Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7331

    Roommates

    Quote Originally Posted by Casey9  [View Original Post]
    Or so I always assume.

    Also seems to go by Harley.

    I wonder what it's like to live next door to these ladies. 5 some anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/52913577/
    Its like they all got together and said "Girls we need to pay the rent by the 1st. But how?

    Guess I know where my Friday paycheck is going LOL JK.

  2. #7330

    Anything means Everything

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    No bb anything, does that mean no BBBJ?

    Sox.
    Or so I always assume.

    Also seems to go by Harley.

    I wonder what it's like to live next door to these ladies. 5 some anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/52913577/

  3. #7329

    That's her

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this ad on EM. I only saw her a couple times, but last I knew she moved to Texas. Anyone seen her lately?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/baby-jam...orlando-371687
    That's her alright she used to be a regular back in the day the ad looks like it's from beginning of June end of may so she could have just been visiting.

  4. #7328

    Baby jamie back in orlando?

    Just saw this ad on EM. I only saw her a couple times, but last I knew she moved to Texas. Anyone seen her lately?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/baby-jam...orlando-371687

  5. #7327
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Any day

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time with her.

    She is between waterford and bithlo. She useto work with another girl. She is attractive but if she doesn't waste your time or rob you, she will clockwatch on you and probably work you over for more money then she would ever be worth.

    Stay safe and have fun.
    She can work me over anytime, LOL!

  6. #7326
    She is also hideous looking! Those pics, if even her, are ancient! Stay far away unless you like fat drug addicts with marks all over them.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDongMagee  [View Original Post]
    I seen her once in Altamonte, she got in my car and asked for a ride and took her, gave her cash for her candy and promised to take care of me and took off.

  7. #7325

    Nikki Baby

    Has anybody had recent interaction good or bad with Nikki? I have not seen her since last Christmas. She and I didn't see eye to eye on something and I just said I don't need this kind of grief but I have enjoyed my seven or eight visits with her over the last couple years. I only ask because I see more negative about her recently, guys complaining about stacking appointments, clock watching lack of performance. I never experienced any of those things but I don't want to go throw myself into it if she has soured.

  8. #7324

    Info about this one

    Has anyone dream about this one? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/52896297/.

  9. #7323

    Bbbj?

    No bb anything, does that mean no BBBJ?

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas your favorite thick snow bunny tiffany is ready to.

    Playyyyif you need a quick little get away for some relaxing or.

    Exciting fun I'm yourgirl long day at work daddy let me release your stress and.

    Satisfy your everyneed and desire NO BB ANYTHING NO LOWBALLERS NO POLICE.

    ALLOWEDCALL OR TEXT ME (321) 414-5951 TO COME SEE MY FREAKY ASS ASK ABOUT MY.

    HEADSPECIALS.

  10. #7322

    Tiffany anyone?

    Hey fellas your favorite thick snow bunny tiffany is ready to.

    Playyyyif you need a quick little get away for some relaxing or.

    Exciting fun I'm yourgirl long day at work daddy let me release your stress and.

    Satisfy your everyneed and desire NO BB ANYTHING NO LOWBALLERS NO POLICE.

    ALLOWEDCALL OR TEXT ME (321) 414-5951 TO COME SEE MY FREAKY ASS ASK ABOUT MY.

    HEADSPECIALS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 06B4E9A8-8B3A-4DDB-BABC-04CAA243FFDB.jpeg‎   79AC2C39-E1BA-47B8-9B27-02B9F5A2A1F9.jpeg‎   29FFF1C4-7087-48CB-A45E-24B540FEEEE9.jpeg‎   71C112A2-CCA3-435F-9486-5D86A51BDB40.jpeg‎  

  11. #7321

    Visiting orlando

    Hey everyone, I will be visiting orlando disney area Wednesday to Friday for work. Any suggestions for a good looking girl that will do multiple pops? You can pm or just comment here. I appreciate the help and everyone stay safe.

  12. #7320

    Kiara

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/52853138/#.

    Any info on this one? I tried googling but just get more ads. Searched get name on here and nothing. I'm thinking she may have too many rules. Just wanted to get confirmation.

  13. #7319

    Experiences?

    Anyone partake and can share their experiences?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/52854331/

  14. #7318

    Anyone seen Froggy recently? Is she still around

    I saw her 2 months ago when she was using Jersey's incall. Was wondering she was still working. Tried reaching her number but never got a response. Did anyone have any luck meeting with her recently. She has been a very solid provider over the years. Hope all is well with her.

    -FO.

  15. #7317
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1668

    Samantha

    Don't waste your time with her.

    She is between waterford and bithlo. She useto work with another girl. She is attractive but if she doesn't waste your time or rob you, she will clockwatch on you and probably work you over for more money then she would ever be worth.

    Stay safe and have fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoodHeffner1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one, review.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/orlando/407-758-9/1/2767226

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape