Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,096 to 22,110 of 44203
-
07-28-20 21:42 #22108Senior Member

Posts: 148Where's cbk.
Originally Posted by FlipOnOver
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 21:02 #22107Regular Member

Posts: 16Same message
Got a similar text a couple of weeks ago, I didn't reply bc I thought it was sus. I'm assuming the same thing in the low activity.
Originally Posted by LeatherNeck14
[View Original Post]
What are the current rate now for CFS or CBJ?
-
07-28-20 19:51 #22106Senior Member

Posts: 786*
Papasan sent text just now but just asked how I was doing no line up so maybe the resent raise in rates and a bit of a drop off in service is noticed.
-
07-28-20 18:35 #22105Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687I have one question.
Originally Posted by FlipOnOver
[View Original Post]
Was she wearing a mask. . . .
-
07-28-20 17:34 #22104Senior Member

Posts: 261Ckb
I managed to hit CKB this morning. Place was empty at 11 am.
Pulled Cindy. Cute 40 ish Chinese spinner. No real massage skills to speak of but I wasn't there for that.
BBBJCIM while sitting on the table. A sight to behold! She happily took the load for. 7 😜.
She says she is the M-F.
-
07-28-20 17:26 #22103Senior Member

Posts: 1143How many on that lists are offering Full Menu?
Originally Posted by Mel
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 17:22 #22102Senior Member

Posts: 352Should be VT not VY.
Originally Posted by Mel
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 16:01 #22101Banned Member

Posts: 308Lest we forget
Don't forget Villa, One by One, SH and Bamboo. All conveniently located in Westminster accessed from Westminster Blvd.
Originally Posted by Mel
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 15:31 #22100Senior Member

Posts: 1377Usobig Blvd. 😁.
Originally Posted by Mel
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 15:22 #22099Senior Member

Posts: 352Happy Blvd
I live very close to F&C and as I was driving up that particular stretch of road today, I realized how many places are on that street all within a mile or 1. 5 mile stretch.
F&C.
VY.
5 Star Body.
Cloud 9.
Happy Happy.
Lucky Pavilion.
CKB.
There also the Q Life place, but I suspect it's legit.
We need to petition the city to rename that section of street to something more appropriate. RubNTug Ave, Happy Bl, Avenida De La FS, etc, etc.
-
07-28-20 04:55 #22098Senior Member

Posts: 275One is closed and one is open.
Mile Square park North West.
Corner. Head North till Brockhurst / Taebo*.
Rear entry option.
**NO PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFO! If you post anyone's last name or street address your membership will be deleted automatically.
Originally Posted by July1714
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 00:29 #22097Senior Member

Posts: 648In the attached photo, some of the women are from 6.
Originally Posted by DonJuanCarlos
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 00:12 #22096Senior Member

Posts: 41Fnc
FnC open thinking about going Thursday since I'm going to be around not sure to get Lucy or Anna any tips feel free to dm me if can help would've gone to cbk but no more Maria.
-
07-27-20 19:28 #22095Senior Member

Posts: 148*5 and *6 LOL where are they? Msg me main streets I think I've been looking at the wrong ones.
-
07-27-20 18:27 #22094Senior Member

Posts: 1377I never stepped up to the plate with her. But when I asked about her she was hand job only she's a big girl.
Originally Posted by DonJuanCarlos
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





