Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,206 to 17,220 of 40014
-
08-07-20 00:56 #22809Senior Member

Posts: 200Clarification
Are you saying she expects a tip on top of $200/ hr for basic L1? Or just that if you want nude / mutual touch it is $100 more?
Originally Posted by PhillipK1
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 21:35 #22808Regular Member

Posts: 18Thank you for the update on the Latina parlors in Chicago. I am not in Chicago often, but next time I am there I might try one. I have heard they are much harder on the wallet generally, so it wouldn't be a regular thing for me. I don't speak Spanish so Aol wouldn't be a good choice. I might end up trying Zeus or CML.
Originally Posted by Ratso100
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 14:25 #22807Senior Member

Posts: 302Permanent or temporary?
The Cermak says temporary closed online. Do you know of any of the other girls from there (Yuyu was my fav) work on other parlors?
-
08-06-20 14:21 #22806Senior Member

Posts: 302Latinas are a complex in Chicago. I would say CML and try one of the Hispanic girls there. They are good for the eyes but hard on the wallet. I wouldn't go there, unless you are willing to spend 200.00 for basic service. Zeus spa has limited menu. Aol spa chicks are rude if you don't speak Spanish. Aol has Fabiola, she fine as hell but expensive and rude. Claudia is meh but is easier on the personality and wallet.
-
08-06-20 01:47 #22805Regular Member

Posts: 18Latina Massage Parlors-Chicago
What would be the best Latina Massage Parlor to go to in Chicago? Can someone point me in the right direction or any good recommendations? I am not too familiar with parlors in the city, I usually stick to the spas in the West and South Suburbs.
-
08-06-20 00:15 #22804Senior Member

Posts: 302To good to be true!
https://chicago.rubratings.com/183717
This ad seems fishy. I like the ad promo. Creative shit but it seems to good to be true. Like a scam or even LE.
-
08-05-20 14:22 #22803Senior Member

Posts: 227Relax?
In glen ellyn?
Originally Posted by TittyLoverMong
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 13:44 #22802Senior Member

Posts: 32Good first experience with CLM. Milani
Imagined seeing Milani with CLM this past Monday for half hour visit. Pretty standard L1 experience. She was wearing something red and lacy. Looks were not quite what was pictured, but fairly close in skin tone and build. No complaints on my end. Showered and she was pretty relaxed and very talkative.
-
08-04-20 16:44 #22801Senior Member

Posts: 302Long Time Monger First time user of site
Hi Guys! I use to use rubmaps but I got tired of the fake reviews. I been on the site for advice with providers that give FS / L3 . I know there's the CML but shit is to expensive compare to the Asian ones. Anyone got suggestions for AMP that give L3 at a decent price? Something preferable like my fav place Cermak Spa that just shut down, along those price and looks. Even better, you know if the ladies work at other places?
-
08-04-20 11:44 #22800Senior Member

Posts: 67Kristi
Met up with Kristi / Kristine / Kate / K and got 60 min outcall for the advertised cost: https://chicagomassage.webs.com/ Good but probably will not repeat.
PROS: Tight body, fantastic teasing throughout, massage was likely the best I've ever had from a provider (scented oil, soft music, massage techniques like effleulage), L1 finish was great, decent attitude, lasted almost 60 min exactly without any clock-watching.
CONS: Asked if I am the kind of guy who tips just as she started L1 (I tip regularly but hate when I'm manipulated), nudity and / or mutual touch costs extra $100 (but you get 90 min total), wouldn't stop talking and asking personal questions like "Do you have any children? When did you move to Chicago? Demanded a temp parking sticker despite plenty of non-zoned parking 1 block away.
If you need outcall or love fit Asians, go for it! The massage is very nice and so is she. But if you're willing to leave your apt, you can find hotter women who get naked and allow mutual touching for at least the same price, if not cheaper. Again, this was a good time! I just feel I can find better.
-
08-03-20 22:31 #22799Senior Member

Posts: 626I been trying to see this "Maggie" that everyone recommends to see. But she is never there. She is always either off or on vacation. I seen the chubby one and older one but they were OK with the massage nothing special with their L1 extra.
Originally Posted by Biliator
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 17:25 #22798Regular Member

Posts: 4I was going to try this place out last week but I thought twice because they might be expensive. How much you guys are spending on a l1. And date they like Zeus where your paying escort prices.
Originally Posted by Biliator
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 15:50 #22797Senior Member

Posts: 218Princess
Has anyone seen Maggie lately? Wondering what things are like at Princess these days. Thanks.
-
08-03-20 12:24 #22796Senior Member

Posts: 318I don't know about the other 2 but Vanessa I'm sure I've partaken. She was not at all the girl in the pictures. She was much shorter and had a bit more belly. She also had a weird thing where she couldn't look at you even in regular conversation; it was just so jarring. I even called her out on it as it's bizzare to talk to someone that refuses to even look at you. Her explanation was that doing the job takes away some type of cosmic energy and she feels best just keeping at a distance. I was so weirded out by it that I left after 5 minutes and just left a small tip for her time. Honestly I feel she knows she's not the girl in the pictures and is afraid you'll notice and either get angry or want to leave. I don't recommend you visiting her unless you absolutely have to. She also kinda grinded her teeth when she talked or something; seemed a bit awkward talking to her with a very high guard up.
Originally Posted by PhillipK1
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 12:05 #22795Senior Member

Posts: 409Follow up
You have a great eye!
Originally Posted by PhillipK1
[View Original Post]
When you pull the trigger on these great finds, please report out!











Reply With Quote





