Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #2652

    Online only

    No amount of convincing ($$$$$) would get her to meet. Online only, pics and videos only. No video chat.

    Very much a fake.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/04c68...3-2f1d68a3432a
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200731-191705.jpg‎  

  2. #2651

    Pinksugarx on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    So, as promised my review of pinksugarx, the one that fell into my lap. (See my prior post). After the fiasco with the roommate who brought a guy in and stole a bunch of stuff from her, pinksugarx got in touch with me on SA saying she had been threatened by them. I texted her my burner number and texted the roommate that the police had been contacted. She went crazy saying everything was a lie, yada yada yada. Anyhow pinksugarx was very pleased with me and offered to see me for the amount I had asked for. She has a decent apartment in a decent section of Hartford. I got there and we went right to work. She didn't even ask for the donation up front. She is 20 years old very tight body nice Cs, and I knew from the prior experience to bring some lube because she has a really tight kitty. We started off with a BBBJ, some DATY, 69, covered up and did some cowgirl, then mish. Finished off with a BBBJ and I was in heaven. Oral skills above average and that tight kitty is a blast. Whoever thought she was a guy, believe me she is definitely NOT! She tells me afterwards she wanted me to come over because she wanted me to mentor her. It seems her roommate had told her how I had advised her to get a text app so she wouldn't be using her regular number and that she really needed to verify with a selfie that the guy online was the guy who was going to see her for her own safety. Pinksugarx, it turns out, has only been doing this for a little while also and she didn't know those things. So, like I said, this just all fell into my lap. But, I'm okay with it. I'll put the link below and two pictures for those who aren't on SA..
    Pinksugarx had her profile taken down yesterday because she added a new photo with a short top that had a little of the bottom of her boobs exposed and it was the second time she tried to post a photo the SA censors didn't like. She's thinking of moving to Tryst. Seniors I have worked with before or have a goodly number of posts PM me if you would like to see her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PS.jpg‎   PS1.jpg‎   P2.jpg‎  

  3. #2650

    Bri in NY

    Looks like according to the Hudson Valley board this one Bri is an STG Girl. I've been talking to her and she wants me to pick her up and go to a spot for a car date so it's pretty much confirmed as I have found her ad as well. Anyone ever meet up with her? It is about an hour drive for me and if I'm going to drive that far I might as well just troll Waterbury and pony up a 1/4 the asking price.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/87fd7...5-e80de2bd7e53

    http://hudson-valley.skipthegames.co...n/263338676162

    I can confirm this is the same girl. She sent me one of the pics from the STG ad without her face obscured.

  4. #2649
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  5. #2648
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    The bullshit runs rampant on this site. Just making sure.
    I have her full name if you'd like to verify her history.

  6. #2647
    Quote Originally Posted by CTHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    The pics in the usasexguide post are fake.

    The pics in her seeking.com page are real.
    The bullshit runs rampant on this site. Just making sure.

  7. #2646
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    How do you "know her when the pics are fake??
    The pics in the usasexguide post are fake.

    The pics in her seeking.com page are real.

  8. #2645
    Quote Originally Posted by CTHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    I know this chick from SA. She's done at least two or three visits to Niantic. Real name is Lydia. Professional ripoff artist and very drug involved. Lived on / near Fairfield Ave in BPort.
    How do you "know her when the pics are fake??

  9. #2644

    Scammer and not a very good one

    Can't keep their locations straight. Profile says CT, messaging and "she" says she's in FL.

    Pass.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/67ff0...5-c3983789e97f
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200730-125329.jpg‎  

  10. #2643
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    So, I started working on Kate2162 in Fairfield over a month ago. It took a week for her to get back and I asked if she had her own place in Fairfield and that took another week tp answer. I told her I was vey interested and she sent me directly to texting. We go offline and I ask her about rates and she says she gets 400 but if I pick up the motel room she would do 300. I ask for a photo and she sends some nice pictures to me (the final one below is one of them). Ignore her for almost 2 weeks and send her a message thanking her and telling her I'm sorry, I'll have to take a pass, her rates are just too high. It's her body and she has a right to charge what she wants. She's an hour away from me. I think she's beautiful and I'd love to see her ink in person. I wish you well. Three hours and fifteen minutes later I get a text "The best I can do is 200 and I'll pay for half the motel". SCORE! I may be seeing her this weekend. Here's her link below for those of you that want to work on her along with two profile photos and one she sent me.

    Blue.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/25ee4...0-bd4da2683b5d
    That first pic was a negative reviewed BP girl a few years back.

  11. #2642
    I looked at those pics and said yeah I know her. She goes through a lot of profiles and phones. This was a while ago couple years. Maybe less.

    She showed up in car. Kinda sloppy like she just rolled out of bed playing video games. LOL. Chunky but not bad. Got the room. Overall not bad. She was new back then. Overall I remember it was pretty good session. She definielty hood side. She talks a dirty game. BBBJ and more I remember. After all these months and new profiles and phones service probably not as good. 100 or 150. I wouldn't go much higher.

  12. #2641

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one earlier today and messaged her as she looked kinda cute. She message me back fairly quickly with positive response and I started asking questions and it would take forever. I figured she was fairly new and maybe a bit overwhelmed so I gave he some slack. The delay continued and her responses short and all ending in baby. As the questions got more direct, I began to wonder if she had trouble with English. I got her to go to texting my burner phone. She asked if I wanted to buy photos and I declined. I continued to push and asked about meeting at a motel and she responded with yes, but needed gas money! BINGO! So, I said of course, give me your cash app and I'll have my secretary send you $150- is that enough? I had her full attention! I told her we would meet at a motel on The Berlin Turnpike and if she rocked my boat, we would go to Mohegan Sun this weekend. I was sure she would need clothes, I was going to have my secretary send her another $450 so she would look nice on me arm, and oh by the way, would you send me one of your photos? I got 4 I'll post one below the link and her Profile photo. I asked her to hang on and reported the profile and sent a screenshot of some of the BS. Then I texted sorry, I'm fake too and blocked her or maybe him on my phone.

    Stay away unless you want to have some fun too!

    Blue.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/25ee4...0-bd4da2683b5d
    Yes that's Katie or Kate I saw her abut 3 yrs ago in Black Rock before she got into trouble she was tight white and out of site then she has definitely been in and out of trouble since then and I agre stay away from her.

  13. #2640
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Asked for 200.

    I wasn't interested enough to engage.

  14. #2639
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    THe pics are of former playboy model, Sabrina Nicole.
    I google imaged her profile pics like I usually do with these girls. Didn't bother with what she sent me it looked a lot like her. Thanks for the heads up.

    Blue.

  15. #2638

    SA Success

    So, I started working on Kate2162 in Fairfield over a month ago. It took a week for her to get back and I asked if she had her own place in Fairfield and that took another week tp answer. I told her I was vey interested and she sent me directly to texting. We go offline and I ask her about rates and she says she gets 400 but if I pick up the motel room she would do 300. I ask for a photo and she sends some nice pictures to me (the final one below is one of them). Ignore her for almost 2 weeks and send her a message thanking her and telling her I'm sorry, I'll have to take a pass, her rates are just too high. It's her body and she has a right to charge what she wants. She's an hour away from me. I think she's beautiful and I'd love to see her ink in person. I wish you well. Three hours and fifteen minutes later I get a text "The best I can do is 200 and I'll pay for half the motel". SCORE! I may be seeing her this weekend. Here's her link below for those of you that want to work on her along with two profile photos and one she sent me.

    Blue.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/25ee4...0-bd4da2683b5d
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kate.jpg‎   kate2.jpg‎   kate3.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape