Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 6987
-
08-04-20 12:47 #2682Senior Member

Posts: 561The one time I shared, she ended up getting raped. So I don't share $hit.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 12:02 #2681Senior Member

Posts: 84I wanted to, tried to exchange numbers but wanted to just give me her Kik. Never made it any further. Would of liked to though.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 11:20 #2680Senior Member

Posts: 1000Anyone Experience Her Charms
https://www.seeking.com/member/4f232...b-2fec73114ccb
She was all hot then went ghost on me. I feel she need guidance and I should be the one doing it!
I am also finding profiles that say one location in their profile then when you are texting another. By By to them as well.
Poo.
Oh and to the Idiot who gave info about this site to one of our favorites that we have had the pleasure of, your an ass! Plus you just shrunk my sharing circle to known persons.
-
08-04-20 10:06 #2679Senior Member

Posts: 561This is why, whenever I start chatting with someone, I favorite the profile. One so I can keep them all organized but also because those fake / scam profiles disappear often and very quickly usually.
Originally Posted by Kwagmire
[View Original Post]
So before I respond to a text, or each day I check if the profile is still active, remind myself of the pics on the profile, and check the recent location. Anything other that USA and I just block and delete.
I also push to get a verifying pic and push to video chat as well.
Those that video chat are usually legit and are who I meet up with. So far, I've been doing quite well.
-
08-04-20 07:17 #2678Senior Member

Posts: 362Blue, I 99.9% guarantee this is a scam. I'm sorry to break it to you, you're nothing more than a mark.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
She's looking to get you invested (what do they call that, sunk-cost fallacy?) so you're less likely to pull out of the deal, hoping against hope that she's legit, when the red flags start showing up.
What is definitely going to happen is that she's all of a sudden, right before you get to the fake address she gave you, going to want "proof" that you are bringing the cards. Or she's going to "want to get her kid engrossed in the game" before you arrive, or some other bullshit story. She's going to ask for a photo of the receipt, or as HuksAlot said, she's going to want the code.
Her profile is down not because she found what she is looking for, but because others reported her and she got blocked. You're just a fish she still had on the line when that happened.
-
08-03-20 22:11 #2677Senior Member

Posts: 1322Culheart
We settled on a Friday evening date and I asked her to send me a selfie with a toothbrush in her hand for verification. The previous photo was obviously not a selfie, but I let it slide for the moment. She went bonkers!!
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
I could text her if yo like, Poo! LOL.
Blue.
-
08-03-20 19:53 #2676Senior Member

Posts: 158That's a Scam
I'm a Portland, Oregon monger daddy and had that pulled on me today. 10 minutes from the address the MILF texts me that she wants me to buy a $100 Stream game card so her daughter will be distracted while we play. The next text from her is to scratch the card and send her the code. BS.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 18:26 #2675Senior Member

Posts: 1000I also
Had a date scheduled for today that she ghosted me on. I say go for it and see what happens please tell her I said hello if you see her LOL. Report back.
Poo.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 18:04 #2674Senior Member

Posts: 602Dead profile
She must have deleted her account.
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 14:52 #2673Senior Member

Posts: 1322Culheart
Actually, she is pushing me to meet her soon. Shortly after I posted my initial message I noticed her profile was down. I texted her about it and she said she didn't need it, she found what she was looking for and when could I see her. So, she wants me to come over soon, doesn't want any donation, I just need to bring a $100 PlayStation card to get rid of the kids. The only thing she can pull is to take the card and then refuse to do anything. I'm thinking bring two $50 cards, give her one when I get there and the other when we finish. If she balks at that, she gets none. Then if she refuses me after the first card, the most I've lost is $50. Am I missing anything? She is really hot. Horny- hasn't had sex in months, and the price is right. I have found that with some of these girls I get a different reaction sometimes because of my age- 70. They think I might have more money sometimes, also I think they feel safer in some respects, or maybe the sex will go quicker-I don't know. Why did you block her? I have had very responsive conversations with her. Zero ghosting.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
08-03-20 14:41 #2672Senior Member

Posts: 576Won't come up for me, must have blocked her or been blocked.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 14:40 #2671Senior Member

Posts: 576Like her:
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/fc4b9...d-2c591762af89
This one is from NYC / Miami:
https://www.seeking.com/member/54299...4-fa78786d6a97
-
08-03-20 10:07 #2670Senior Member

Posts: 602Info?
Would love to meet this one and she seems normal but Hartford is a long long drive so would love to hear anyones experiences.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e2d70...9-38aa446be150
-
08-03-20 09:49 #2669Senior Member

Posts: 205Info
Any of you guys make progress with her:
https://www.seeking.com/member/bc44c...0-c383a29a8e6f
Pretty face PR. She ghosted me week ago for drinks in Hartford for 3 pm. Said someone passed away. I never left the house. Then she says that same day I will ready to meet at night. Ghosted again.
Then I texted her week later and she said she hasnt met anyone and we can meet. I asked for body pic and sent her one. Then ghost. LOL. SA so good for your ego.
Hard to tell on that body and she wouldn't send pic so I am out. Report back if any progress anyone.
-
08-03-20 08:48 #2668Senior Member

Posts: 561Literally looking for a free meal
Came across this piece of work not too long ago. Says things like time is money and quick to hand out her cashapp name.
Cute but not hot.
Def not hot enough to have the attitude she has.
Wants to be taken out to lunch or dinner first. Already has the restaurant picked out.
I already know how that would play out.
Pass.
https://www.seeking.com/member/43e00...6-fc042fda2ccd









Reply With Quote





