Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 12746
-
07-30-20 08:48 #7331Senior Member

Posts: 681Roommates
Its like they all got together and said "Girls we need to pay the rent by the 1st. But how?
Originally Posted by Casey9
[View Original Post]
Guess I know where my Friday paycheck is going LOL JK.
-
07-30-20 06:20 #7330Senior Member

Posts: 102Anything means Everything
Or so I always assume.
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
Also seems to go by Harley.
I wonder what it's like to live next door to these ladies. 5 some anyone?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/52913577/
-
07-30-20 00:16 #7329Senior Member

Posts: 373That's her
That's her alright she used to be a regular back in the day the ad looks like it's from beginning of June end of may so she could have just been visiting.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 23:20 #7328Senior Member

Posts: 1147Baby jamie back in orlando?
Just saw this ad on EM. I only saw her a couple times, but last I knew she moved to Texas. Anyone seen her lately?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/baby-jam...orlando-371687
-
07-29-20 20:18 #7327Senior Member

Posts: 4904Any day
She can work me over anytime, LOL!
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 19:03 #7326Senior Member

Posts: 665She is also hideous looking! Those pics, if even her, are ancient! Stay far away unless you like fat drug addicts with marks all over them.
Originally Posted by LongDongMagee
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 18:34 #7325Senior Member

Posts: 132Nikki Baby
Has anybody had recent interaction good or bad with Nikki? I have not seen her since last Christmas. She and I didn't see eye to eye on something and I just said I don't need this kind of grief but I have enjoyed my seven or eight visits with her over the last couple years. I only ask because I see more negative about her recently, guys complaining about stacking appointments, clock watching lack of performance. I never experienced any of those things but I don't want to go throw myself into it if she has soured.
-
07-29-20 13:29 #7324Senior Member

Posts: 57Info about this one
Has anyone dream about this one? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/52896297/.
-
07-29-20 12:01 #7323Senior Member

Posts: 1039Bbbj?
No bb anything, does that mean no BBBJ?
Sox.
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 09:04 #7322Senior Member

Posts: 963Tiffany anyone?
Hey fellas your favorite thick snow bunny tiffany is ready to.
Playyyyif you need a quick little get away for some relaxing or.
Exciting fun I'm yourgirl long day at work daddy let me release your stress and.
Satisfy your everyneed and desire NO BB ANYTHING NO LOWBALLERS NO POLICE.
ALLOWEDCALL OR TEXT ME (321) 414-5951 TO COME SEE MY FREAKY ASS ASK ABOUT MY.
HEADSPECIALS.
-
07-27-20 16:10 #7321Senior Member

Posts: 33Visiting orlando
Hey everyone, I will be visiting orlando disney area Wednesday to Friday for work. Any suggestions for a good looking girl that will do multiple pops? You can pm or just comment here. I appreciate the help and everyone stay safe.
-
07-27-20 15:36 #7320Senior Member

Posts: 597Kiara
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/52853138/#.
Any info on this one? I tried googling but just get more ads. Searched get name on here and nothing. I'm thinking she may have too many rules. Just wanted to get confirmation.
-
07-27-20 14:37 #7319Senior Member

Posts: 681Experiences?
Anyone partake and can share their experiences?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/52854331/
-
07-27-20 13:44 #7318Senior Member

Posts: 185Anyone seen Froggy recently? Is she still around
I saw her 2 months ago when she was using Jersey's incall. Was wondering she was still working. Tried reaching her number but never got a response. Did anyone have any luck meeting with her recently. She has been a very solid provider over the years. Hope all is well with her.
-FO.
-
07-24-20 11:08 #7317Senior Member

Posts: 1668Samantha
Don't waste your time with her.
She is between waterford and bithlo. She useto work with another girl. She is attractive but if she doesn't waste your time or rob you, she will clockwatch on you and probably work you over for more money then she would ever be worth.
Stay safe and have fun.
Originally Posted by HoodHeffner1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



