Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11203

    Sommer

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugo  [View Original Post]
    Can someone PM me her phone #. Thanks.
    Shouldn't have changed, but she hasn't gotten back to me in 4-5 days.

  2. #11202
    Here's her ad from yesterday:

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/584946759568

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugo  [View Original Post]
    Can someone PM me her phone #. Thanks.

  3. #11201
    Senior Member


    Posts: 247

    Sommer

    Can someone PM me her phone #. Thanks.

  4. #11200
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    Most definitely have to check her out. Thank you for the heads up.
    I would stay far away Yuri is beyond high volume.

  5. #11199
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    That was pointed out in posts 11125,11126 & 11127.
    I see that now. I didn't see any posts when I searched, probably because I used Bunnii (from her post) and the other report used Bunni. Also, there was no mention of Mercedes in the other reports. So at least now my report should come up if somebody in the future looks her up.

  6. #11198
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjh28  [View Original Post]
    She text me she was back in town. Saw her again. And was just as much fun the 2nd time! She's great. Not for everyone but highly recommend!

    Catch her while you can!

    Happy Hunting!
    Most definitely have to check her out. Thank you for the heads up.

  7. #11197
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Yuri

    Quote Originally Posted by Kjh28  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/yuri-esc...lwaukee-723717#erotic.

    Wow. All I can say about this one. Amazing time. I would see her again later today if not for the price point. Its steep I know, but that was the best experience I have had in a long time. She is very much all about pleasing and making sure you are content. High end, safe clean hotel. Freshly showered, smelled great. Lots of kissing and BBBJ. Then on to CG, RCG, back to CG where she squirted all over me. Was actually pretty hot! Finished doggy and was on my way. Not a clock watcher, greeted in a robe, and accurate / current pics. All in all, a great experience. Will definitely see her when in town again.

    Happy Hunting!
    She text me she was back in town. Saw her again. And was just as much fun the 2nd time! She's great. Not for everyone but highly recommend!

    Catch her while you can!

    Happy Hunting!

  8. #11196
    Quote Originally Posted by Trayt  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...single414/1489

    Though I would try contacting her / TOFT. She is a ripoff. Looks to be real and local. Appears like she has a record. Pretty easy to find. Asks for a pic and a small deposit. Once she gets deposit it is a ghost town.
    That was pointed out in posts 11125,11126 & 11127.

  9. #11195

    I found an old number but doesn't work

    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    Yes I have seen her at that location. She has put on a few pounds and she has an ankle bracelet on and is on house arrest but I lost the burner phone that had her number on it. It was one of her old numbers. If I remember correctly she is getting off of house arrest in August so I believe at that time she will start posting. Now taking mind this was two months ago and the lot and change when you live in that kind of world.
    All I can see is if you happen to see her please get a burner number phone number tracking device or something LOL I need to see her just like all the rest of us she is a favorite!

  10. #11194
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Mercedes / Bunnii

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...single414/1489

    Though I would try contacting her / TOFT. She is a ripoff. Looks to be real and local. Appears like she has a record. Pretty easy to find. Asks for a pic and a small deposit. Once she gets deposit it is a ghost town.

  11. #11193

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    I've wanted to see her for sometime now. I finaly got together with her the other day. Set up was not the easiest but also not the biggest pain either. Very safe area. Little bit of a drive. If I had to guess early to mid 40's. Imo really good looking and a great body. I could see her being a real smoke show 15 years ago. She was running late and I almost pulled the plug but she got back to me in the nick of time. Dressed up for our meet and smelling fresh. Pretty much felt like the time spent was more about me than her. Kinda nice not thinking about my car while I was visiting LOL. She's been around for a while but definetly worth a visit.

    Sorry I can't find a current link as she must take down her stg posts.
    Got it.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/317333055652

  12. #11192

    Blu Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Melrey1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently. Was a challenge to see her. Set up an incall and got to south side location where my car stuck out like a sore thumb and neighbors were watching me but she ghosted me when I got there. Was able to set something up again a week or so later. Took my to an incall in Mitchell where she took me through an alley into a back entrance of a building. Her roommate (who she said was her sister) left to her room after I came in. Went to a bedroom and had a rushed CBJ and CFS. Said she needed to make it quick. Didn't mind because I set up a QV but when she got undressed I noticed a lot of bruises and marked on her legs. Her hands were also really bad looking and her feet were black at the bottom. In an out in a few minutes. I'd say face and body pics were accurate but was taken aback by all the marks on her and how unclean her hands and feet are. I'm not picky about that but they were REALLY dirty. Maybe a rough night or something? Not sure but I wouldn't go back personally. But she was nice and didn't have a bad attitude so there was that at least.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...q/087107664562
    Previous reports mention drama and theft. I for one like her but her addictions may be getting the best of her.

  13. #11191

    Can't find brandi

    Her real name was crystal. Lived in West Allis. Tall red hair. She used to post on city g. Last four digits were 3363. If anyone one has any information please let me know. Thanks.

  14. #11190

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000  [View Original Post]
    Don't trust this one. Theif. She comes in uses the bathroom then some guy bangin on my door. Total waste.

  15. #11189

    Latin Brazilian

    Saw her recently. Was a challenge to see her. Set up an incall and got to south side location where my car stuck out like a sore thumb and neighbors were watching me but she ghosted me when I got there. Was able to set something up again a week or so later. Took my to an incall in Mitchell where she took me through an alley into a back entrance of a building. Her roommate (who she said was her sister) left to her room after I came in. Went to a bedroom and had a rushed CBJ and CFS. Said she needed to make it quick. Didn't mind because I set up a QV but when she got undressed I noticed a lot of bruises and marked on her legs. Her hands were also really bad looking and her feet were black at the bottom. In an out in a few minutes. I'd say face and body pics were accurate but was taken aback by all the marks on her and how unclean her hands and feet are. I'm not picky about that but they were REALLY dirty. Maybe a rough night or something? Not sure but I wouldn't go back personally. But she was nice and didn't have a bad attitude so there was that at least.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...q/087107664562

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape