Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 5146
-
08-07-20 12:36 #1366Regular Member

Posts: 3Thank you all for your help
My thanks to everyone for your feedback and help. I very much appreciate it as based on your feedback it seems at worst, you guys have saved saved me some money and by the sounds of it, there is the opportunity that a visit with her could be even worse than just a bad date. I've been ripped off once and I never want to go through that again. I think I'll take a pass on this one and keep hunting.
Originally Posted by FlyingFool888
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 21:16 #1365Senior Member

Posts: 71Jackie
Ya that's Jackie. I hit that years ago. I didn't get ripped off but she was a terrible lay.
Originally Posted by NickStone14
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 20:00 #1364Senior Member

Posts: 133No no no
I'm sorry gentlemen, but I believe this girl has a history of ripping people off- I would avoid!!
Originally Posted by OffTheGrid
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 18:17 #1363Senior Member

Posts: 516Manch Asian
I have never tipped in these situations, the price is the price, Am I wrong? I feel like giving 140/160 dollars for 6 or 7 minutes is pretty good. If a girl ever blew me away, maybe I'd consider a tip but out of 50 or 60 of these excursions, I've never been anywhere close to blown away.
Originally Posted by SafeGuy76
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 17:41 #1362Regular Member

Posts: 12Many issues
I have seen her before way to many issues to deal with and had a pimp waiting outside while I was there it got me out of there quickly.
Originally Posted by OffTheGrid
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 15:22 #1361Regular Member

Posts: 2Manchester Asian
What is a reasonable tip for a trip like this. I am new to this, go to AMP's all the time. Just figured I would check her out, sounded like a fun time.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 14:43 #1360Senior Member

Posts: 328Jackie or Jacquelyn
I seem to remember her going by Jackie or Jacquelyn and maybe some other names. She's been reviewed, mostly negative. Hygiene. Substance, and performance issues. I can't ever remember reading anything positive about her.
.
Originally Posted by eggtimer
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 13:14 #1359Senior Member

Posts: 249Nashua Girl
I have seen her before, she is not bad but has demons, its been a couple years since I've seen her so she may be better or worse I really don't know, but when I did see her the session was average, nothing to write home about. Her place at the time was a mess, kind of place where you didn't want to take your shoes off, but she was in Manchester at that time, so I don't know what time of living conditions she's in now. I just know she spent the last year on vacation in the concrete palace. LOL.
Originally Posted by eggtimer
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 12:12 #1358Senior Member

Posts: 302Talked with her.
I never met her because our schedules didn't matchup. I believe she is real and she has been talked about on the board a while back.
Originally Posted by eggtimer
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 11:05 #1357Regular Member

Posts: 3Any Info
Hi, any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm fairly new to this area. I tried to find info about her on this site but came up empty. Has anyone seen this person before? Is she legit? The phone number search seems to show a provider in CA. She seems local based on text exchanges.
http://nashua.skipthegames.com/femal...s/787832111596
-
08-04-20 19:33 #1356He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606No
She was not like the pictures, but I thought she was pretty, and her enthusiasm definitely added to it, closest thing to GFE in a long time. They rotate out so don't get your hopes up she is there LOL. Jerry's is still pretty decent quality though the level of service varies, I did get BBFS once and a few of them liked DATY which made things more fun.
Originally Posted by GerogeohWell
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 17:35 #1355Senior Member

Posts: 242That sounds like something I would interested in. Did she not look like the pictures as usual? I have visited something similar once and she was a middle aged Chinese woman who rushed me.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 12:26 #1354He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Sorry about that
Usual hotel asian fare. 140 for half, 160 for hour, always take the half.
Originally Posted by HardPacc
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 21:43 #1353Regular Member

Posts: 20Manchester Asian
Whats the piggy bank need on on that one?
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 20:14 #1352He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Manchester Asian
http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...u/665582829335
I was in the area and figured what the hell, I love Asian ladies and Jerry was too far to go to in the time I had so I contacted the two that are advertising on STG (the other has a 615 number) this one was right around the corner from me so that's the one I chose. Two call system, or a text and a call, got the room number, masked up and went in. After a few laps around (cleaning staff) I got to the room and was greeted by a tall, busty cute most likely Korean girl. After some preliminary fondling and kissing I got undressed as did she, really nice body, great soft bolt-ons, probably one of the cutest asians I've seen at one of these places in a very long time. After some more DFK and touchingI put her on the bed and went right to DATY which she seemed to enjoy a lot, from there into a nice CBJ with ball licking and decent deepthroat, from there we went to cowgirl and lots of kissing, then to Mish which she really enjoyed, she was smiling and jamming her tongue down my throat the whole time until I popped. After some more cuddling and kissing I got dressed, said goodbye and was out the door.
Overall one of my best hotel AMP experiences, definitely one of the hotter asians I've seen outside of Jerry's girls.
These girls don't hang around very long so no guarantees she will be there and as always YMMV.










Reply With Quote





