Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #2694

    Need help

    Hey guys I am going to be in the Rocky Hill area next weekend. I have chatted with a few from Seeking.

    Can you recommend anyone willing to meet at my hotel. I will be more than happy to return the favor if you are ever in the Providence area. Thanks guys. Play safe!!

  2. #2693
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/e6e62...1-062f51fb71e8

    Anybody seen this one? Seems a little flakey.
    I avoid these types as they're typically fake. Even if she's real, her profile says it all.

    "About Me.

    I like to have fun and smoke a lot of weed. I need somebody who can support me".

  3. #2692

    Young cutie

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e6e62...1-062f51fb71e8

    Anybody seen this one? Seems a little flakey.

  4. #2691

    Pics look great

    And that's the point. Endless excuses upon excuse why 'she' can't video chat. Will send old pics and play them off as new. And gets defensive when call out on it. Ghosted when came time to meet.

    At best, it's a fake profile. At worse, it's a catfish or scammer.

    Don't waste your time. I did.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6ff3a...9-e262dd910deb
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200808-001653.jpg‎  

  5. #2690
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    She had boudoir and tech skills
    She was good with computers too?! What a lady.

    Best for me was Babyeva. But I only one of one other monger that sampled her.

  6. #2689

    SubCutie

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon666  [View Original Post]
    She moved to Florida.
    Glad I saw her last Fall. She was one of the few, better SA dates. Got along great with her at her place. Total GFE and more. Too bad it was a long drive for me which prevented more visits. She had boudoir and tech skills, a great combo for me!

  7. #2688

    SubCutie

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon666  [View Original Post]
    She moved to Florida.
    Moved to Florida?

    Fuck!

    She was the best.

    She was by far the best Sugar Baby, absolutely terrible that she left.

    She was a sweetheart, I wish her the best.

  8. #2687

    Thats just crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    The one time I shared, she ended up getting raped. So I don't share $hit.
    I can only imagine bro. That's just crazy. I agree. Got to be careful who you share with.

  9. #2686

    Can confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Don't give information to girls about this site, and then complain we don't share information. These girls can tie two dots together and then it's our ass when we see them.
    They will do their investigative moojoo and find shit. Please stop giving these girls info they don't need.

  10. #2685
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen SubCutie lately? She is the petite blonde from Danbury / Brookfield area. Phone number ends in 8128. I've tried reaching out to her but no luck.
    She moved to Florida.

  11. #2684

    SubCutie

    Has anyone seen SubCutie lately? She is the petite blonde from Danbury / Brookfield area. Phone number ends in 8128. I've tried reaching out to her but no luck.

  12. #2683

    Idiots

    Don't give information to girls about this site, and then complain we don't share information. These girls can tie two dots together and then it's our ass when we see them.

  13. #2682
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/4f232...b-2fec73114ccb

    She was all hot then went ghost on me. I feel she need guidance and I should be the one doing it!

    I am also finding profiles that say one location in their profile then when you are texting another. By By to them as well.

    Poo.

    Oh and to the Idiot who gave info about this site to one of our favorites that we have had the pleasure of, your an ass! Plus you just shrunk my sharing circle to known persons.
    The one time I shared, she ended up getting raped. So I don't share $hit.

  14. #2681
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/4f232...b-2fec73114ccb

    She was all hot then went ghost on me. I feel she need guidance and I should be the one doing it!

    I am also finding profiles that say one location in their profile then when you are texting another. By By to them as well.

    Poo.

    Oh and to the Idiot who gave info about this site to one of our favorites that we have had the pleasure of, your an ass! Plus you just shrunk my sharing circle to known persons.
    I wanted to, tried to exchange numbers but wanted to just give me her Kik. Never made it any further. Would of liked to though.

  15. #2680

    Anyone Experience Her Charms

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4f232...b-2fec73114ccb

    She was all hot then went ghost on me. I feel she need guidance and I should be the one doing it!

    I am also finding profiles that say one location in their profile then when you are texting another. By By to them as well.

    Poo.

    Oh and to the Idiot who gave info about this site to one of our favorites that we have had the pleasure of, your an ass! Plus you just shrunk my sharing circle to known persons.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape