Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 5137
-
08-14-20 13:45 #1372Senior Member

Posts: 242Jessie the Entertainer
I found multiple people asking about this post so I went and got some info for the team. Link: https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/349196638615.
She host out of Manchester when I went to see her. It seems like she's sharing a place with another old guy and working out of it which was weird. She said I can come over her other place sometimes but has kids. Not a bad spot of town so I can't complain.
Looks wise, she does appear older. I would say she's more of the first picture than the second. Tight body, very light blonde hair and makeup done. She's kinda skinny for you big gal lovers out there. There are scars on her body which she claims came from an accident. That what they all say so take that with a grain of salt. All in all, she's nothing bad to look at. Think the average middle aged women at the grocery store who isn't obese. She reminds me too much of the one at home so that was too off putting.
Now onto service, pretty vanilla to be honest. She's kinda hesitant on various things and whatnot. I do think she's new so you can push your luck depending on how much are willing to pay. I only gave her $ for a quick meetup but I can sense that she will ask for more next time. Someone is definitely telling her what to do because she's taking all the precautions even though she's new.
I would say she's worth seeing once or twice but be careful just in case she's a user. Funny thing is that I heard from her through a buddy who lives down there. Apparently she used to cut hair and have her own salon. She might have went out of business for various reasons to do this. Can you imagine if you took your son to have a cut by this lady during the day then seeing her again to get off at night?
-
08-13-20 10:33 #1371Forum Advertiser

Posts: 10She is still working as a SW from time to time. Just saw her out a couple of weeks ago.
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 02:27 #1370Senior Member

Posts: 87K
Too funny, I noticed her ad today but passed on it because it says she is down at the Encore Casino?
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 00:34 #1369Senior Member

Posts: 249Sw
Yea she burns through room mates. Most can't stand living with her, I've seen her before as well, she does all the moves, but she's just not into men at all, she bats for the other side 100%, which is fine if you don't care about the girl being into it, but I kinda like it when they are, and she's just very robotic.
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 22:24 #1368Senior Member

Posts: 302Met this one last Friday 8/7
This girl used to be a SW a couple of years ago and I always had a good report with her. I saw her ad on STG, https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/049009898256 and she met me in 15 minutes at a house on Beech but out of the zone. She has older roomie but never saw or heard anyone. Damage was $$ for the hour. She will do domme for more but that was not what I'm into. GFE and she was great with me but YMMV as I've been with her at least 5 times that I can remember. I like her and will go back.
-
08-11-20 09:15 #1367Senior Member

Posts: 177Southern Redbone
Planning on taking the plunge this weekend, but just wanted to do my homework first. Can anyone give me any feedback on this provider? http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...i/760678203170.
Thanks in advance.
-
08-07-20 12:36 #1366Regular Member

Posts: 3Thank you all for your help
My thanks to everyone for your feedback and help. I very much appreciate it as based on your feedback it seems at worst, you guys have saved saved me some money and by the sounds of it, there is the opportunity that a visit with her could be even worse than just a bad date. I've been ripped off once and I never want to go through that again. I think I'll take a pass on this one and keep hunting.
Originally Posted by FlyingFool888
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 21:16 #1365Senior Member

Posts: 71Jackie
Ya that's Jackie. I hit that years ago. I didn't get ripped off but she was a terrible lay.
Originally Posted by NickStone14
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 20:00 #1364Senior Member

Posts: 133No no no
I'm sorry gentlemen, but I believe this girl has a history of ripping people off- I would avoid!!
Originally Posted by OffTheGrid
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 18:17 #1363Senior Member

Posts: 516Manch Asian
I have never tipped in these situations, the price is the price, Am I wrong? I feel like giving 140/160 dollars for 6 or 7 minutes is pretty good. If a girl ever blew me away, maybe I'd consider a tip but out of 50 or 60 of these excursions, I've never been anywhere close to blown away.
Originally Posted by SafeGuy76
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 17:41 #1362Regular Member

Posts: 12Many issues
I have seen her before way to many issues to deal with and had a pimp waiting outside while I was there it got me out of there quickly.
Originally Posted by OffTheGrid
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 15:22 #1361Regular Member

Posts: 2Manchester Asian
What is a reasonable tip for a trip like this. I am new to this, go to AMP's all the time. Just figured I would check her out, sounded like a fun time.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 14:43 #1360Senior Member

Posts: 328Jackie or Jacquelyn
I seem to remember her going by Jackie or Jacquelyn and maybe some other names. She's been reviewed, mostly negative. Hygiene. Substance, and performance issues. I can't ever remember reading anything positive about her.
.
Originally Posted by eggtimer
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 13:14 #1359Senior Member

Posts: 249Nashua Girl
I have seen her before, she is not bad but has demons, its been a couple years since I've seen her so she may be better or worse I really don't know, but when I did see her the session was average, nothing to write home about. Her place at the time was a mess, kind of place where you didn't want to take your shoes off, but she was in Manchester at that time, so I don't know what time of living conditions she's in now. I just know she spent the last year on vacation in the concrete palace. LOL.
Originally Posted by eggtimer
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 12:12 #1358Senior Member

Posts: 302Talked with her.
I never met her because our schedules didn't matchup. I believe she is real and she has been talked about on the board a while back.
Originally Posted by eggtimer
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






