Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 6987
-
07-29-20 20:43 #2637Senior Member

Posts: 561THe pics are of former playboy model, Sabrina Nicole.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 20:41 #2636Senior Member

Posts: 141Very bad news
I know this chick from SA. She's done at least two or three visits to Niantic. Real name is Lydia. Professional ripoff artist and very drug involved. Lived on / near Fairfield Ave in BPort.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 20:25 #2635Senior Member

Posts: 1322SA Mydollbby453
I saw this one earlier today and messaged her as she looked kinda cute. She message me back fairly quickly with positive response and I started asking questions and it would take forever. I figured she was fairly new and maybe a bit overwhelmed so I gave he some slack. The delay continued and her responses short and all ending in baby. As the questions got more direct, I began to wonder if she had trouble with English. I got her to go to texting my burner phone. She asked if I wanted to buy photos and I declined. I continued to push and asked about meeting at a motel and she responded with yes, but needed gas money! BINGO! So, I said of course, give me your cash app and I'll have my secretary send you $150- is that enough? I had her full attention! I told her we would meet at a motel on The Berlin Turnpike and if she rocked my boat, we would go to Mohegan Sun this weekend. I was sure she would need clothes, I was going to have my secretary send her another $450 so she would look nice on me arm, and oh by the way, would you send me one of your photos? I got 4 I'll post one below the link and her Profile photo. I asked her to hang on and reported the profile and sent a screenshot of some of the BS. Then I texted sorry, I'm fake too and blocked her or maybe him on my phone.
Stay away unless you want to have some fun too!
Blue.
https://www.seeking.com/member/25ee4...0-bd4da2683b5d
-
07-29-20 17:43 #2634Senior Member

Posts: 1042You can do all that, with a girl just as pretty for 200.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 23:30 #2633Senior Member

Posts: 84Anyone ever see her? Any info on her?
-
07-28-20 20:40 #2632Senior Member

Posts: 660Not worth it
Been there done that. I've seen several high end girls, including some hot young porn stars, and it was a lot more than 700. But some of my best experiences have been dirt cheap. We're talking the 40 to 80 range.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 19:07 #2631Senior Member

Posts: 561For that body and she let me cip, cia, cim.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
Absolutely.
-
07-28-20 17:17 #2630Senior Member

Posts: 1042Semi Pro and UTR sounds about right.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
I would expect service to be average and near mediocre from her types.
-
07-28-20 17:16 #2629Senior Member

Posts: 1042700?
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
Are you insane?
-
07-28-20 15:19 #2628Senior Member

Posts: 702High priced but intriguing
This one wants 400 for 3 hours, offered BDSM. Says she doesn't have any rules. Got her down to 300 for 2 hours. She has the looks that I like but I'm on the fence about it. Got the feeling she is a pro.
https://www.seeking.com/member/a1bc4...3-d61c87eccf4c
-
07-28-20 15:17 #2627Senior Member

Posts: 702STG girl
https://www.seeking.com/member/09d12...5-46a633de7721
Talked to this one. She asked me to text and came up with some listings for escorts that didn't exactly match her photos but when it comes to SA girls if I find their number attached to STG posts I generally pass.
-
07-27-20 19:45 #2626Senior Member

Posts: 205Review
https://www.seeking.com/member/75e2b...5-24b916a61b8b
Saw this one a while ago. Doubt she will remember me. LOL. Hopefully.
She lives in Bridgeport. Uber to your hotel or pick her up. I would classify here as semi-pro. Really pretty girl. Very curvy. Always on her phone taking selfies type milennieal.
This was a straight hotel type meet. No wine and dine. Get to room and I like to slow the pace. She is very rush rush. Not real GFE. But hell of a booty. BBBJ. Banged her also. Don't know if I can recommend because of rush pro type session. Lot of black girls won't kiss I notice. She started real high and got her down to 200 on a slow day for her I guess. LOL. She probably high now as she been on a while.
-
07-27-20 19:23 #2625Senior Member

Posts: 561CFS only
700 Per meet.
And I really considered it.
But CFS only.
Nope, for that much. The girl is getting filled with baby batter.
-
07-27-20 19:20 #2624Senior Member

Posts: 561Cashapp only
Messaged and verified pics, but only does cashapp.
Pass.
-
07-27-20 16:53 #2623Senior Member

Posts: 1322In my experience, a lot of the SWs in Waterbury and many escorts there know about this site. I have admitted to it with a few girls who it was very obvious they had seen it, but only if I knew them well. I've only had one figure out who.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
I was on here and that was because she saw my review of her and asked me to get her more business (deaf Jenn). I have only had one on here who knew about it for sure, and that was the Middlebury nympho Poo shared on here (I am not accusing Poo, that's not his style). There was another one who had a very vague idea about it that was easy to dismiss. I don't think most of the SA girls have a clue that anything like this exists, except for a handful of the crossovers from the streets or STG that are hoping to find that really rich dude that's going to take them away from their daily drudgery.
Blur.









Reply With Quote






