Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 6988
-
07-31-20 20:21 #2653Senior Member

Posts: 5229That's what I do. When my scammer fake flags go up, I'll play with them and offer double or triple whatever price they want. I know they can't show up so I'll Fxxx with them. Whoever they are.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
07-31-20 19:19 #2652Senior Member

Posts: 561Online only
No amount of convincing ($$$$$) would get her to meet. Online only, pics and videos only. No video chat.
Very much a fake.
https://www.seeking.com/member/04c68...3-2f1d68a3432a
-
07-31-20 13:07 #2651Senior Member

Posts: 1322Pinksugarx on SA
Pinksugarx had her profile taken down yesterday because she added a new photo with a short top that had a little of the bottom of her boobs exposed and it was the second time she tried to post a photo the SA censors didn't like. She's thinking of moving to Tryst. Seniors I have worked with before or have a goodly number of posts PM me if you would like to see her.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 19:42 #2650Senior Member

Posts: 702Bri in NY
Looks like according to the Hudson Valley board this one Bri is an STG Girl. I've been talking to her and she wants me to pick her up and go to a spot for a car date so it's pretty much confirmed as I have found her ad as well. Anyone ever meet up with her? It is about an hour drive for me and if I'm going to drive that far I might as well just troll Waterbury and pony up a 1/4 the asking price.
https://www.seeking.com/member/87fd7...5-e80de2bd7e53
http://hudson-valley.skipthegames.co...n/263338676162
I can confirm this is the same girl. She sent me one of the pics from the STG ad without her face obscured.
-
07-30-20 17:47 #2649Senior Member

Posts: 702[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
07-30-20 16:11 #2648Senior Member

Posts: 141I have her full name if you'd like to verify her history.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 16:06 #2647Senior Member

Posts: 561The bullshit runs rampant on this site. Just making sure.
Originally Posted by CTHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 13:17 #2646Senior Member

Posts: 141The pics in the usasexguide post are fake.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
The pics in her seeking.com page are real.
-
07-30-20 13:01 #2645Senior Member

Posts: 561How do you "know her when the pics are fake??
Originally Posted by CTHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 12:59 #2644Senior Member

Posts: 561Scammer and not a very good one
Can't keep their locations straight. Profile says CT, messaging and "she" says she's in FL.
Pass.
https://www.seeking.com/member/67ff0...5-c3983789e97f
-
07-30-20 10:25 #2643Senior Member

Posts: 285That first pic was a negative reviewed BP girl a few years back.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 09:49 #2642Senior Member

Posts: 205I looked at those pics and said yeah I know her. She goes through a lot of profiles and phones. This was a while ago couple years. Maybe less.
Originally Posted by WildGuy40
[View Original Post]
She showed up in car. Kinda sloppy like she just rolled out of bed playing video games. LOL. Chunky but not bad. Got the room. Overall not bad. She was new back then. Overall I remember it was pretty good session. She definielty hood side. She talks a dirty game. BBBJ and more I remember. After all these months and new profiles and phones service probably not as good. 100 or 150. I wouldn't go much higher.
-
07-30-20 06:27 #2641Senior Member

Posts: 476Katie
Yes that's Katie or Kate I saw her abut 3 yrs ago in Black Rock before she got into trouble she was tight white and out of site then she has definitely been in and out of trouble since then and I agre stay away from her.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 02:49 #2640Senior Member

Posts: 576Asked for 200.
Originally Posted by WildGuy40
[View Original Post]
I wasn't interested enough to engage.
-
07-29-20 22:08 #2639Senior Member

Posts: 1322I google imaged her profile pics like I usually do with these girls. Didn't bother with what she sent me it looked a lot like her. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
Blue.











Reply With Quote





