Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,441 to 22,455 of 44200
-
06-24-20 16:54 #21760Senior Member

Posts: 334Location?
Are you talking about Lee Spa on Cabot road in Laguna Hills? If so, someone told that place has potential for FS and there was a girl there tall and slender that he had FS with a few times. This was before covid but she may be the other therapist that you saw.
Originally Posted by Asphalt
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 16:23 #21759Senior Member

Posts: 107Me too
I've been looking for an asian that does Russian too. I did try out Lena at relaxing spa near harbor and 1st. She has bolt ons so not perfect but can get the job done plus affordable; massage was decent tho. Nuru by skyy is latina but has some great big tits that made me burst. I'm hoping to do a TF with a BBBJCIM finish. Any suggestions would be welcome. Ty.
Originally Posted by Roo556
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 16:16 #21758Senior Member

Posts: 1377Spring training game number two of a doubleheader
Spring training game number two of a doubleheaderWell boys I hope I'm in the lineup on game number two and that will start around 3:30 I'll keep you posted. That first game went into extra innings so I'm a little tired now hopefully I can recuperate. I might have to call July up to pinch-hit.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 16:11 #21757Senior Member

Posts: 1377Spring training game number one
Spring training game number one What a game boys hot Latina maybe 28 years old petite frame great tits and ass for fucking unbelievable we got to get this girl on our team.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 15:28 #21756Senior Member

Posts: 458Le Spa
I didn't expect to find any fun at such a nice mall in San Juan Capistrano but I did. The very short MSM wore a mask to greet me and so did the non-English speaking Chinese therapist. No oil for massage, just acupressure while covered by a sheet. Not too long after we began she made herself available for some OTC / UTC roaming but kept at the massage, which I really like. Overall the massage was pretty good though not highly skilled. After the flip it was a bit confusing just what exactly she would do but eventually I worked down the spandex pants and off with the bra to reveal a very nicely bare kitty and a great pair of Cs. She had a bit of a belly and for a minute I thought she was pregnant. I think she was ok with the BBBJ but wanted to appear to be reluctant. Quite possibly FS available but I didn't try. Anyway, that's what I got. She didn't seem too afraid of CIM and she took a bit of it before I pulled her head away. Next time she'll get it all. Two therapists on duty and the other was much more slender. Both probably just around 40-45 years old. Entry fee. 6 for the hour. Tipped $, was that too much?
-
06-24-20 15:24 #21755Senior Member

Posts: 1377Spring training road trip to Rialto.
OK boys going in now to spot aroma therapy in San Bernardino the Intel on this chick petite Latina a great ass to fuck I'll keep you posted.
-
06-24-20 10:42 #21754Senior Member

Posts: 1377Detox spot
Try Bella Wednesday an Friday.
Originally Posted by July1714
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 09:58 #21753Banned Member

Posts: 308Maybe
Maybe rookie of the year. If you agreed on $60 for BBFS and BBBJ to completion then you're my hero. If price wasn't discussed and she performed on trust of decent compensation then this young lady will be asking for money up front from now on. Probably you're a sex god and she'll do you for free next time but this place has never been confused with Fish and Chips across Springdale.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 03:31 #21752Senior Member

Posts: 148Looking for Latina FS if anyone has any Intel LOL tired of the flat Asian ass I've been finding.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 02:28 #21751Regular Member

Posts: 13Sakura
Saw coco at Sakura in orange. She was maybe mid 30's but hard to tell cause she was wearing a mask, and flat all over. The massage was a waste of time, no real teasing or actual massage either. Also I paid for 30 minutes but got rushed out after like 15. I keep hearing about how good Orange County is but for my first run here that was a little disappointing. But I'm a simple man with a simple plan and I won't stop until I put my dick between some big Asian hooters. Wish me luck friends.
-
06-24-20 00:38 #21750Regular Member

Posts: 13The one that I went to is in Garden Grove. They were closed, but I called and MMS told me to go to Air Body Massage down the street. Apparently same ownership.
Originally Posted by Mhsm2014
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 00:19 #21749Senior Member

Posts: 38D cup?
Looking for a great massage and HE with big D cup girl. Any one can Pm suggestion would be great. I love this forum and I've ready at least the last 6 months of posts and continue to follow and post. Thanks guys!
-
06-23-20 21:48 #21748Senior Member

Posts: 1377You did take a beating for the team. I'll pm you later. Just dust yourself off and get back up to the plate.
Originally Posted by July1714
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 21:41 #21747Senior Member

Posts: 1377S. H health center.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
9211 bolsa #215.
Westminster ca.
-
06-23-20 21:36 #21746Senior Member

Posts: 1377Your on the team
Great job Negro. You're in the running for rookie of the year. You came out of knowhere with your first post.
Originally Posted by Negro038
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




