Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 253 of 343 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 303 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 5144
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1364

    No no no

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    I seem to remember her going by Jackie or Jacquelyn and maybe some other names. She's been reviewed, mostly negative. Hygiene. Substance, and performance issues. I can't ever remember reading anything positive about her.

    .
    I'm sorry gentlemen, but I believe this girl has a history of ripping people off- I would avoid!!

  2. #1363

    Manch Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by SafeGuy76  [View Original Post]
    What is a reasonable tip for a trip like this. I am new to this, go to AMP's all the time. Just figured I would check her out, sounded like a fun time.
    I have never tipped in these situations, the price is the price, Am I wrong? I feel like giving 140/160 dollars for 6 or 7 minutes is pretty good. If a girl ever blew me away, maybe I'd consider a tip but out of 50 or 60 of these excursions, I've never been anywhere close to blown away.

  3. #1362

    Many issues

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    I seem to remember her going by Jackie or Jacquelyn and maybe some other names. She's been reviewed, mostly negative. Hygiene. Substance, and performance issues. I can't ever remember reading anything positive about her.
    I have seen her before way to many issues to deal with and had a pimp waiting outside while I was there it got me out of there quickly.

  4. #1361

    Manchester Asian

    What is a reasonable tip for a trip like this. I am new to this, go to AMP's all the time. Just figured I would check her out, sounded like a fun time.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...u/665582829335

    I was in the area and figured what the hell, I love Asian ladies and Jerry was too far to go to in the time I had so I contacted the two that are advertising on STG (the other has a 615 number) this one was right around the corner from me so that's the one I chose. Two call system, or a text and a call, got the room number, masked up and went in. After a few laps around (cleaning staff) I got to the room and was greeted by a tall, busty cute most likely Korean girl. After some preliminary fondling and kissing I got undressed as did she, really nice body, great soft bolt-ons, probably one of the cutest asians I've seen at one of these places in a very long time. After some more DFK and touchingI put her on the bed and went right to DATY which she seemed to enjoy a lot, from there into a nice CBJ with ball licking and decent deepthroat, from there we went to cowgirl and lots of kissing, then to Mish which she really enjoyed, she was smiling and jamming her tongue down my throat the whole time until I popped. After some more cuddling and kissing I got dressed, said goodbye and was out the door.

    Overall one of my best hotel AMP experiences, definitely one of the hotter asians I've seen outside of Jerry's girls.

    These girls don't hang around very long so no guarantees she will be there and as always YMMV.

  5. #1360

    Jackie or Jacquelyn

    I seem to remember her going by Jackie or Jacquelyn and maybe some other names. She's been reviewed, mostly negative. Hygiene. Substance, and performance issues. I can't ever remember reading anything positive about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by eggtimer  [View Original Post]
    Hi, any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm fairly new to this area. I tried to find info about her on this site but came up empty. Has anyone seen this person before? Is she legit? The phone number search seems to show a provider in CA. She seems local based on text exchanges.

    http://nashua.skipthegames.com/femal...s/787832111596
    .

  6. #1359

    Nashua Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by eggtimer  [View Original Post]
    Hi, any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm fairly new to this area. I tried to find info about her on this site but came up empty. Has anyone seen this person before? Is she legit? The phone number search seems to show a provider in CA. She seems local based on text exchanges.

    http://nashua.skipthegames.com/femal...s/787832111596
    I have seen her before, she is not bad but has demons, its been a couple years since I've seen her so she may be better or worse I really don't know, but when I did see her the session was average, nothing to write home about. Her place at the time was a mess, kind of place where you didn't want to take your shoes off, but she was in Manchester at that time, so I don't know what time of living conditions she's in now. I just know she spent the last year on vacation in the concrete palace. LOL.

  7. #1358

    Talked with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by eggtimer  [View Original Post]
    Hi, any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm fairly new to this area. I tried to find info about her on this site but came up empty. Has anyone seen this person before? Is she legit? The phone number search seems to show a provider in CA. She seems local based on text exchanges.

    http://nashua.skipthegames.com/femal...s/787832111596
    I never met her because our schedules didn't matchup. I believe she is real and she has been talked about on the board a while back.

  8. #1357

    Any Info

    Hi, any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm fairly new to this area. I tried to find info about her on this site but came up empty. Has anyone seen this person before? Is she legit? The phone number search seems to show a provider in CA. She seems local based on text exchanges.

    http://nashua.skipthegames.com/femal...s/787832111596

  9. #1356
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by GerogeohWell  [View Original Post]
    That sounds like something I would interested in. Did she not look like the pictures as usual? I have visited something similar once and she was a middle aged Chinese woman who rushed me.
    She was not like the pictures, but I thought she was pretty, and her enthusiasm definitely added to it, closest thing to GFE in a long time. They rotate out so don't get your hopes up she is there LOL. Jerry's is still pretty decent quality though the level of service varies, I did get BBFS once and a few of them liked DATY which made things more fun.

  10. #1355
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...u/665582829335

    I was in the area and figured what the hell, I love Asian ladies and Jerry was too far to go to in the time I had so I contacted the two that are advertising on STG (the other has a 615 number) this one was right around the corner from me so that's the one I chose. Two call system, or a text and a call, got the room number, masked up and went in. After a few laps around (cleaning staff) I got to the room and was greeted by a tall, busty cute most likely Korean girl. After some preliminary fondling and kissing I got undressed as did she, really nice body, great soft bolt-ons, probably one of the cutest asians I've seen at one of these places in a very long time. After some more DFK and touchingI put her on the bed and went right to DATY which she seemed to enjoy a lot, from there into a nice CBJ with ball licking and decent deepthroat, from there we went to cowgirl and lots of kissing, then to Mish which she really enjoyed, she was smiling and jamming her tongue down my throat the whole time until I popped. After some more cuddling and kissing I got dressed, said goodbye and was out the door.

    Overall one of my best hotel AMP experiences, definitely one of the hotter asians I've seen outside of Jerry's girls.

    These girls don't hang around very long so no guarantees she will be there and as always YMMV.
    That sounds like something I would interested in. Did she not look like the pictures as usual? I have visited something similar once and she was a middle aged Chinese woman who rushed me.

  11. #1354
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Sorry about that

    Quote Originally Posted by HardPacc  [View Original Post]
    Whats the piggy bank need on on that one?
    Usual hotel asian fare. 140 for half, 160 for hour, always take the half.

  12. #1353

    Manchester Asian

    Whats the piggy bank need on on that one?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...u/665582829335

    I was in the area and figured what the hell, I love Asian ladies and Jerry was too far to go to in the time I had so I contacted the two that are advertising on STG (the other has a 615 number) this one was right around the corner from me so that's the one I chose. Two call system, or a text and a call, got the room number, masked up and went in. After a few laps around (cleaning staff) I got to the room and was greeted by a tall, busty cute most likely Korean girl. After some preliminary fondling and kissing I got undressed as did she, really nice body, great soft bolt-ons, probably one of the cutest asians I've seen at one of these places in a very long time. After some more DFK and touchingI put her on the bed and went right to DATY which she seemed to enjoy a lot, from there into a nice CBJ with ball licking and decent deepthroat, from there we went to cowgirl and lots of kissing, then to Mish which she really enjoyed, she was smiling and jamming her tongue down my throat the whole time until I popped. After some more cuddling and kissing I got dressed, said goodbye and was out the door.

    Overall one of my best hotel AMP experiences, definitely one of the hotter asians I've seen outside of Jerry's girls.

    These girls don't hang around very long so no guarantees she will be there and as always YMMV.

  13. #1352
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Manchester Asian

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...u/665582829335

    I was in the area and figured what the hell, I love Asian ladies and Jerry was too far to go to in the time I had so I contacted the two that are advertising on STG (the other has a 615 number) this one was right around the corner from me so that's the one I chose. Two call system, or a text and a call, got the room number, masked up and went in. After a few laps around (cleaning staff) I got to the room and was greeted by a tall, busty cute most likely Korean girl. After some preliminary fondling and kissing I got undressed as did she, really nice body, great soft bolt-ons, probably one of the cutest asians I've seen at one of these places in a very long time. After some more DFK and touchingI put her on the bed and went right to DATY which she seemed to enjoy a lot, from there into a nice CBJ with ball licking and decent deepthroat, from there we went to cowgirl and lots of kissing, then to Mish which she really enjoyed, she was smiling and jamming her tongue down my throat the whole time until I popped. After some more cuddling and kissing I got dressed, said goodbye and was out the door.

    Overall one of my best hotel AMP experiences, definitely one of the hotter asians I've seen outside of Jerry's girls.

    These girls don't hang around very long so no guarantees she will be there and as always YMMV.

  14. #1351

    Jess The Entertainer

    Hi Gents! I am new to the forum. Any info on Jess The Entertainer?

  15. #1350

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes3750  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with these 4 providers?

    Jenni: https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...thick_i8759715.

    No-name: https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/056376720166.

    Natalie: https://www.adultlook.com/p/3058372.

    Tiffany: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tiffany-...chester-822945.

    Tiffany seems interesting and she has a 4 myfans account. I just contacted them and I'm waiting to hear back
    Tiffany is legit. . Really expensive though. . she has spit out a maggot. But no baby damage. . really clean drug free girl. Likes 420. So bring some if you plan on forking over her expense rates. Hosts in a really nice apt building in Manchester nh. . Was GFE with me. Hot kissing. Licked her pussy real good. Even let me take video of me shoving my cok down her throat. . only bummer is really expensive. . And would not let me msog. I haven't repeated. . But she always texts me sexy pictures trying to entice me to go back. As far as the other girls. Idk. Probably spam. Other one is fat. So hopefully this review helps.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape