Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 900 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 400 800 850 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 950 1000 1400 ... LastLast
Results 13,486 to 13,500 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13437

    Katie Banks

    Quote Originally Posted by KMac75  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if the person is real, but the pictures are definitely not her. https://katiebanks.com/.

  2. #13436

    Anyone See Her


  3. #13435

    Confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    Where is she located? Thanks!
    Still right outside of o'hare area.

  4. #13434

    Gratitude

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiDL20  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, TOFTT and was very glad I did. She's is in her early 20's and very busty. The set up was fairly easy. Couldn't believe the pictures actually matched. I walked in and asked if I could use the restroom as I typically do. Make sure the coast was clear. I came out and she was already topless. Not sure what size she is but DD+, cute face too. She had A bit of a Eastern European accent. Anyway we got down to business everything is covered BJ, 69, FS, I loved her Big tits so I asked if she was okay with Russian and she was. I finished that way cleaned up and talked for a short minute. She was very friendly I would highly recommend her. Donation was $ . 50 for hh, I think. Well worth it. Cheers!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52818297/
    You weren't lying and I appreciate the info! Went and saw her yesterday evening and had a blast. Easy to communicate with. She's for sure true to her pics and thick in all the right places. Great 69 was had. Took her mish, the doggy and finished mish to get to look and feel on her dd's. She was even nice enough to clean me up personally with wipes. We chatted for a minute, she told me she was from Romania. FYI men, she wears heavy perfume, so beware you will be going home smelling like a strip club.

  5. #13433
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForHer  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52924060/

    Went to see rose earlier today not usually my type she's a little older then I usually go for but she was the only one that answered so rose it was. Basically it was much much better then expected she was amazing knew exactly what she was doing and she has a great personality not a clock watcher for sure would definitely repeat.

    Face: 5.

    Body: 7.

    Oral: 9.

    Riding skills: 10.

    Overall: 9/10.
    Can you share how much you paid and for how long? Is multi pop available?

  6. #13432
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForHer  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52924060/

    Went to see rose earlier today not usually my type she's a little older then I usually go for but she was the only one that answered so rose it was. Basically it was much much better then expected she was amazing knew exactly what she was doing and she has a great personality not a clock watcher for sure would definitely repeat.

    Face: 5.

    Body: 7.

    Oral: 9.

    Riding skills: 10.

    Overall: 9/10.
    How much did she charge you and for how long were you there? BBBJ on the menu? Multi pops? Thanks in advance!

  7. #13431

    Providers comfortable with office visits

    If anyone knows of providers comfortable with visiting a private office in the west burbs I would appreciate forwarding their information / link / etc. Obviously discretion is a must, thank you.

  8. #13430
    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    I've never done outcall before. How do you do it? Any problems that you have encountered? Do you basically do the same 2 call system that the provider usually does for you when you do incall? Do I give the provider the room number right away or only after the provider says that she has arrived? Also, some places require that you use a key for the side door so do I walk downstairs and let her in or just make sure not to get one of those of places to begin with? What kind of scams might I encounter? What if the provider who shows up looks nothing like the pics? Is there anyway not to proceed at that point? Ever have a provider refuse to leave like some SW scammers will refuse to leave unless you give them more money?
    I prefer outcall since I'm picking the environment myself and the LE risk is much lower (it's a waste of resources to nab one John on an outcall when they can do an incall sting to nab many Johns at once). Use the 2-call / text system and only give the room number once they arrive. If you need a key to enter the building/elevator, meet her downstairs. I guess theoretically you could run into a scammer who looks nothing like her pics or grabs the money and bolts, but if you're smart you're only seeing providers with good reviews so that shouldn't be an issue. Never trust Listcrawler reviews, they are shitty and vague and can be removed easily.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    What about check out? Isn't it strange to check out of a hotel a few hrs later? Do I just make sure to get a hotel with checkout online and with a side door that does not require a card key? Any recommendations on hotel brands that you have used before?
    I feel like pretty much every major hotel brand allows you to check out remotely these days but honestly no one cares what time you check out.

  9. #13429

    Advice- Outcall

    I'm looking for advice on how to do outcall, I have never done it.

    I've never done outcall before. How do you do it? Any problems that you have encountered? Do you basically do the same 2 call system that the provider usually does for you when you do incall? Do I give the provider the room number right away or only after the provider says that she has arrived? Also, some places require that you use a key for the side door so do I walk downstairs and let her in or just make sure not to get one of those of places to begin with? What kind of scams might I encounter? What if the provider who shows up looks nothing like the pics? Is there anyway not to proceed at that point? Ever have a provider refuse to leave like some SW scammers will refuse to leave unless you give them more money?

    What about check out? Isn't it strange to check out of a hotel a few hrs later? Do I just make sure to get a hotel with checkout online and with a side door that does not require a card key? Any recommendations on hotel brands that you have used before? Feel free to PM or reply. Any help is appreciated.

    BTW, I am still looking for a detailed review from a senior on this one. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52910165/ https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3127752455.

    None seem to exist which is strange. Should I just consider this one a pic collector / scammer or something else? To me, it's strange that a girl this hot has such little information about her out there.

  10. #13428

    Rose

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52924060/

    Went to see rose earlier today not usually my type she's a little older then I usually go for but she was the only one that answered so rose it was. Basically it was much much better then expected she was amazing knew exactly what she was doing and she has a great personality not a clock watcher for sure would definitely repeat.

    Face: 5.

    Body: 7.

    Oral: 9.

    Riding skills: 10.

    Overall: 9/10.

  11. #13427

    Tantra

    I'm looking for a good tantric masseuse recommendation. I've not had much luck over the years with anyone here in Chicago. Any advice would be appreciated. PM me please.

  12. #13426

    Fhara

    Has anyone ever seen this provider? I've seen her posts going on about a year now but I can never find a single review or anything.

    About here. Texted her once but wasn't really convinced either way.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...9913.htm?cat=1

  13. #13425

    Georgia

    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    Where is she located? Thanks!
    Ohare Area, at least she was last weekend.

  14. #13424

    Ava available starting Aug 6th

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    Ava will be in town starting this weekend. If interested in seeing her shoot her an email:

    Sarahbella39xxx@gmail.com

    Avabellexxx@gmail.com

    You can also reach her on Snap: SnapAvaxoxo.

    Not sure of her current donation so you'll need to work that out with her.
    Ava text me saying she'll be available starting Aug. 6th. Her contact info is above.

  15. #13423

    Had some feeling

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    The 48 yr old (Michelle or Shelly) from Waukegan, Wadsworth, Kenosha area stood me up! 5'8", slim (build, massive, saggy tatas and honestly quite an attractive chik!! Made an appt. To be there in an hour. Gave her a thirty minutes heads up and no answer!!

    Just thought I'd give why'all a heads up! P.S. Read that she partakes in the hard candy activities!!
    Sorry to hear man. I wanted to see too since she came up on my radar a couple of nights ago and I like them older. I don't know why I didn't contact, I guess I was still looking for what's out there be a jump back in, I felt I like would've been stood up to (had to many experiences with it and started listening to gut reactions more).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape