Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 330 of 532 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 380 430 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 7968
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3033

    I got to know more

    I'm about to come unglued looking at this girl. These pics trip every trigger I have. Anyone have any info?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/52949586/

  2. #3032
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

    I'm sorry you found our forum to be such a disappointment. Having posted once every two years I can see how you would find the number and quality of reviews unsatisfactory. I have directed our billing department to refund 100% of the subscription fee you never paid.

    A1

  3. #3031
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #3030

    Fake

    Same guy posting the same exact reviews in 3 cities. Either it her pimp or scammer or COP we should get admin to block him / his account.

    Search:

    Type: Posts; User: IvanImCajm.

    Search: Search took 0.00 seconds.

    Today 08:12 View Post.

    View Thread.

    Forum: Philadelphia.

    Thread: Escort Reports.

    Posted By: IvanImCajm.

    Thread is fixed at top of thread list New girl.

    I had a positive experience with this girl who's new into the game but she's definitely willing to try to please her customers unfortunately she's not on a any website but I do have her snapchat.

    06-19-20 18:17 View Post.

    View Thread.

    Forum: Los Angeles.

    Thread: Escort Reports.

    Posted By: IvanImCajm.

    Thread is fixed at top of thread list New girl.

    I just want to give a good review for this girl she's not really pro but she's getting started in the lifestyle she has great personality.

    Alejandra_o2281.

    Personality 9.

    Face 8.

    Body 7.

    05-27-20 01:36 View Post.

    View Thread.

    Forum: Chicago.

    Thread: Escort Reports.

    Posted By: IvanImCajm.

    Thread is fixed at top of thread list New.

    So I finally went to see this new girl and she's awesome guys she's very open to everything. I think one of you guys recommended it, I'll leave her snap.

    Alejandra_o2281.

    Quote Originally Posted by IvanImCajm  [View Original Post]
    I had a positive experience with this girl who's new into the game but she's definitely willing to try to please her customers unfortunately she's not on a any website but I do have her snapchat info.

    SC: Alejandra_o2281.

    Body: 9.

    Face: 8.

    Attitude: 10.

    Willingness:10.

  5. #3029

  6. #3028

    Champagne aka Desiree

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob1345  [View Original Post]
    https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...phia/52876480/

    Wondering if anyone has had any dealings with this one reviews seem good on the site but I just don't trust that site anybody has any feedback I appreciate it thanks.
    She is imo the best girl around.

    I first met her about 2 years ago on Castor and Sedgley.

    She gave a Wet, Patient BeeJay. Knows how to control her Saliva.

    I asked for another and she obliged. Hit the Wawa and she went to work.

    She called later that night for a 3rd, but I couldn't get her in time.

    I saw her again in 2019 up in Neshamity Motel area.

    She pulls her massive tits out. And I've never considered myself to be a Tit guy but damn it was amazing.



    I only got 5 seconds of a BeeJay before saying enough. I wanted to hit it from the back.

    Finished missionary which is rare for me.

    But the tits were massive and her face is pretty.

    I haven't seen her since. It is hard getting in contact with her.

    I can see she has gained weight in the pics but idc.

    I'm going to beat that sht until it is black and blue next time I catch her.

    Overall I'd rate her 8 out of 10 because she is gaining weight and her ass is small.

  7. #3027
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki2472  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before and I also have her on snap chat, she OK and she'll allow bbj. She has a massive ass and melons. Other then that the service is pretty standard. I had asked her to give me a message as well during my session and she obliged.
    Thanks I'm now waiting to hear back from her.

  8. #3026
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide67  [View Original Post]
    I really need a vacation. Given the pandemic I am looking to just book a place somewhere along the Shore in New Jersey, Delaware or Maryland.

    While enjoying the sun, waves, Boardwalks and coastal life, I was hoping to hook up with a nice lady who excels as a member of the oldest profession. Only problem is that all the Escort sites list very few such ladies in those locations.

    Not interested in Atlantic City, but if anyone has a lead for a cute, fun beach bunny please let me know how I can find her.

    Thanks.
    Sounds like a trip to Costa Rica is what you should be planning.

  9. #3025

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide67  [View Original Post]
    I really need a vacation. Given the pandemic I am looking to just book a place somewhere along the Shore in New Jersey, Delaware or Maryland.

    While enjoying the sun, waves, Boardwalks and coastal life, I was hoping to hook up with a nice lady who excels as a member of the oldest profession. Only problem is that all the Escort sites list very few such ladies in those locations.

    Not interested in Atlantic City, but if anyone has a lead for a cute, fun beach bunny please let me know how I can find her.

    Thanks.
    I'm down at the beach (Stone Harbor / Avalon area) now and had the same thought. Lmk if you get any leads.

  10. #3024

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerShark11  [View Original Post]
    She's really fun but very unreliable. We have had plans multiple times with me having sent the Uber to pick her up and GHOST. She cool and a great fuck- BBBJ and BBFS if she likes you or your money. But THE most unreliable. Pics are real and she's pretty tiny.
    I saw her a year or so ago when she was in Darby. Super hot, great date. After we finished she put on a toy show. Super unreliable though. Big delays, ghosting etc. I'd say it's worth a try.

  11. #3023

    Vacation Escorts

    I really need a vacation. Given the pandemic I am looking to just book a place somewhere along the Shore in New Jersey, Delaware or Maryland.

    While enjoying the sun, waves, Boardwalks and coastal life, I was hoping to hook up with a nice lady who excels as a member of the oldest profession. Only problem is that all the Escort sites list very few such ladies in those locations.

    Not interested in Atlantic City, but if anyone has a lead for a cute, fun beach bunny please let me know how I can find her.

    Thanks.

  12. #3022

    I know

    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    Video in the ad shows her being plowed bareback, any clue if that's allowed
    I seen the same thing in the ad, when I brought it up to her she denied BBFS and said it was her ex boyfriend in the ad. But I think she can be persuaded if your willing to offer enough.

  13. #3021
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki2472  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before and I also have her on snap chat, she OK and she'll allow bbj. She has a massive ass and melons. Other then that the service is pretty standard. I had asked her to give me a message as well during my session and she obliged.
    Video in the ad shows her being plowed bareback, any clue if that's allowed?

  14. #3020

    I've seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob1345;4902985[URL
    https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/52876480/[/URL]

    Wondering if anyone has had any dealings with this one reviews seem good on the site but I just don't trust that site anybody has any feedback I appreciate it thanks.
    I've seen her before and I also have her on snap chat, she OK and she'll allow bbj. She has a massive ass and melons. Other then that the service is pretty standard. I had asked her to give me a message as well during my session and she obliged.

  15. #3019
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerShark11  [View Original Post]
    She's really fun but very unreliable. We have had plans multiple times with me having sent the Uber to pick her up and GHOST. She cool and a great fuck- BBBJ and BBFS if she likes you or your money. But THE most unreliable. Pics are real and she's pretty tiny.
    No kidding. I tried to book her for a week straight not even one response. I even took a pic of my consideration and my nice hotel. Bummer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape