Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 442 of 662 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 492 542 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3306

    That was a funny line though. Haha.

    "Matty's personal wank files." Dude man, I certainly don't wank off to whenever a guy shows pics on here. Or somebody showing me a pic or video. That doesn't tickle my fancy. LOL. I'm certainly not NO school teacher either. Smh. I didn't deserve you being like that man. I didn't mean do your homework in a bad way. You took it WRONG Tin. Sorry if you have a problem. It was meant in good fun. I've never given you a hard time out here!

  2. #3305

    What are you talking about man?

    I've been nice to you before. I don't ever recall being mean to you. If I did, I apologize. Your the one being mean right now. Actually I've hit you up with DMs a couple of times.

    And gave you useful info. Times when you were looking for info. On a provider. I have no problem. My bad if it sounded rude. What I said. Maybe it's because you never messaged me back. To thank me. For giving you info. That's all. Your the one griping at me. Jeesh. LOL.

  3. #3304
    Quote Originally Posted by TEZagat  [View Original Post]
    Search Angelicka on the Fitchburg forum, a few reports there. Offhand I think the consensus was she's real, ok service, odor issues.
    Thanks, man. Odor issues are something I definitely can't fake my way through. Ha. Thanks.

  4. #3303

    Matty1169

    Listen to you calling people out like a condescending 3rd grade teacher. That's the second time you pulled this with me. Part of my homework is coming here to ask people that have firsthand experience. Folks don't log-in everything they do for Matty's personal wank files. Sometimes asking keeps it current and helps a great deal. In my experience on this board most people are kind & have no problem helping other dudes out. And then there's you. Thanks.

  5. #3302
    Search Angelicka on the Fitchburg forum, a few reports there. Offhand I think the consensus was she's real, ok service, odor issues.

    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/068474201889

    She's been posting forever & haven't heard of anyone meeting her. Something seems a little off to me. Has anyone ever got together with her? I'd like to unless she's a problem. Thanks. Stay safe.

  6. #3301

    Do your homework Tin.

    Go back and look on the Fitch Forum. Plenty of reviews there. Not to mention she may have a review or two on this one. She's Anglicka. Good and bad reviews. A mixed bag of reports for this gal.

  7. #3300
    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/068474201889

    She's been posting forever & haven't heard of anyone meeting her. Something seems a little off to me. Has anyone ever got together with her? I'd like to unless she's a problem. Thanks. Stay safe.
    Many reviews on her. I've done many dates with her. Cum in pussy is what she is known for. Problem is there is always her pimp in the other room. She was living in Fitchburg last time I saw her. Yes her pictures are really her. Not pictures or video friendly.

  8. #3299

    Hey gang. Anyone have a word on this girl?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/068474201889

    She's been posting forever & haven't heard of anyone meeting her. Something seems a little off to me. Has anyone ever got together with her? I'd like to unless she's a problem. Thanks. Stay safe.

  9. #3298

    Hannah update August edition

    Hey fellas, just popping over from the Boston forum to get my monthly Hannah update-- any news? .

    'Chemo' track marks, knives under pillows, strange men lurking, illiterate text conversations about being homeless, crazy demands. I'll take anything.

  10. #3297
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingLoud  [View Original Post]
    I am going to see Alexus tomorrow in leominister. Is she real, does anyone had her before.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sweet-...-1198/31774693
    Saw her before the pandemic. Same as mentioned above. Called when Ii got to her place, met me at the door and then we went into the basement. She seemed paranoid and it was rushed. Won't repeat unless in a pinch.

  11. #3296
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by Swindle  [View Original Post]
    Yes I sent her / him / them money. It won't ever happen again though.
    So after you sent the money? What happen? Did she block you or give you anything? If she didn't give you anything in return. You might aswell report her username to cashapp for scam.

  12. #3295
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Looks like

    Quote Originally Posted by Swindle  [View Original Post]
    Yes I sent her / him / them money. It won't ever happen again though.
    Swindle got swindled! .

  13. #3294

    Khloe

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    So you sent her money?
    Yes I sent her / him / them money. It won't ever happen again though.

  14. #3293

    Alexis Blair

    She seemed disinterested on our date. Took me down to the basement to a wooden chair, I thought I was about to make my bones or get wacked. The only position possible on a cluttered concrete floored basement was standing doggy. So yea, kind of sucked.

    She looks cute online but her efforts and attitude quickly make you realize why people aren't flocking back to her on a regular basis.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingLoud  [View Original Post]
    I am going to see Alexus tomorrow in leominister. Is she real, does anyone had her before.

  15. #3292
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingLoud  [View Original Post]
    I am going to see Alexus tomorrow in leominister. Is she real, does anyone had her before.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sweet-...-1198/31774693
    She got 30 seconds into it picked up a phone call and told me to get out now, when I asked for the donation back she started getting mouthy. I call was in a cluttered unfinished basement with one wooden chair. Shoulda known to walk away then.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape