Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 329 of 532 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 379 429 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 7968
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3048

    Senior member

    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    After going dark since March I just got a Pinger message from the Asian escorts that are in KoP. I haven't been yet but if a senior wants the current number, DM me.
    I know I'm not a senior member, but would you mind sharing the info with me?

  2. #3047
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpua65  [View Original Post]
    Also curious. That asshole looks so inviting and she looks like a great fuck
    I seen her earlier in the year. She good, I had no problems with her. She was wearing the same outfit with the socks.

  3. #3046

    Not her but not bad

    Sorry, but this post is from a visit from about a month ago. Just looking back at the ones I visited from before I discovered this board. Want to do my part to contribute. Here is one:

    [URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/52572002/[/UR]

    So, absolutely not the girl pictured. Not at all. Not even close. She was darker skinned, dark hair which wasn't nearly as well attended and skinny top to bottom. Maybe a little bit of an ass but even that was lacking. She wasn't ugly by any means and her attitude was just fine. She had a boyfriend or handler with her who waited outside the motel in his car. Her rate was 60 so that should have told me what league I was in, but for 60 I was OK with what I saw. She asked me if I brought a condom, which I didn't and she said that she would let me do her bare just this once and not make me go to a store. No fucking way was I taking that chance so I told her I would check my car. Luckily, there was a couple in the glove box from an earlier encounter so we were all good. So. For those of you who like bare, there you go. She was very patient about the whole thing which I think is good considering the amount of attitude one deals with out there. Anyway she bent over the bed and dropped her panties and lifted her shirt in the typical quickie fashion. I wanted a little more leverage so I tossed her on the bed to lay her flat. She landed on a fucking DOG. Like she had a little chihuahua type thing all snuggled up in the blankets. Which was weird. I went to work with our new k9 audience and she was more than happy to deal with me pounding away until I was done. Not much interaction. More like banging a warm hole but again, for 60, whatever. She asked me for a tip and I just gave her a look. She said that she would be OK with no tip. I zipped and left. Ok for a 15 minute pop in but really just not much else.

  4. #3045
    Quote Originally Posted by Acro782  [View Original Post]
    Was curious if anyone ever saw this one? Her pics looked familiar on STG. Texted her but replies were rude and full of attitude and suspicious. Looked her num up and realized a couple of other mongers had tried hooking up with her a couple months back (Lanky43 and Delco Gent) but bailed after their spidey senses started tingling. She goes by "Charm" in her EA / EB ads. Has anyone actually have a positive experience with her? She's posted again today and supposedly hosting in Essignton / Airport area. I've also attached one of the pics from her ad in case they go down.

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...g/128726391370

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...157d03da13ad69

    Happy Huntin,

    AC.
    Also curious. That asshole looks so inviting and she looks like a great fuck.

  5. #3044

    Asian escorts in KoP

    After going dark since March I just got a Pinger message from the Asian escorts that are in KoP. I haven't been yet but if a senior wants the current number, DM me.

  6. #3043

    Charm?

    Was curious if anyone ever saw this one? Her pics looked familiar on STG. Texted her but replies were rude and full of attitude and suspicious. Looked her num up and realized a couple of other mongers had tried hooking up with her a couple months back (Lanky43 and Delco Gent) but bailed after their spidey senses started tingling. She goes by "Charm" in her EA / EB ads. Has anyone actually have a positive experience with her? She's posted again today and supposedly hosting in Essignton / Airport area. I've also attached one of the pics from her ad in case they go down.

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...g/128726391370

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...157d03da13ad69

    Happy Huntin,

    AC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ad.jpg‎  

  7. #3042
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide67  [View Original Post]
    I am no Newb Kenboy. When I posted last night she had no telephone number listed. That happened after the fact. I would be very skeptical of escorts popping up out of the blue with now contact info.

    Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls. Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to.
    Perhaps the gent found that spam via a picture search, which would not require the number?

    Yes, one is right to be careful of anyone with no contact number. So good point there.

    For those who ARE newbies (present company excluded), doing complete DD via number search and image search is always a great idea and a key was to avoid scams, set up, fakes and wasted time.

  8. #3041
    Quote Originally Posted by DelcoGent  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps they it remove purposely because it is an old post and the provider may have changed her number.
    It seems to be more a quirk in the system as it happens with recent / fresh posts.

  9. #3040
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    One thing I have noticed about Listcrawler / escortalligator / etc is that when one FIRST looks at a post the girl's number is often there, kind of highlighted in light orange, just above the age / location. (see pic) But if you go look at "more pictures", comments, reviews and then find your way back to her post through the "Old Posts" link, those posts do not show the phone info, it appears redacted. (see 2nd pic) IF one hits the browser back button enough times one can get back to the original post that indeed shows the number. Kind of curious as to why that site does that? So I have seen this before and had the same thought. Why is there no contact info?

    Of course if the girl has typed her number into her text / description then this issue is moot. (Hint, Hint to providers!
    Perhaps they it remove purposely because it is an old post and the provider may have changed her number.

  10. #3039
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide67  [View Original Post]
    Even if every member on this site gave her the thumbs up it would not matter, she does not list any contact information.
    One thing I have noticed about Listcrawler / escortalligator / etc is that when one FIRST looks at a post the girl's number is often there, kind of highlighted in light orange, just above the age / location. (see pic) But if you go look at "more pictures", comments, reviews and then find your way back to her post through the "Old Posts" link, those posts do not show the phone info, it appears redacted. (see 2nd pic) IF one hits the browser back button enough times one can get back to the original post that indeed shows the number. Kind of curious as to why that site does that? So I have seen this before and had the same thought. Why is there no contact info?

    Of course if the girl has typed her number into her text / description then this issue is moot. (Hint, Hint to providers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails first look.jpg‎   2nd look.png‎  

  11. #3038

    No Number when I posted

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...e/959183531540

    Just a short search and found this it is internet spam. Only if it was real, I would be in her everyday.
    I am no Newb Kenboy. When I posted last night she had no telephone number listed. That happened after the fact. I would be very skeptical of escorts popping up out of the blue with now contact info.

    Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls. Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to.

  12. #3037
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    4th post and all post are with your hand out looking for information. The site works better when one gives a little to get a little. Guys want to know you have some cred: are a stand up dude and / or aren't LE. Build some cred, posts some reports or ask / learn technique questions.

    Also one might wish to learn to fish for them self and learn & follow the rules. It is a safety issue really. In doing DD one can answer most of the questions on if a girl is legit, etc. Valuable resources here on this site if one uses it!

    I'm just saying.
    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...e/959183531540

    Just a short search and found this it is internet spam. Only if it was real, I would be in her everyday.

  13. #3036
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide67  [View Original Post]
    Even if every member on this site gave her the thumbs up it would not matter, she does not list any contact information.
    Her number is listed in ad just save to reading list and appears. 313xxxx956 I also agree that lots of newbies on here asking questions with no reviews. Shampoo is spot on. Stay safe.

  14. #3035
    4th post and all post are with your hand out looking for information. The site works better when one gives a little to get a little. Guys want to know you have some cred: are a stand up dude and / or aren't LE. Build some cred, posts some reports or ask / learn technique questions.

    Also one might wish to learn to fish for them self and learn & follow the rules. It is a safety issue really. In doing DD one can answer most of the questions on if a girl is legit, etc. Valuable resources here on this site if one uses it!

    I'm just saying.

  15. #3034

    Does Not Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBoe76  [View Original Post]
    I'm about to come unglued looking at this girl. These pics trip every trigger I have. Anyone have any info?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/52949586/
    Even if every member on this site gave her the thumbs up it would not matter, she does not list any contact information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape