Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11243

    Lynn. Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    You leave a place after being ghosted and about 10-15 minutes of driving back you finally get a text saying "I'm ready" or "where are you". Lynn is a waste time!!
    I agree. Set up an appt yesterday for today. Reconfirmed this morning. Got there at appointed time and 100% crickets.

    Avoid. A total waste of time.

  2. #11242

    Sicily good left review for her earlier

    Quote Originally Posted by Ochenashikari  [View Original Post]
    Any experience / feedback on Sicily.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/361177416282

    Planning to try. Please let me know.
    I left a review for Sicily a few days ago. We had a good time and I'd recommend.

  3. #11241
    Quote Originally Posted by Ochenashikari  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendation on BDSM provider with mild dominance in Milwaukee / Waukesha area?
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...v/309009553593

    She has told me before she does bdsm. I seen your post about wanting long hair. She also has that. Gives good head but has a really fucked up grill.

  4. #11240

    She' good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ochenashikari  [View Original Post]
    Any experience / feedback on Sicily.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/361177416282

    Planning to try. Please let me know.
    I saw her a couple of times two-three years ago. She has very pretty eyes, reasonable, totally safe and a silver medal in the bedroom gymnastics. LOL.

  5. #11239
    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    Most likely the red haired girl might be her, the pics appear to be two maybe three different girls, make it a seek and find game with tattoos, scars, piercings, pussylips, nipples, they use pics that are old, edited and just not them, I bet she's cool but like you said it would be taking a chance, ask for a couple verification pictures, seeing it's your first post, YOU might even be her this is all a game, remember that
    All of the pictures are her. She even has content on Porn Hub.

  6. #11238

  7. #11237

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    I tried to contact her this week as well. No replies from her. I wonder if her "daughter" might be having her baby.
    Saw her Tuesday. Baby is coming next week.

  8. #11236

    Sicily

    Any experience / feedback on Sicily.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/361177416282

    Planning to try. Please let me know.

  9. #11235

    Dud

    Greetings All,

    Went to see this one - https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/639809523793.

    She is offering a full body massage. Leads you to believe it will be something sensual, it is not. She is charging $100 - $140 for a half hour back rub in a bedroom with people just outside the room running around the apartment. I tried to power through it. I tried skipping the back rub to get to something good but there is nothing. Barely a back rub. I don't believe she knows what she is doing. Or maybe she does. I think she believes this is a easy way to make a few bucks. Who knows. Feel free to check it out for yourself. Maybe I am too ugly. Whatever the case may be. I do not recommend this one. Save your dollars.

    FlipN Out.

  10. #11234

    Don't you hate it when

    You leave a place after being ghosted and about 10-15 minutes of driving back you finally get a text saying "I'm ready" or "where are you". Lynn is a waste time!!

    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Set up an appointment made the drive out to West Allis and ghosted by the old bag. Stay clear if your driving a long distance to see her.

  11. #11233

    Bdms

    Any recommendation on BDSM provider with mild dominance in Milwaukee / Waukesha area?

  12. #11232

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Set up an appointment made the drive out to West Allis and ghosted by the old bag. Stay clear if your driving a long distance to see her.
    I tried to contact her this week as well. No replies from her. I wonder if her "daughter" might be having her baby.

  13. #11231

    I haven't seen her. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by GeeChase76  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her thinking about going.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...k/109630606867
    . . But I can tell you she's fat.

    Coochie (likes them slim) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  14. #11230

    Amp dm?

    Anyone receive any DM back from dude? Looks like he got overwhelmed. If you're reading this dude, send FB name.

  15. #11229

    Lynn

    Set up an appointment made the drive out to West Allis and ghosted by the old bag. Stay clear if your driving a long distance to see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape