Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,066 to 22,080 of 44206
-
07-31-20 13:00 #22141Regular Member

Posts: 24Dahlia Spa
So many places on Tustin in Orange. I've had my eye on Dahlia for a while, so decided to TOFTT. Open sign is off and place looks shuttered, but as I cruised through the lot I saw a monger exit, so I knew it was game on. Came back after an hour of errands and walked right in. Was met by a masked Asian provider, whose eyes made me guess 40's. Body seemed tight if not particularly revealing beneath the standard thigh length print dress. .4 hhr. Room was clean, temp comfortable. She started with a massage on the shoulders and back that was brief but actually good pressure, and reminded me that I do like massages. Moved to the legs and ass and the teasing was almost immediate, and very good. This lingered long enough to make it a memorable experience, and only when it was obvious that I was ready did we do the flip.
She started right into the handshake without asking, no discussion of tip or any other extras. Allowed roaming and groping of well-rounded, firm ass beneath the dress, but kept her legs firmly together and moved away when I tested the front. Technique was really good.
Here's the thing: HE have never been my thing. I enjoy the sensuality, but not the standard jackhammer or technique that perhaps get others off. I've never finished this way. Too often I feel this pressure to finish, and that kills it, plus (I now realize) I've never been vocal about what works or what I want. But she started doing some stuff with the shaft and below that was unexpected by highly pleasurable, and I let her know. Her urging me on was not a demand to finish quickly, but like a supporting encouragement LOL. She kept at it, put in the effort, and I had an explosion I'll not soon forget. I tipped the standard. 4 and she never questioned, just gave me a squeeze.
I do not think anything else is on the table there, though who knows. If you are looking for hot young spinners, I don't think this is the place either. But I'll be going back.
-
07-31-20 11:49 #22140Senior Member

Posts: 1377Do you have to bring your own tartar sauce.
Originally Posted by Hornilius69
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 03:07 #22139Senior Member

Posts: 1143The Fish and Chips will replenish your energy after a workout next door.
Originally Posted by HeadorTail
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 01:19 #22138Senior Member

Posts: 1377Ckb Cbk
Tried Cindy to see what all the fuss was about on her blowjob skills. Couldn't suck long enough to make me cum in her mouth. I'll give her a five rating. I went to give her a reach around An fuck I thought I felt a penis It was a growth under her ass the size t.
Originally Posted by July1714
[View Original Post]
Of a hotdog. Not cute at all.
-
07-30-20 20:53 #22137Senior Member

Posts: 52Bella from what establishment?
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 20:41 #22136Senior Member

Posts: 1377What's fish and chips? 😁129322;.
Originally Posted by HeadorTail
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 20:39 #22135Senior Member

Posts: 52I finally figured it out, apparently there was some 60 year old grandma that would just bareback any dude like 12 times a day. LOL.
Originally Posted by HeadorTail
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 19:28 #22134Banned Member

Posts: 308F and C
It's funny but every two or three weeks someone asks that question. And that goes back years. And then a senior member says look back a couple of pages. Then they still don't get it. Then someone gives them the secret password, the Foot Reflexology place near the Fish and ChiPs place on Springdale and Westminster. It's like an initiation. Sorry if I broke tradition.
Originally Posted by Cwasalt3
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 19:19 #22133Banned Member

Posts: 308First Class
Mother in law's friends means that First Class is not very fun or exciting (maybe Lulu there is an exception). And Wi Wi is my most recent disappointing provider there. As opposed to Dung Dung at 5 Star on Euclid and Brookhurst. Dung Dung, I shit you not.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 18:37 #22132Regular Member

Posts: 5Fish & Chips. A nearby establishment.
Originally Posted by Cwasalt3
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 18:05 #22131Senior Member

Posts: 52Like?
What places would those be? I see comments like this constantly but they have actually have alternatives.
Originally Posted by Hornilius69
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 17:50 #22130Senior Member

Posts: 52Anyone been to Star's on Glassell Street in Orange post lockdown?
I've been curious about getting into Latinas so I'm curious what their lineup is looking like right now. Anyone have intel? Looking mostly in Santa Ana and Orange.
-
07-30-20 16:55 #22129Senior Member

Posts: 334Promise
We promise not to tell anyone outside of the internet. I don't know what " lunch with my mother in laws friends" mean, they're all old and cranky? And which place can't I wee wee?
Originally Posted by HeadorTail
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 16:04 #22128Senior Member

Posts: 189Old school
1. Amber. Angel.
2. Anna- imperial.
3. Lucy. Queen Bee.
4. Vivi. Emerald.
5. Cindy. Lavender.
6. Jojo. Imperial.
7. Emily. Emerald.
8. Katie. Angel.
9. Misha. Bedazzled.
10. Christy. Bedazzled.
11. Apple-.
12. Tiffany. Imperial.
13. Cici-.
14. Victoria. Emerald.
15. Jenny. Emerald.
16. Emily.
17. Vy -.
18. Hannah.
19. Nikki. Imperil.
Need to find some new honeys.
-
07-30-20 14:53 #22127Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687I wasn't sure if she had a mask with a hole cut into it.
Originally Posted by FlipOnOver
[View Original Post]
Kinda like a glory hole.












Reply With Quote





