Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,036 to 22,050 of 44204
-
08-03-20 17:52 #22169Senior Member

Posts: 172Cynthia Detox
Traveled to detox during my lunch break today (Monday). Cynthia was available. Saggy but fun dd's and a nice large ass. Standard service but I'm surprised no one has mentioned how beautiful this girl is. She's really fucking pretty. Had more fun getting a BJ from her and looking at her face than fucking that fat ass doggy. 1. 6 including door fee. Will repeat and focus on either face fucking or pure missionary. Great great face on her.
-
08-03-20 16:26 #22168Regular Member

Posts: 9Fish & Chips Initiation
Long time in the hobby, but usually don't sign on, so this is my first post. Some years ago I kept seeing F&C pop up in the convo here, and yes, it's kind of annoying. I ended up taking the time to discover the location, and when you get there and see th F&C restaurant, you do kind of congratulate yourself: "I did it! I've been there twice, forget the first lady, but BBJ for. 6, and I've also had the famous Lucy. Not an attractive woman certainly, but she sure does do the trick, and yes, for quite an economical price.
Originally Posted by HeadorTail
[View Original Post]
It's great that you mapped it out for everybody now, but let's get back to the tradition. Finding F&C is like a coming of age for a hobbyist!!
-
08-03-20 12:04 #22167Senior Member

Posts: 104I'm not a fan of TLC, but it'll do in a pinch since they have longer operating hours or if you want to swing by without an appointment. Barberwaxingqueen is my recommendation.
Originally Posted by PocoPene
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 23:02 #22166Snowflake

Posts: 405You got two dicks?
Originally Posted by DonJuanCarlos
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 15:54 #22165Regular Member

Posts: 226* susie
Just went to go see Susie, she is cute but older type, just like the other guy said she has a similar body to Bailey but Susie has a hotter face. Overall she is good so I definitely will go see her again but Emily still is the best one there.
-
08-02-20 15:47 #22164Senior Member

Posts: 101What is the name of that shop in Westminster?
Originally Posted by HeadorTail
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 12:09 #22163Senior Member

Posts: 101Where does she work? I had a wonderful time with a tall woman with long hair named Linda at Shiatsu Center in Lake Forest about two weeks ago, but she is did not stay there.
Originally Posted by Negro038
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 06:32 #22162Regular Member

Posts: 10Relax Foot Spa
Relax Foot Spa is where you can find her now, she goes by Monica there. If you do 40 minutes it'll be rushed but 60 she'll totally be relaxed and cool to chill with.
What city is Relax Foot Spa located?
-
08-02-20 01:07 #22161Senior Member

Posts: 45Nicole from Lepalace
Prob my all time favorite, has anyone ever gotten FS from her? A BJ?
-
08-02-20 00:44 #22160Senior Member

Posts: 45Unfortunately NOT, she did give my twins some bare love LOL.
Originally Posted by IndieBoi
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 22:54 #22159Senior Member

Posts: 77Menu
Was that with BBBJ? Dang dude nice going to try her out tomorrow.
Originally Posted by DonJuanCarlos
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 21:07 #22158Regular Member

Posts: 4Where to go
Now for my question. Saw a review for Dahlila and considering trying it out but thought I'd ask for other options. Looking for a teasing sensual massage tomorrow with CBJ preferred, but HE will do as a consolation prize. Really want a sensual, teasing massage with touching allowed.
Thanks.
-
08-01-20 21:02 #22157Regular Member

Posts: 4New here
Hi all. First time posting here. Just wanted to leave a couple recommendations before asking a question here. I'm a very occasional monger so I don't have a large variety of experiences.
For FS my go to is Bella at the Latina spot on Broadway. Never disappoints. The massage is almost non existent but everything else is very good. . 6 house and $. 2 tip.
My he go to is Harbor in Garden Grove. Above average massage and reliable ending. . 35 plus. 6. I've had several providers but favorite is Susie.
Haven't been to either during covid so I can't speak if what they're like now.
-
08-01-20 16:35 #22156Senior Member

Posts: 45New girl Susie from 6 star
$40 + $100 tip.
She was nice, barely spoke english, her body is similar to Bailey. Average face, average chest, pretty average, won't repeat. I tried to negotiate $80 but she wanted $100 meh.
Anyone got intel any that's worth my time and money please let me know!
-
08-01-20 14:33 #22155Regular Member

Posts: 17The photos are meant to be representative. Sometimes they are spot on and some times they are a more flattering representation of the girl but in general they are not trustworthy which is why we need to share intel on which girls are which.
Originally Posted by MyFinalHeav3
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





