don't log-in everything they do for Matty's personal wank files. Sometimes asking keeps it current and helps a great deal. In my experience on this board most people are kind & have no problem helping other dudes out. And then there's you. Thanks.
-
08-07-20 10:27 #3302Senior Member

Posts: 100Search Angelicka on the Fitchburg forum, a few reports there. Offhand I think the consensus was she's real, ok service, odor issues.
Originally Posted by TinType
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 09:28 #3301Banned Member

Posts: 968Do your homework Tin.
Go back and look on the Fitch Forum. Plenty of reviews there. Not to mention she may have a review or two on this one. She's Anglicka. Good and bad reviews. A mixed bag of reports for this gal.
-
08-07-20 08:54 #3300Regular Member

Posts: 74Many reviews on her. I've done many dates with her. Cum in pussy is what she is known for. Problem is there is always her pimp in the other room. She was living in Fitchburg last time I saw her. Yes her pictures are really her. Not pictures or video friendly.
Originally Posted by TinType
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 08:45 #3299Senior Member

Posts: 163Hey gang. Anyone have a word on this girl?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/068474201889
She's been posting forever & haven't heard of anyone meeting her. Something seems a little off to me. Has anyone ever got together with her? I'd like to unless she's a problem. Thanks. Stay safe.
-
08-06-20 19:27 #3298Senior Member

Posts: 207Hannah update August edition
Hey fellas, just popping over from the Boston forum to get my monthly Hannah update-- any news? .
'Chemo' track marks, knives under pillows, strange men lurking, illiterate text conversations about being homeless, crazy demands. I'll take anything.
-
08-06-20 14:07 #3297Regular Member

Posts: 12Saw her before the pandemic. Same as mentioned above. Called when Ii got to her place, met me at the door and then we went into the basement. She seemed paranoid and it was rushed. Won't repeat unless in a pinch.
Originally Posted by ThinkingLoud
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 15:17 #3296Senior Member

Posts: 4546So after you sent the money? What happen? Did she block you or give you anything? If she didn't give you anything in return. You might aswell report her username to cashapp for scam.
Originally Posted by Swindle
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 14:34 #3295Senior Member

Posts: 2189Looks like
Swindle got swindled! .
Originally Posted by Swindle
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 14:06 #3294Senior Member

Posts: 188Khloe
Yes I sent her / him / them money. It won't ever happen again though.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 12:29 #3293Senior Member

Posts: 1048Alexis Blair
She seemed disinterested on our date. Took me down to the basement to a wooden chair, I thought I was about to make my bones or get wacked. The only position possible on a cluttered concrete floored basement was standing doggy. So yea, kind of sucked.
She looks cute online but her efforts and attitude quickly make you realize why people aren't flocking back to her on a regular basis.
Originally Posted by ThinkingLoud
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 12:08 #3292Senior Member

Posts: 75She got 30 seconds into it picked up a phone call and told me to get out now, when I asked for the donation back she started getting mouthy. I call was in a cluttered unfinished basement with one wooden chair. Shoulda known to walk away then.
Originally Posted by ThinkingLoud
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





