Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,021 to 22,035 of 44203
-
08-05-20 00:22 #22183Senior Member

Posts: 402100% true
For while I would not go to a place unless it had some kind of walls to the ceiling and a door. Curtains were not enough. After F&C those barriers have been broken. I think I would fuck a girl in an open room with other message tables at this point if she was working me good enough. F&C changed me for sure.
Originally Posted by BCarson1500
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 21:55 #22182Senior Member

Posts: 148Thank you LOL.
Originally Posted by MiguelHoncho
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 21:52 #22181Senior Member

Posts: 148Be patient son LOL read the thread or use the search engine first.
Originally Posted by LVB808
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 19:09 #22180Senior Member

Posts: 163NG mama Rose / Kim
This is a shot in the dark, but does anyone know what happened to Rose / Kim who used to be the mms at the old nurugurus? Just curious if she is still around or if she opened a new shop anywhere. Thanks.
-
08-04-20 18:56 #22179Regular Member

Posts: 20Experiences post COVID
Anybody been to AMP-post covid in OC? I'm trying to assess if it's worth going back? What kind of precautions are being taken (by the places, mongers, therapists)?
Any recent experiences to share from an safety, sanitation-standpoint? Are backrubs safe if only HJ? Although we don't have contact-tracking in US, anyone heard of contracting the virus at an AMP?
-
08-04-20 17:35 #22178Senior Member

Posts: 1143Time to stop by for more fried fish and tartar sauce.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 14:05 #22177Senior Member

Posts: 1377Where's this place again. JK.
Originally Posted by BCarson1500
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 12:48 #22176Senior Member

Posts: 1657When discussion started I straight out asked and got nowhere so I did the Yelp thing. Turned on Google Earth and there it was. Been there a few times and always have a damn good time. Now when I ask for the short lady she always busy. Room across from the WC. Anna always sees me and just grabs me and takes me back. Man it is so dark in there. She's a big gal and can take a pounding. She ain't fat but thick. Fun times there for sure. She's got the only room I think that has walls that goes to the ceiling.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 10:00 #22175Senior Member

Posts: 28F&C does have a large room, but mongers are guided into private stalls with a curtain for a door. The walls of the rooms do not go all the way up to the ceiling. Its as close as you can get to the South East Asia experience without having to travel by plane for 20 hours. The only thing missing is a bunch of scooters parked all over the place. F&C is a right of passage.
Originally Posted by GreenStream
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 23:05 #22174Senior Member

Posts: 1377Has anyone tried Paola. Wonder if it's the same hot Colombian that I had three or four years back another place.
Originally Posted by OakOak22
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 21:17 #22173Senior Member

Posts: 101F&C one big room?
Is F&C just one big room? The photos on Yelp do not show any private rooms.
-
08-03-20 19:43 #22172Senior Member

Posts: 82That is great
A beautiful face makes a big difference IMO. I assume her DD's are natural? Anyone know what days of the week Cynthia works?
Originally Posted by OakOak22
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 19:36 #22171Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Yep, its kinda like your visiting your hillbilly friends out in the country for the first time.
Originally Posted by socalopus
[View Original Post]
You only piss on an electric fence once before you realize its not a good idea.
-
08-03-20 19:05 #22170Regular Member

Posts: 20TLC it's OK
I've been there twice now. First time was great but second time was rushed and the wax was not the best. She was wearing a face shield and gloves. I'll try barberwaxingquuen next. Just a note I didn't ask for extras on either of my visits so can't say about this service.
Originally Posted by ArchOwl
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 17:52 #22169Senior Member

Posts: 172Cynthia Detox
Traveled to detox during my lunch break today (Monday). Cynthia was available. Saggy but fun dd's and a nice large ass. Standard service but I'm surprised no one has mentioned how beautiful this girl is. She's really fucking pretty. Had more fun getting a BJ from her and looking at her face than fucking that fat ass doggy. 1. 6 including door fee. Will repeat and focus on either face fucking or pure missionary. Great great face on her.











Reply With Quote





