Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 253 of 344 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 303 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 5150
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1370

    K

    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    This girl used to be a SW a couple of years ago and I always had a good report with her. I saw her ad on STG, https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/049009898256 and she met me in 15 minutes at a house on Beech but out of the zone. She has older roomie but never saw or heard anyone. Damage was $$ for the hour. She will do domme for more but that was not what I'm into. GFE and she was great with me but YMMV as I've been with her at least 5 times that I can remember. I like her and will go back.
    Too funny, I noticed her ad today but passed on it because it says she is down at the Encore Casino?

  2. #1369

    Sw

    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    This girl used to be a SW a couple of years ago and I always had a good report with her. I saw her ad on STG, https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/049009898256 and she met me in 15 minutes at a house on Beech but out of the zone. She has older roomie but never saw or heard anyone. Damage was $$ for the hour. She will do domme for more but that was not what I'm into. GFE and she was great with me but YMMV as I've been with her at least 5 times that I can remember. I like her and will go back.
    Yea she burns through room mates. Most can't stand living with her, I've seen her before as well, she does all the moves, but she's just not into men at all, she bats for the other side 100%, which is fine if you don't care about the girl being into it, but I kinda like it when they are, and she's just very robotic.

  3. #1368

    Met this one last Friday 8/7

    This girl used to be a SW a couple of years ago and I always had a good report with her. I saw her ad on STG, https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/049009898256 and she met me in 15 minutes at a house on Beech but out of the zone. She has older roomie but never saw or heard anyone. Damage was $$ for the hour. She will do domme for more but that was not what I'm into. GFE and she was great with me but YMMV as I've been with her at least 5 times that I can remember. I like her and will go back.

  4. #1367

    Southern Redbone

    Planning on taking the plunge this weekend, but just wanted to do my homework first. Can anyone give me any feedback on this provider? http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...i/760678203170.

    Thanks in advance.

  5. #1366

    Thank you all for your help

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFool888  [View Original Post]
    Ya that's Jackie. I hit that years ago. I didn't get ripped off but she was a terrible lay.
    My thanks to everyone for your feedback and help. I very much appreciate it as based on your feedback it seems at worst, you guys have saved saved me some money and by the sounds of it, there is the opportunity that a visit with her could be even worse than just a bad date. I've been ripped off once and I never want to go through that again. I think I'll take a pass on this one and keep hunting.

  6. #1365

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry gentlemen, but I believe this girl has a history of ripping people off- I would avoid!!
    Ya that's Jackie. I hit that years ago. I didn't get ripped off but she was a terrible lay.

  7. #1364

    No no no

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    I seem to remember her going by Jackie or Jacquelyn and maybe some other names. She's been reviewed, mostly negative. Hygiene. Substance, and performance issues. I can't ever remember reading anything positive about her.

    .
    I'm sorry gentlemen, but I believe this girl has a history of ripping people off- I would avoid!!

  8. #1363

    Manch Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by SafeGuy76  [View Original Post]
    What is a reasonable tip for a trip like this. I am new to this, go to AMP's all the time. Just figured I would check her out, sounded like a fun time.
    I have never tipped in these situations, the price is the price, Am I wrong? I feel like giving 140/160 dollars for 6 or 7 minutes is pretty good. If a girl ever blew me away, maybe I'd consider a tip but out of 50 or 60 of these excursions, I've never been anywhere close to blown away.

  9. #1362

    Many issues

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    I seem to remember her going by Jackie or Jacquelyn and maybe some other names. She's been reviewed, mostly negative. Hygiene. Substance, and performance issues. I can't ever remember reading anything positive about her.
    I have seen her before way to many issues to deal with and had a pimp waiting outside while I was there it got me out of there quickly.

  10. #1361

    Manchester Asian

    What is a reasonable tip for a trip like this. I am new to this, go to AMP's all the time. Just figured I would check her out, sounded like a fun time.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...u/665582829335

    I was in the area and figured what the hell, I love Asian ladies and Jerry was too far to go to in the time I had so I contacted the two that are advertising on STG (the other has a 615 number) this one was right around the corner from me so that's the one I chose. Two call system, or a text and a call, got the room number, masked up and went in. After a few laps around (cleaning staff) I got to the room and was greeted by a tall, busty cute most likely Korean girl. After some preliminary fondling and kissing I got undressed as did she, really nice body, great soft bolt-ons, probably one of the cutest asians I've seen at one of these places in a very long time. After some more DFK and touchingI put her on the bed and went right to DATY which she seemed to enjoy a lot, from there into a nice CBJ with ball licking and decent deepthroat, from there we went to cowgirl and lots of kissing, then to Mish which she really enjoyed, she was smiling and jamming her tongue down my throat the whole time until I popped. After some more cuddling and kissing I got dressed, said goodbye and was out the door.

    Overall one of my best hotel AMP experiences, definitely one of the hotter asians I've seen outside of Jerry's girls.

    These girls don't hang around very long so no guarantees she will be there and as always YMMV.

  11. #1360

    Jackie or Jacquelyn

    I seem to remember her going by Jackie or Jacquelyn and maybe some other names. She's been reviewed, mostly negative. Hygiene. Substance, and performance issues. I can't ever remember reading anything positive about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by eggtimer  [View Original Post]
    Hi, any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm fairly new to this area. I tried to find info about her on this site but came up empty. Has anyone seen this person before? Is she legit? The phone number search seems to show a provider in CA. She seems local based on text exchanges.

    http://nashua.skipthegames.com/femal...s/787832111596
    .

  12. #1359

    Nashua Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by eggtimer  [View Original Post]
    Hi, any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm fairly new to this area. I tried to find info about her on this site but came up empty. Has anyone seen this person before? Is she legit? The phone number search seems to show a provider in CA. She seems local based on text exchanges.

    http://nashua.skipthegames.com/femal...s/787832111596
    I have seen her before, she is not bad but has demons, its been a couple years since I've seen her so she may be better or worse I really don't know, but when I did see her the session was average, nothing to write home about. Her place at the time was a mess, kind of place where you didn't want to take your shoes off, but she was in Manchester at that time, so I don't know what time of living conditions she's in now. I just know she spent the last year on vacation in the concrete palace. LOL.

  13. #1358

    Talked with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by eggtimer  [View Original Post]
    Hi, any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm fairly new to this area. I tried to find info about her on this site but came up empty. Has anyone seen this person before? Is she legit? The phone number search seems to show a provider in CA. She seems local based on text exchanges.

    http://nashua.skipthegames.com/femal...s/787832111596
    I never met her because our schedules didn't matchup. I believe she is real and she has been talked about on the board a while back.

  14. #1357

    Any Info

    Hi, any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm fairly new to this area. I tried to find info about her on this site but came up empty. Has anyone seen this person before? Is she legit? The phone number search seems to show a provider in CA. She seems local based on text exchanges.

    http://nashua.skipthegames.com/femal...s/787832111596

  15. #1356
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by GerogeohWell  [View Original Post]
    That sounds like something I would interested in. Did she not look like the pictures as usual? I have visited something similar once and she was a middle aged Chinese woman who rushed me.
    She was not like the pictures, but I thought she was pretty, and her enthusiasm definitely added to it, closest thing to GFE in a long time. They rotate out so don't get your hopes up she is there LOL. Jerry's is still pretty decent quality though the level of service varies, I did get BBFS once and a few of them liked DATY which made things more fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape