Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #2667

    Culheart

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    She's 31, married but divorce almost final, 2 kids, joined yesterday (photos & SA link below). She says she still lives with her almost ex, but he is away until the end of the month. I made first contact late last night. This morning we were texting. I asked about a donation and she says she doesn't want anything except sex, but if I can get a $100 PlayStation card to get rid of her kids to go to a friends house, that would be nice. I figured she was going to have me buy the card and give her the number over the phone and I'd be scammed. So, I say "I'll bring it with me" and she says "Great!" We exchange photos, then I get a topless pic of her and she asks me for a dick pic. Then, questions like what's my favorite position, what am I going to do to her, etc. She wanted me there today! Googled phone number & Google imaged her profile picts with no results. I just don't get a good feeling about this. Am I missing something?

    Blue.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7aea3...5-ac71964fde5d
    Similar experience yesterday, back and forth messages. It took her a long time to reply each time, so probably many multiple conversations going on. She wanted to host at her home, first red flag. Then, she texted some kind of link to another site, with a yadada explanation. Another red flag.

  2. #2666
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    She's 31, married but divorce almost final, 2 kids, joined yesterday (photos & SA link below). She says she still lives with her almost ex, but he is away until the end of the month. I made first contact late last night. This morning we were texting. I asked about a donation and she says she doesn't want anything except sex, but if I can get a $100 PlayStation card to get rid of her kids to go to a friends house, that would be nice. I figured she was going to have me buy the card and give her the number over the phone and I'd be scammed. So, I say "I'll bring it with me" and she says "Great!" We exchange photos, then I get a topless pic of her and she asks me for a dick pic. Then, questions like what's my favorite position, what am I going to do to her, etc. She wanted me there today! Googled phone number & Google imaged her profile picts with no results. I just don't get a good feeling about this. Am I missing something?

    Blue.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7aea3...5-ac71964fde5d
    She's still a faker, just using a delay tactic. She'll come up with another reason or emergency to get money from you. They're not going to do this for free. Play along if you wish but there'll be no meeting. The chit chat is a way to gain your trust. It may not even be a woman. I blocked her a few months ago.

    BMD.

  3. #2665
    https://www.seeking.com/member/ce531...8-f47e983b0af0

    $100 dollars to cashapp to prove your real. Then block.

    These girls are really delusional.

  4. #2664
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    She's 31, married but divorce almost final, 2 kids, joined yesterday (photos & SA link below). She says she still lives with her almost ex, but he is away until the end of the month. I made first contact late last night. This morning we were texting. I asked about a donation and she says she doesn't want anything except sex, but if I can get a $100 PlayStation card to get rid of her kids to go to a friends house, that would be nice. I figured she was going to have me buy the card and give her the number over the phone and I'd be scammed. So, I say "I'll bring it with me" and she says "Great!" We exchange photos, then I get a topless pic of her and she asks me for a dick pic. Then, questions like what's my favorite position, what am I going to do to her, etc. She wanted me there today! Googled phone number & Google imaged her profile picts with no results. I just don't get a good feeling about this. Am I missing something?

    Blue.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7aea3...5-ac71964fde5d
    Had a very similar back and forth with her, she wouldn't give a good verification pic so I cut it off. Something about the way she was talking made my spidey sense tingle. Maybe she's just a weirdo but I passed.

  5. #2663

    SA- culheart in Bristol

    She's 31, married but divorce almost final, 2 kids, joined yesterday (photos & SA link below). She says she still lives with her almost ex, but he is away until the end of the month. I made first contact late last night. This morning we were texting. I asked about a donation and she says she doesn't want anything except sex, but if I can get a $100 PlayStation card to get rid of her kids to go to a friends house, that would be nice. I figured she was going to have me buy the card and give her the number over the phone and I'd be scammed. So, I say "I'll bring it with me" and she says "Great!" We exchange photos, then I get a topless pic of her and she asks me for a dick pic. Then, questions like what's my favorite position, what am I going to do to her, etc. She wanted me there today! Googled phone number & Google imaged her profile picts with no results. I just don't get a good feeling about this. Am I missing something?

    Blue.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7aea3...5-ac71964fde5d
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails culheart.jpg‎   culheart2.jpg‎  

  6. #2662
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    If only we all lived in Caracas. We would be in heaven. LOL.
    Well, maybe Brazil or Columbia considering how Venezuela has gone from rich to eating zoo animals, but yeah, my best times over many years were with South American babes. They do it like there's no tomorrow. Never had a bad experience with them.

    BMD.

  7. #2661
    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    I've also seen frequently South American women posting pictures of "themselves" in nothing but fishnet body suits, nipples exposed.
    If only we all lived in Caracas. We would be in heaven. LOL.

  8. #2660
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Pinksugarx had her profile taken down yesterday because she added a new photo with a short top that had a little of the bottom of her boobs exposed and it was the second time she tried to post a photo the SA censors didn't like. She's thinking of moving to Tryst. Seniors I have worked with before or have a goodly number of posts PM me if you would like to see her.
    That's crazy.

    I've seen full on topless pictures on Seeking.

    I've also seen frequently South American women posting pictures of "themselves" in nothing but fishnet body suits, nipples exposed.

  9. #2659

    Boob pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Where's the boob picture?
    It never got accepted. Never got to see it.

  10. #2658

    Not a prostitute?

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckCock  [View Original Post]
    This one told me she's not a prostitute then said her minimum is 600 $ https://www.seeking.com/member/89da7...5-91b1325aceec.
    I would tell her "Honey, you want to charge money for sex. We already established what you are. We are just haggling on the price right now.

    Blue.

  11. #2657
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckCock  [View Original Post]
    This one told me she's not a prostitute then said her minimum is 600 $ https://www.seeking.com/member/89da7...5-91b1325aceec.
    Ugh, she's big and fugly at any rate. There are 8's and 9's out there at half the rate. After 3 years on that site she's had no nibble yet claims she can spot the fake sugar daddys. Too hilarious!

    BMD.

  12. #2656
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Pinksugarx had her profile taken down yesterday because she added a new photo with a short top that had a little of the bottom of her boobs exposed and it was the second time she tried to post a photo the SA censors didn't like. She's thinking of moving to Tryst. Seniors I have worked with before or have a goodly number of posts PM me if you would like to see her.
    Where's the boob picture?

  13. #2655
    This one told me she's not a prostitute then said her minimum is 600 $ https://www.seeking.com/member/89da7...5-91b1325aceec.

  14. #2654

    Messin' with scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    That's what I do. When my scammer fake flags go up, I'll play with them and offer double or triple whatever price they want. I know they can't show up so I'll Fxxx with them. Whoever they are.

    BMD.
    The latest scammer I came across on SA recently was pretty sophisticated. Their English was good, but off enough that it was obvious. They sent a verification pic, but on the date, they wrote it in DD / MM / YY so, it was another give away.

    The part where they upped their game was when they offered to do a nude video chat. I was game, I covered up my camera and called her. The girl in the verification pic was on the video, naked and playing with herself. Her sound was off, so, obviously she doesn't speak english. Gave me some bs about the audio being off because her dad monitors her phone. Sure. Nude live video is ok, but turn the audio on and a line is crossed?

    After the video, she was surprised to hear me repeat for the 10th time that I was not sending money before our date. Sad that people fall for this stuff.

    The profile has neen inactive for a couple of weeks, so, hopefully they got shut down.

  15. #2653
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    No amount of convincing ($$$$$) would get her to meet. Online only, pics and videos only. No video chat.

    Very much a fake.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/04c68...3-2f1d68a3432a
    That's what I do. When my scammer fake flags go up, I'll play with them and offer double or triple whatever price they want. I know they can't show up so I'll Fxxx with them. Whoever they are.

    BMD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape