Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,486 to 13,500 of 26928
-
08-02-20 15:48 #13443Senior Member

Posts: 1635RR is getting to be as bad as Craigslist was, with the 1000 daily spam ads showing young hot Asian models and the other obvious fakes.
Originally Posted by SGlider
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 14:10 #13442Senior Member

Posts: 215Pics definitely fake
Yeah pics are definitely fake. Pics are of a popular instagram model Daniellely Ayala. I'd pass on this
Originally Posted by SGlider
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 11:50 #13441Senior Member

Posts: 108Intriguing
https://chicago.rubratings.com/185617
This ad has popped up on RR lately. I know the pics are more than likely not real, but the description is rather intriguing. Reviews disabled is a red flag but wondering if anyone has tried and if it's worth it.
-
08-02-20 10:52 #13440Senior Member

Posts: 56How did you have an outcall to a hotel if you've never rented a hotel room? I think you're confusing incall / outcall.
Originally Posted by PhillipK1
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 10:36 #13439Senior Member

Posts: 349My outcall routine
I NEVER rent the room until I know she is there or close by. I do suburbs so city will be different. I always insist on telephone conversation before any meet up. I confirm BEFORE I leave for the hotel.
I call her when I am pulling into the lot and ask her where she is at. If she doesn't answer or bullshits me, I would leave but I have been lucky over the years. Once I know she is either in the lot, which I prefer for 1st times, I get the room then call her with the number AND where the elevator is and which way to turn.
I found that by meeting in the parking lot, with either one getting into the other's car for a minute or two, I just don't get messed around. It also makes the girl feel more comfortable so when I do let her into the room, much of the nervousness is not there.
Randolph.
Originally Posted by PhillipK1
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 10:01 #13438Senior Member

Posts: 67I've done outcalls to hotels, motels, and apartments. Thankfully, the biggest problem I've had is when the provider was late and left me standing awkwardly on the street.
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
The two-call system is pretty standard and easy to deal with once you accept she's not always going to reply instantly. However, I've never rented a hotel room before. Every time, the girl had rented it for the day / week for all her business. One time, the hotel had that "no entry without keycard" thing and she met me by the elevator and walked me to her room.
Advice: When going to those hotels / motels, always act bored but sure where you're going. If you act shady, people suspect shit. But if you act confident but bland, you're forgettable.
As for bait-and-switch over looks, it's common for the girl to use older but mostly accurate pics. If the door opens and she looks like an older, slightly heavier version of those pics, you're fine. (It's annoying but likely safe.) If the pic is significantly different, I'd walk away bc it's already a scam and what else will they try?
Lastly, I don't know anything about those providers, sorry!
-
08-01-20 23:24 #13437Senior Member

Posts: 53Katie Banks
I'm not sure if the person is real, but the pictures are definitely not her. https://katiebanks.com/.
Originally Posted by KMac75
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 16:51 #13436Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone See Her
Sounds too good to be true. https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/52767664/.
-
07-31-20 21:27 #13435Regular Member

Posts: 20Confirmed
Still right outside of o'hare area.
Originally Posted by MwmChicago
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 20:01 #13434Regular Member

Posts: 20Gratitude
You weren't lying and I appreciate the info! Went and saw her yesterday evening and had a blast. Easy to communicate with. She's for sure true to her pics and thick in all the right places. Great 69 was had. Took her mish, the doggy and finished mish to get to look and feel on her dd's. She was even nice enough to clean me up personally with wipes. We chatted for a minute, she told me she was from Romania. FYI men, she wears heavy perfume, so beware you will be going home smelling like a strip club.
Originally Posted by ChiDL20
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 12:54 #13433Senior Member

Posts: 601Can you share how much you paid and for how long? Is multi pop available?
Originally Posted by LookingForHer
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 12:37 #13432Senior Member

Posts: 601How much did she charge you and for how long were you there? BBBJ on the menu? Multi pops? Thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by LookingForHer
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 12:30 #13431Senior Member

Posts: 348Providers comfortable with office visits
If anyone knows of providers comfortable with visiting a private office in the west burbs I would appreciate forwarding their information / link / etc. Obviously discretion is a must, thank you.
-
07-30-20 21:29 #13430Senior Member

Posts: 56I prefer outcall since I'm picking the environment myself and the LE risk is much lower (it's a waste of resources to nab one John on an outcall when they can do an incall sting to nab many Johns at once). Use the 2-call / text system and only give the room number once they arrive. If you need a key to enter the building/elevator, meet her downstairs. I guess theoretically you could run into a scammer who looks nothing like her pics or grabs the money and bolts, but if you're smart you're only seeing providers with good reviews so that shouldn't be an issue. Never trust Listcrawler reviews, they are shitty and vague and can be removed easily.
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
I feel like pretty much every major hotel brand allows you to check out remotely these days but honestly no one cares what time you check out.
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 21:10 #13429Senior Member

Posts: 663Advice- Outcall
I'm looking for advice on how to do outcall, I have never done it.
I've never done outcall before. How do you do it? Any problems that you have encountered? Do you basically do the same 2 call system that the provider usually does for you when you do incall? Do I give the provider the room number right away or only after the provider says that she has arrived? Also, some places require that you use a key for the side door so do I walk downstairs and let her in or just make sure not to get one of those of places to begin with? What kind of scams might I encounter? What if the provider who shows up looks nothing like the pics? Is there anyway not to proceed at that point? Ever have a provider refuse to leave like some SW scammers will refuse to leave unless you give them more money?
What about check out? Isn't it strange to check out of a hotel a few hrs later? Do I just make sure to get a hotel with checkout online and with a side door that does not require a card key? Any recommendations on hotel brands that you have used before? Feel free to PM or reply. Any help is appreciated.
BTW, I am still looking for a detailed review from a senior on this one. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52910165/ https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3127752455.
None seem to exist which is strange. Should I just consider this one a pic collector / scammer or something else? To me, it's strange that a girl this hot has such little information about her out there.












Reply With Quote





